• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Journey Of the Sword

fate pulled out my swords and lunged at one of the orcs slashing his face

[dice]2976[/dice]

Not very efective only knocked him down

Slashing for his neck fate uses both of his swords (double chance)

[dice]2977[/dice]

[dice]2978[/dice]

Fate kills the orc

"Follow my lead." He says as he quickly climbs down by stabbing his knifes in the cliff edge like a rock climbing wall.

Fate fly's down the cliff stabbing his Excalibur into the cliff side then flipping backwards and lands

Jack is already running towards them holding his sword slashing through their stomachs. One attacks hin and he

[dice]2980[/dice]

Jack Lake goes for a bite and

[dice]2982[/dice]

The orc joined jacks party for

[dice]2983[/dice]

"Orc go." Jack says and it being a bigger orc crushes most of the orcs before getting killed

Skelly was watching the men fight orcs from up in the tree tops she had been following Jack for a while then Fate came along she smiled and leaned back in the tree one foot hanging down and one folded and up next to her

Suddenly a giant orc burst through out of a barn and screams "Badon." I mutter.

The great orc named Badon grabs me and slams me against the barn, I tried to bite him but get punched

Jack looks over to someone sitting in a tree "whos that?" He thinks before dodging badons gigantic blow

Fate uses both his swords and ripped his arm clean off

[dice]2984[/dice]

[dice]2985[/dice]

Fate also caused internal bleeding

"Oh shit." He says as the orcs arm gets ripped off from itts torso.

Jack pulls out his sword and jumps on badons back stabbing him in the neck 4× before getting thrown off.

Skelly wanted him to see her and she jumped strait up out of the tree making a smal eclipse of her shape and she pulled out her bow did a back flip and landed aiming at the orc

Jack abandons the battle for now and uses his vampire quietness to sneak up on the person in the tree

"You going to shoot him?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back