• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

May nods. "The barracks are by the town, just on this side of the wall separating the town from the forest." she says, then would walk back to her home. She sees Evan standing at her door, and approaches from behind. "Oh, hello there. Were you looking for me?" she says in a cheerful tone.

@FrostRaven

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]May nods. "The barracks are by the town, just on this side of the wall separating the town from the forest." she says, then would walk back to her home. She sees Evan standing at her door, and approaches from behind. "Oh, hello there. Were you looking for me?" she says in a cheerful tone.
@FrostRaven

[/QUOTE]
Raider would nod and head towards the barracks. From there he would enter to meet and greet with his fellow guards.

Khaleesi giggled lightly and shook his head lightly. She smiled brightly and moved her head onto his shoulder. She shook her head and then sighed lightly, looking at all his wounds. "Um... Sorry to ask this... but Um... Can.. I tend to your... Your wounds...?" She asked with a very faint blush.

@ThatOneLunatic

Raina gives Ty a concerned look. "If something is bothering you, it may be best to speak about it. I cannot guarantee I have a solution for you, but I can sympathize at least."

@Otakubeats

The town guard was a rather small bunch of fighters, and though they hadn't had a commander other than May for a while, they worked well together. They had already received the news of Raider's promotion, but some did not know what Raider looked like, and were slightly confused when he showed up.

@YoungX

@Otakubeats[/URL]

The town guard was a rather small bunch of fighters, and though they hadn't had a commander other than May for a while, they worked well together. They had already received the news of Raider's promotion, but some did not know what Raider looked like, and were slightly confused when he showed up.

@YoungX
Ty sighed rubbing the back of his head watching the fire flicker. "Well..what happened with Will made some memories come back. Things I try not to remember."

"Trouble myself? Honey no need to be hurt, and I asked to help!" Khaleesi said, then covered her mouth at the word she had said. The word she didn't mean to say and something she hasn't said in a while. She shook her head and looked down, her emerald eyes on the forest floor and then at the armor. "No need to push yourself either..." She mumbled, trying to take the attention she had put on her name. She looked around and sighed softly.

@ThatOneLunatic

Raina would still look concerned as she nods. "Ah, that must have added to your fear. Though it sounds like these things are hard for you to deal with, constantly pushing them from your mind rather than facing them will only lead to the growth of that fear. If you wish to start to get past these things, I am willing to listen."

@Otakubeats

"I'm not pushing myself, I'm fine...." He would now be smiling wider hearing the words made him happy, he didnt know why but they did

Raina sighs softly, though with a soft smile. she moves over to sit beside Ty, and would put a hand on his shoulder. "I am the queen of this forest. It is my job to care for those who live within it."

@Otakubeats

Khaleesi sat there and laughed lightly, "Come on!" She said as she bumped him lightly and shook her head. "You need rest, you need to stop pushing yourself." She said with a laugh and tried taking the armor out of his hand. She honestly didn't want him to hurt himself, and looked over, seeing his bright smile. Had she made him smile? Or was he just looking at his armor, amazed by the beauty? She smiled though, not knowing what made him smile so much, and honestly didn't care what made him smile.

@ThatOneLunatic

He shook his head "Let me finish, I'm almost done...I owe this armor to someone...." He begins fitting the molten steel into the correct places

@Otakubeats[/URL]
"...Well I guess it's because I'm not entirely an elf. It's the reason I've avoided others so long. I'm half human and half elf. Both sides sorta dislike me. My friends would be pulled away by their parents and people would always harass me. The worst part is when an elven woman cast a spell on my father, putting him into a state to mindlessly attack what he was ordered to. My mother killed him protecting me and his relatives killed her. So I ran, and here we are. That's the shorter version. It's why my magic is a bit reactive and my healing is only slightly faster than a humans." He looked away, waiting for the reaction he'd seen may times before when people found out about this.

