• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Journey Of the Sword

Skelly smirked and shot the orc going slow motion the arrow went strait into its eye

"Well I wasnt much help." Jack says cooly

"Hello im jack Lake." He says investigating the orc. "And you are?" He smiles, revealing his fangs

" What you dont know Jack is that orcs weakness is its eye they are half blind and its closer to the brain " Skelly said and turned to him

Skelly smiled and said " And there is no need to tell me your name I know both of your names but my name is Samantha Kelly but you can call me Skelly "

"Fate will you stop being rude and talk to this kind person whos name is-"

"Well hi skelly, I saw you in the town and the one before that, but I didnt think much of it." He answers.

"You probably know this, but I picked up Fate in the last town, since the human I partnered with got himself killed."

" To bad but your where not born a vampire I was Wild born werewolf " Skelly teased

"Ooo it completely slipped my mind, Fate I am hoing North for the GreatSword to defeat the worlds datkness and skelly you probably know that since your no offence a bit of a stalker.

" And no need to tell me about yourself ive been in your shadow for a while " Skelly said

"You should probably no I got this Sword from "The Bane Of Yesurmire" then."

"That guys a son of a bitch." Jack says

"Well are we going?" Jack ask as he starts walking

"Well the wolf can keep up with my running speed, how about you elf?" Jack asks as he stops walking.

"Let's get going then." Jack says abruptly, killing an orc that was squirming almost unnoticeably. Just then a big orc comes up and Jack jabs his sword to-

[dice]2992[/dice]

(I rolled a 5 but since I have agility I added a +5 modifier, so it was just enough to kill the orc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back