• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

ThatOneLunatic said:
Will would stare to the sky as he lay there not knowing what to od. He felt useless and weak at that moment. He hated it he couldn't do anything but sit there and be cared for. It brought out another side of him, the angry side. He rarely showed it but now, at this moment he hated that he couldn't help or do anything. @Crystal Cali
Ty jumped from the tree, and went back to working. He was still a bit tired and wounded but it wasn't anything fatal. Besides he made sure to be careful, only doing what he could handle. He finished the outline of the first building, and began to place the floor.

Raina laid down beside Will so that their arms would touch, and she reaches her hand towards his, trying to interlock their fingers together. "Do not look so disappointed, Melamin. You have done well for our people and our home. Now we need you to rest so that you will be able to do more the next time we are in need." She looks over to Ty as he begins working again. "Be careful you do not reopen wounds as well."

@ThatOneLunatic @Otakubeats

ThatOneLunatic said:
Accepting her hand as he locks fingers with hers sighing "But...I can do more now..." he would have a hint of disappointment in his words @Crystal Cali
he walks over to him and gives him a friendly slap on the back "you can do more now, but think about much more you can later Mellon" Evan smiles

Well that's odd, Evie thought. Why would the book talk about vampires and humans in love? Maybe it had something to do with the fact that she had been the one to open it? So many thoughts were running through her head.

"What an odd story to find in a locked book that came from the ground in the middle of the forest," she said half to herself. "What do you think of the story? Did the woman make the right choice?" Evie asked Mawlock, curious about what he thought.

@Tetro

"Well, actually this book belongs to me. I can just feel it. And this is only one page, I could spend years reading just this page." He responded. Mawlock looked up at Evie, "Did she make the right choice? It says that she ended up being only one of many wives he had. 'A man with his face to the sky.' It means he was really arrogant, an idiom. He wasn't too honest with her about how he really was, or maybe she was too in love to tell?" He read a bit more before looking back to Evie.

"No, she didn't make the right choice changing herself into a vampire. She was so caught up in her love for him that she didn't think about how it would affect her future. She was too hopeful that love would make everything right." He answered. "So far I am seeing about five different words for love and the only kind they had was the more romantic and.... personal kind. Not much substance to it all...." He sighed sadly.

@Lithia

"Oh well that's a sad ending," Evie said looking down. "Does it say what happened to the woman after she realized the truth?" She wasn't exactly sure why she was so curious. There were similarities but Evie's situation was completely different. Besides there had been no talk of ever becoming a vampire. She was just a retired thief trying to make the best of being stuck on this island and Davorin was probably just doing the same.

"Are there any happy stories in that book? I like the kind that end with happily ever after." Evie knew those ones were the most unrealistic of all but she loved listening to stories where the ending was perfectly beautiful and unrealistic.

@Tetro

ThatOneLunatic said:
Chuckling "I bet I can do even more now..."
he slightly chuckles "i bet you could, but still, things take time. If you rush this like you did with the kalkara, and work hard in this condition we will have problems."

FrostRaven said:
he slightly chuckles "i bet you could, but still, things take time. If you rush this like you did with the kalkara, and work hard in this condition we will have problems."
Ty looked over to Evan. "Hey Evan, there are some more nails in that shed, grab em for me would you?"

Mawlock blinked, "This is a book with history and biography. These stories are true. I haven't read the end just yet, there's a lot to it. Happy stories? The happiest one IS the one where the woman turned herself for the man." He explained to her, trying to find something positive to say. He read a bit further, trying to make sense of the massive library of knowledge in this page.

He began turning pages, silently thinking to himself that he might find out in the book how he ended up on this island. After a bit he put the book down, "There aren't really any happy endings to these people from a quick glance. But there are spells, incantations, recipes, and rituals of all kinds." He mentioned. Mawlock began to look around, figuring it might be best to start looking for a place to stay. As fun as nature was, there were more people around and one of them might be able to give him some information.

@Lithia

ThatOneLunatic said:
Chuckling "I bet I can do even more now..."
Raina crowns at Will's comment. "No, you cannot." she says, a bit harsher than she intended. Raina sighs, "Rest, Melamin. Is it so hard to simply rest?"

Raider would be looking around the town, and then decides to check out the forest for a bit. From there he would head out to see Raina and Will, and from there he decides to head on over. "Ah Raina and Will. How are you two doing?"

@Crystal Cali @ThatOneLunatic

Rains, who was still laying down, sits up to look at Raider as he approached. "We are recovering, but we will be fine." she says calmly, then looks to Will, her expression concerned as she notices his pain. She shifts her position so that when she turned to look to him, her head would be directly above his. "If you are uncomfortable, Melamin, I could gather some things to make more suitable conditions. Don't push yourself."

@YoungX @ThatOneLunatic

ThatOneLunatic said:
"No...I'm fine...as long as...your with me...I'll be fine..." he groans out as he eases himself back to the original position he was in @Crystal Cali
"I see well I hope you recover soon enough. Now then I better get back to patrolling the Isle. Duties as Head Guard you know?" He would look around the Isle, and wondered about the rest of the Isle that he hadn't seen yet. "Do you know of any other locations on the Isle? Some places that most people don't go to?"

@Crystal Cali @ThatOneLunatic

Raina smiles at Will, then looks to Raider and raises an eyebrow. "May gave you an official position after all," she says with little enthusiasm, mostly because she was not surprised. "You need not worry about patrolling the forest. That is the job of my rangers. The only place beyond the village boarders you need to concern yourself with is the pirate beach."

@YoungX @ThatOneLunatic

"Raina!!! Raina look! I finished the house!" He sat on a branch near the roof, waving. The wood was a light color, but blended softly with the forest of silverwood. The house was fairly large, and had a door frame and platform which it rested upon. The roof was made of silverwood bark, blending and protecting the house. Overall it looked nicely crafted and durable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raina watches Raider walking away with an expressionless face. While the fact that Raider had come to ask about patrolling areas outside the village annoyed her, at least he did not press the issue. Perhaps he simply misunderstood that the two factions acted as two allied nations, rather than one united one. Raina's thoughts are interrupted by Ty calling to her. She looks over to the boy, and looks over the treehouse he had built. "Impressive," she smiles, then quickly turns to Will as he tries to get up. Raina would try to gently push him back down before he did. "No," she says in a harsh and exasperated voice. "If our house is to be built today, then you must accept the fact that you will not be the one to build it. Your health is more important than your pride, Melamin."

@YoungX @Otakubeats @ThatOneLunatic

Raider heads back to the village and looks around for a bit. Everything was normal as it should be. Was there anything else he could do for the moment? Well as Head Guard his duties were to watch the village and the private beach. If anything the best thing he should do is to get to know the villagers. So he would walk around talking to the villagers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back