• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Journey Of the Sword

Kane heads back to where the body was so he could clean the mess up, but then as he dragged the body away jack stared at him. Jack looked at the blood that was on him from dragging the body. As more guards come, Kane was going to say run but instead at a track runners speed he ran past the guards killing them all one by one. His blue veins bulging out, turned dark black. " it's not what it looks like!" Kane says as his veins turn back to normal. His face looked frantic. " believe me."

IM GOING TO MAGIC. SEE U LATER

Jack says, "I seriously don't care what it looks like. But for the record it seems like exactly what it looks like. Can we just leave." Jack smacks a gaurd with his sword knocking him out. Jack bites the gaurd. He will be a vampire for:

(1= vampire for very short. 10= vampire for a long time)

[dice]4130[/dice]

3- below average

Kandy finished making his armor and put the dragon scale armor and moved around in it and put his sword on then took the club off his helmet and sold the helmet and out the club on his right shoulder on the armor then walked to Jack "Do I need to do anything sir¿?" He stood in attention and hardly breathed

"Well if Kane is ready." Jack looks up to the inn. "I'll go get 'im." Jack knocks on the door. "Kane! We are leaving. I don't have time to wait for you." Jack says waiting for a reresponse.

Kane opened the door, not knowing that jack had just saw him because he blacked out from the rush of power. " I'm ready when you are." Kane says with just a tiny smirk from his little remaining surge of power. " are we going to hit any other town before finstien?" Kane asked hungering for more power, " it's okay as long as you don't kill innocents." Kane repeated back in his head numerous times." Let's go."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back