• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

ThatOneLunatic said:
Shaking his head "I prefer my own bow" Taking his Elven longbow drawing it back fully with a slight wince "See fine."
Ty looked at Evan. "Can I just light him on fire now?" @FrostRaven

ThatOneLunatic said:
Shaking his head "I prefer my own bow" Taking his Elven longbow drawing it back fully with a slight wince "See fine."
Evan examined the draw "you're good enough to move around, but try to take it easy" he turns to ty and laughs "not if you want to make Raina angry and burn down the forest"

FrostRaven said:
Evan examined the draw "you're good enough to move around, but try to take it easy" he turns to ty and laughs "not if you want to make Raina angry and burn down the forest"
Ty pouted and whined a bit. "Aw c'mon.....not even a lil bit?"

ThatOneLunatic said:
Chuckling as he releases the tension slowly "Now how about that tree house?" Holding his side
"I can probably help with that. Firstly we need a size estimate followed by a simple design. Then we have to find just the right kind of tree and that's when we start building. My treehouse was only 3 rooms, so it took only a day to build. Depending on how big you guys want it will change alot of factors. Sorry...I kind of rambled a bit."

Otakubeats said:
"I can probably help with that. Firstly we need a size estimate followed by a simple design. Then we have to find just the right kind of tree and that's when we start building. My treehouse was only 3 rooms, so it took only a day to build. Depending on how big you guys want it will change alot of factors. Sorry...I kind of rambled a bit."
"well we could ask around the village for volunteers" he slings his bow on his shoulder "and we could use the forest animals to do heavy lifting, and reward them with the meat from the kalkara. it's huge so it will feed a lot" he says as he points at the dead beast.

Last edited by a moderator:
FrostRaven said:
"well we could ask around the village for volunteers" he slings his bow on his shoulder "and we could use the forest animals to do heavy lifting, and reward them with the meat from the kalkara. it's huge so it will feed a lot" he says as he points at the dead beast.
"Well how big do you intend for it to be?" Ty tilted his head thoughtfully.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing that everyone was determined to start on the tree house without waiting for wounds to heal, Raina simply gave up and started to help. "It depends on what all we wish to use it for," she responds to the boy's question. "Do we simply want a meeting place, or should we make something big enough to live in as well?"

@FrostRaven

May nods to Raider's question about going back to the office, and would turn around and start heading back.

@YoungX

Raina looks to Ty, "Can you describe your idea for us?" Then she turns to Will, "Considering how much our group seems to be growing, a permanent place such as a tree house might be more beneficial as a primary home."

@ThatOneLunatic @Otakubeats

May would walk into her home, and look to the bodyguard and ask him to find several pages to deliver a message for her. She would then walk to her office and begin writing out the message.

@YoungX

@ThatOneLunatic[/URL] @Otakubeats

May would walk into her home, and look to the bodyguard and ask him to find several pages to deliver a message for her. She would then walk to her office and begin writing out the message.

@YoungX
Ty pulled out a small book, and began to sketch with a quill. The ink seemed to appear with magic. After a few minutes of this he finished and looked up at her. "Take a look. I also know a place we can build at. Secluded enough for minimal intruders but still close enough to aid the isle with ease." He showed her the book.
0512cgw_portfolio04.jpg

ThatOneLunatic said:
Sighing he never liked crowded places and all he could think of was how it would be cramped "We could make a treetop village? Sure it would tale a while but we could do it." @Crystal Cali
"Take a look." Ty showed will the design as well.
0512cgw_portfolio04.jpg

"as far as safety goes i could have the wolves patrol the grounds" he says as he watches ty show them the book

ThatOneLunatic said:
Smiling "Just as i had invisioned!"
FrostRaven said:
"as far as safety goes i could have the wolves patrol the grounds" he says as he watches ty show them the book
Ty nodded. "I'm thinking we have a lift hidden so that way if your injured or can't risk the bridges you can get up easily."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back