• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Otakubeats said:
Ty nodded. "I'm thinking we have a lift hidden so that way if your injured or can't risk the bridges you can get up easily."
Evan smiles as everyone trades ideas. "Being a Ranger i can hide easy so just leave that to me"

Last edited by a moderator:
ThatOneLunatic said:
"Sounds good to me!" he looks to Evan "Whoneeds wolves when you have me?" chuckling
"....Oh boy we're in trouble. Evan get the wolves, Will is over-confident." Ty joked, lightly teasing his friend.

@FrostRaven

ThatOneLunatic said:
"Sounds good to me!" he looks to Evan "Whoneeds wolves when you have me?" chuckling
"yes,but as this will get bigger, more ground to cover. Should we have a name for this, i think its important we have a name for it." he startes twiddling with his sliver oak leaf again.

FrostRaven said:
"yes,but as this will get bigger, more ground to cover. Should we have a name for this, i think its important we have a name for it." he startes twiddling with his sliver oak leaf again.
"Hmmm. Well why not the Silverwood Guard."

"The Village hidden in the leaves?" He would ask and then think of what Ty had said "Thats good aswell, maybe We could call ourselves the Silverwood guard and the village be named what I suggested?" trying to compromise

ThatOneLunatic said:
"The Village hidden in the leaves?" He would ask and then think of what Ty had said "Thats good aswell, maybe We could call ourselves the Silverwood guard and the village be named what I suggested?" trying to compromise
"I honestly don't care, just as long as it doesnt catch fire. But that sounds good."

ThatOneLunatic said:
"You're the pnly one going to light a fire." Chuckling referring to earlier
"...Ok I like fire. Deal with it. But im not burning a house." Ty stuck his tongue at him playfully.

ThatOneLunatic said:
Following ty close behind holding his side
Ty walked, dodging roots and thorns that littered the way. It was clear he'd walked this path many times before. The forest thickened, light becoming scarce, yet it was still just enough to see by. Ty stopped at the edge of a Silverwood Grove, and turned to make sure Will had kept up. "This part you'll need to wait here for." Without further explanation Ty leapt onto a branch and scaled the tree with ease. Not a sound was made as he climbed, and vanished into the leaves.

Will waited patiently sitting down against a tree trunk looking at the wound on his side when he pulled his hand off his hand was red he wiped it on his pant leg and covered it again

ThatOneLunatic said:
Will waited patiently sitting down against a tree trunk looking at the wound on his side when he pulled his hand off his hand was red he wiped it on his pant leg and covered it again
Ty soon returned, a few leaves in his hair. He grinned, "Found the perfect spot." He'd notice the blood on his pants and frown at him. With a sigh he spoke again. "Wait here."

ThatOneLunatic said:
Standing up "I'm fine, lets go." Getting ready to walk off
Ty came back and pushed him onto the ground. "Let me help dang it." He pulled out a small flower and lit it on fire. The flame turned golden, and the flower became a white dust in his hands. Without even asking, Ty revealed the wound, casting the dust onto it. The bleeding stopped and the wound became a dull ache. It left Ty very tired but he still smiled anyway. "It still needs to heal, but you won't bleed out now."

Raina smiles and takes Evan's hand to help her up. "Those two are certainly excited," she smiles. For the first time in quite a long time, Raina felt that she had a deep connection with her people. Will was always around, of course, but to many others, Raina was usually distant. She felt less like a ruler, and more like a member of the family.

@FrostRaven @Otakubeats

May sat at the desk, and would begin writing up the announcement. She glances up to Raider and nods. "Please come to me if anything of concern happens."

@YoungX

@Otakubeats[/URL]

May sat at the desk, and would begin writing up the announcement. She glances up to Raider and nods. "Please come to me if anything of concern happens."

@YoungX
He would nod and prepare to head on out. "I'll see you later," he smiles and heads on out outside. From there he would begin to walk through the entire Isle, and he may encounter the elves along the way. Anything could happen really.

(Open for Interaction)

Ty stood and walked to a small shed, opening it. He grabbed some wood,nails and tools. Then walking to the tree, he climbed up. Ty began to form the main house's structure. The design seemed to incorporate the branches into it, and still able to absorb much needed sunlight. Grabbing a hammer and some nails, a booming thunk echoed in the woods as he started working. He tuned out most of the world around him, focusing on the build.

Will simply followed in his footsteps but not on the same house or tree, he began building a separate one a few trees away starting with the frame and then moving to the floors all the while forgetting that his wounds had re-opened @FrostRaven

"Ouch!" Evie said jumping back a little as the paper cut her finger. Seeing the strange symbols dance across the page she quickly forgot about the little cut. She couldn't understand what any of is meant only that it was beautiful and transfixing. "Can you read these symbols?" Evie asked Mawlock. They must be important to be sealed in a magical book, though she had no idea how she had managed to open the book in the first place when Mawlock hadn't been able to.

As the pod opened up Evie realized she felt completely better and whatever dark magic had been used on her was long gone. "I feel a lot better now, thank you for that. You must be right, I don't hear the horn any more either."

@Tetro

Raina walked to where Ty and Will had started building. Oh, that old shed. Someone had built it here, planning on making the nearby clearing into a farm, but the clearing is where most of the boar typically reside, so Raina had advised against it then. She watches them for a moment, approaching Will to check up on him, and she notices blood dripping from his wounds. "Really, Melamin!" she sighs in exasperation as she rushes over to Will, and tries to grab his arms to make him stop moving. "Uma amin anta nard- lle a' y' orn?" she frowns as she looks him in the eye.

@FrostRaven

Ty had turned to see Raina, and the hammer hit his finger. Swearing loudly he shook his hand and went back to working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back