• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Sighing as he lays back mumbling to himself "Worthless tool is what you are....Will the tool...." he quickly adds "Broken tool..." with a slight chuckle of disappointment. He had truly felt his life was just to be a tool until he was commanded to die for whatever reason. He honestly didnt belive Raina's love for him was real. He wished it to be real but he figured what person could seriously love one of their tools. @Crystal Cali

ThatOneLunatic said:
Sighing as he lays back mumbling to himself "Worthless tool is what you are....Will the tool...." he quickly adds "Broken tool..." with a slight chuckle of disappointment. He had truly felt his life was just to be a tool until he was commanded to die for whatever reason. He honestly didnt belive Raina's love for him was real. He wished it to be real but he figured what person could seriously love one of their tools. @Crystal Cali
Ty had jumped down just in time to hear his mumbling. "Will I swear, if you call yourself a tool one more time I'll push you into a lake."

Raina being right next to will he heard it with ease and grabs evans leg quickly "If you have something....to say....say it to me...." Gritting his teeth like an animal would if they were gonna kill something

ThatOneLunatic said:
Raina being right next to will he heard it with ease and grabs evans leg quickly "If you have something....to say....say it to me...." Gritting his teeth like an animal would if they were gonna kill something
"Will the hell is wrong with you. you're acting.... different. this is not you. I know you're better than this, come on." he says as he turns to will

ThatOneLunatic said:
FrostRaven said:
"Will the hell is wrong with you. you're acting.... different. this is not you. I know you're better than this, come on." he says as he turns to will
Ty watched uneasily. "Hey...guys calm down alright?"

Not letting go he would reach down his leg on the other side of his body out of evan sight but Ty could see it fine, will seemed to be gripping the handle of something....as he pulled on it slowly ty could see a blade and that it was a Elven dagger, Will continued to draw it quietly as he said "Do you think you're....b-better than me? I'll show you....better...."

ThatOneLunatic said:
Not letting go he would reach down his leg on the other side of his body out of evan sight but Ty could see it fine, will seemed to be gripping the handle of something....as he pulled on it slowly ty could see a blade and that it was a Elven dagger, Will continued to draw it quietly as he said "Do you think you're....b-better than me? I'll show you....better...."
Ty ran forward, attempting to take the dagger. "What is wrong with you?!"

(You are stronger, you could stab Ty. Just sayin man.)

Last edited by a moderator:
((Will is injured though)) Pulling on the dagger trying to pry it from Ty's grip while holding evans leg in place he would begin grunting "Gaaaaaaah! Let go!"

ThatOneLunatic said:
((Will is injured though)) Pulling on the dagger trying to pry it from Ty's grip while holding evans leg in place he would begin grunting "Gaaaaaaah! Let go!"
"No! You are trying to stab evan! What is wrong with you?!"

Evan gets his bow and shoots the dagger out of his hand causing it to stick into the ground. he nocks another arrow and aims it at will "Stand down Will now!"

FrostRaven said:
Evan gets his bow and shoots the dagger out of his hand causing it to stick into the ground. he nocks another arrow and aims it at will "Stand down Will now!"
The dagger sliced Ty's palm as it flew away. "Ow! Will what is wrong with you?!" He held a cloth on the wound.

Refusing he tugs on Evans leg attempting to pull him to the ground as he stands up ignoring the pain in his side "I dont take orders from you!"

ThatOneLunatic said:
Refusing he tugs on Evans leg attempting to pull him to the ground as he stands up ignoring the pain in his side "I dont take orders from you!"
Ty picked up the fallen dagger with his good hand and kept it away from Will. He seemed to be a bit afraid. The only other time he'd encountered someone like this was...he quickly shut down that memory, he didn't want to remember. No. He couldn't. not now at least.

ThatOneLunatic said:
Will now on his feet would turn towards ty "Give me it." Walking over to him drawing his long-sword
"N-no. You shouldn't hurt anyone." Ty stepped back afraid. His own weapons were near the shed where he'd set them.

Walking closer to Ty Will seemed to have a almost distant look in his eyes, as if it wasnt really him as he raised his sword above Ty about to swing downward "Just a tool....to die when commanded....and to kill when commanded..." @FrostRaven

ThatOneLunatic said:
Walking closer to Ty Will seemed to have a almost distant look in his eyes, as if it wasnt really him as he raised his sword above Ty about to swing downward "Just a tool....to die when commanded....and to kill when commanded..." @FrostRaven
Ty stood frozen as memories fought him. Will changed from his Father to Will again and again. Yet both had that same look. The same look that paralyzed him.

As Raider would talk with some of the villagers, he had an idea of their life here. He had gotten to know them and would wonder what May was up to. So he would head to where she was and would knock on the door. Standard procedure as usual. Still he thought to himself about the elves and about how they had their own place to guard. It seems that they weren't a unified nation after all.

@Crystal Cali

ThatOneLunatic said:
"You have not been commanded to do either! Stand down now!" Raina commanded as she an angry look on her face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back