• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Raider would be enjoying a nice Italian pasta back at the tavern. At least now he doesn't have anything to worry about... or does he? Regardless he finishes his meal, pays for it and then heads on out.

He pulls an elven axe the one belonging to the mur'ghoul and slaps it out of the air he then does something strange "apol....apolo....apologize" he said brandishing the axe

Last edited by a moderator:
ThatOneLunatic said:
Would immediately blow a horn that was in the perch to sound the camp for alarm the sound rumbling the sky loudly before rushing down the tree hopping branch to branch drawing his swords @Murlock Chief @YoungX
Raider hears a horn, and decides to head on his way. As he does he prepares himself by using a defense and speed enchantment. He isn't sure what to expect, but he's on his way.

@ThatOneLunatic

He fires two rounds breaking the arrows in air "I harm none you kill my youngest child" he growled "need weapons need to hunt need to live elves can spare to lose have freinds humans murloc alone murloc get no help only be hunted by elf by human by ork we might be hostile yes but can you say elf has never killed murloc village ? killed for fun?"

ThatOneLunatic said:
"We are protecters of the woodland Realm we do not kill for fun!" Drawing his blades charging towards the Murloc @Murlock Chief @YoungX
Raider arrives to see that Will is fighting against a Murloc. He isn't sure what to really do, but he knows that this fight seems rather pointless. So he takes out Septentrion, the very large blade, and creates a huge tremor on the ground by slamming the sharp end of the blade into the ground. "You two need to stop fighting. It's obvious that while you two have issues you guys need to remember where your fighting."

@ThatOneLunatic @Murlock Chief

"Then different than. Your kin" he says slowly trying hard to speak your language "my home burned by elf's my mate murdered it's heart sold her head used as trophy this is what is left of village no more fighting with elf's I'm sorry when I saw you overcome with rage hate for your kin" he drops his gun the other murlocs back off

ThatOneLunatic said:
He stops sheathing his blade looking to Raider then the Murloc "I'm sorry fort what my kin did to your people but we are not here to hurt anyone. Now please do not show up armed at our camp again." @Murlock Chief @YoungX
"I would ask the same I may have forgave you but the rest" the other murlocs stare at the elf bearing axes " not so forgiving" he leaves heading back to the harbor

Nodding and turning to raider "Raider? Is that you? Oh of course you and your massive sword." chuckling "You know you could break this island in half with that."

@YoungX

ThatOneLunatic said:
Nodding and turning to raider "Raider? Is that you? Oh of course you and your massive sword." chuckling "You know you could break this island in half with that."
@YoungX
Raider would laugh a little then regain his composure. "Well... I try to hold back on my power and the sword's," he says to Will. He would then look to see the Merloc's leaving. "Anyways I'm glad to have stopped further confrontation. I did promise May I'd keep an eye out on the Isle."

He walks back to the harbor then walks down the coast tell the reach a defendant shore he orders the murlocs to start built in a wall using the trees in the forest he had not forgot about the undead army he hear about through the mur'ghouls ears

ThatOneLunatic said:
"And I done mine to my people. None of them shall be harmed while under my watch" he looks around cautiously, always seeming to be on edge @YoungX
Raider can tell that Will is keeping his wits about him by how he's looking around. Of course there could be a lot of things on the Isle, so it's best to be careful naturally. "Well then I suppose I'll get back to well... I wasn't really doing much. I just ate some food and I heard a horn so I came over here."

He hated apologizing if he had had a a bigger tribe and the threat of an undead army didn't hang over them he would kill all the elf's in the forest if not for being elf's then for killing his son but for now he would prepare for what might come he will keep the tribe alive

ThatOneLunatic said:
"You could always stay here Raider. I'm sure Raina wouldn't mind you being here." he would say putting his own mind to rest trying to spot raina in the camp @YoungX @Crystal Cali
"I see well that's fine then," and then Raider goes around looking around the camp. He wonders what he would do next, but looking after a camp may as well be one of his duties here. So at the very least he would go around the camp talking and meeting with the other inhabitants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back