"Who's this armor belong to?" Khaleesi said, getting a little more interested. The beauty of this armor was just magnificent. She moved her hands over her mouth, just sitting there, watching him fiddle with his armor. She smiled brightly and giggled, pulling her hair up into a ponytail. She sighed lightly and moved her hair over her right shoulder, playing with her hair. She wasn't trying to be flirty or anything, she was just bored. Her eyes glistened off his armor before looking at his wounds, her smile faded.

(Sorry... @ThatOneLunatic computer dead...)

Raina would look troubled by Ty's story. He had clearly been blamed for something beyond his control. Raina knew that there were many elves who believed you should not breed with other species, but Raina did not particularly see herself better than any other race just because she was pure elf. She reaches her arm behind Ty, and would gently try to pull him into a one-armed hug. "Lle naa varna sinome" she says in a soft voice.

@Otakubeats

He finally finished the patching of his armor allowing it time to cool as he smiles "It's mine, but I owe it to someone...besides I can always make more....It just takes a few days. Anyways I should get this to the person who I owe it to." Standing carrying it so the still slightly hot parts were not in contact with him as he headed off into the woods back towards the houses they had been building "You're welcome to come if you want." @PixieDusts

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]May nods. "The barracks are by the town, just on this side of the wall separating the town from the forest." she says, then would walk back to her home. She sees Evan standing at her door, and approaches from behind. "Oh, hello there. Were you looking for me?" she says in a cheerful tone.
@FrostRaven

[/QUOTE]
"yea i just need to -" he is cut off by the yips and whimpers of Kiera. he opens his cloak a little exposing Kiera in the light. "aww calm down girl, shhh, shhh" he says as he softly strokes her head.she starts to howl. "shh girl its fine"

Last edited by a moderator:
"O-okay..." Khaleesi said as she sat there, not moving. "Nah... You go on ahead without me..." She said, not wanting to be around people, and not wanting to move. She wanted to stay there, it felt nice. She wanted someone there with her, but didn't know why. Just one person. No one else. Just one person. She sat there and smiled, her green eyes looked up to the sky as she giggled and laid back. "Bye Will. I probably won't be here if you come back." She said, and with that, stared, and stared.

@ThatOneLunatic

Not hearing the last of her words he heads off arriving at the campsite of the others seeing Raina's attempt at comforting Ty as he walks over only wearing his burned tunic and pants his sword in its sheathe inside the armor where the persons body would normally be using the armor as a holder to make it easier for him to carry. He looks to Ty and smiles "Mellon. . . amin'm il- goien a' hurt lle. . . . oio au'. . . . ar' amin. . . . merne on- lle sina. . . . " he would set the armor down taking the sword out of the inside still sheathed as he knelt, the armor infront of him on the forest floor his hands holding the sword out to him in sign for him to take it "saesa. . . forgive amin. . . . ." @Otakubeats @PixieDusts @Crystal Cali

ThatOneLunatic said:
Not hearing the last of her words he heads off arriving at the campsite of the others seeing Raina's attempt at comforting Ty as he walks over only wearing his burned tunic and pants his sword in its sheathe inside the armor where the persons body would normally be using the armor as a holder to make it easier for him to carry. He looks to Ty and smiles "Mellon. . . amin'm il- goien a' hurt lle. . . . oio au'. . . . ar' amin. . . . merne on- lle sina. . . . " he would set the armor down taking the sword out of the inside still sheathed as he knelt, the armor infront of him on the forest floor his hands holding the sword out to him in sign for him to take it "saesa. . . forgive amin. . . . ." @Otakubeats @PixieDusts @Crystal Cali
Ty took the sword a bit shocked. "Are you sure?" He wasn't used to people giving him things for an apology...or apologies in general for that matter.

"A tavern is a place people go for drinking, entertainment, and information," Evie told Mawlock. Avoiding his question about her troubles, mostly because she didn't really know where to begin, she noticed the book had closed and didn't seem to be opening anymore. "Want me to try again?" Evie had no idea why the book had opened for her but since it worked last time maybe it would work again. She gave him an encouraging smile.

@Tetro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back