• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

Milo thanked Grov and moved over to the fever weed, gently plucking three of them from the ground and waiting for his return.

'Wow', she though, 'staring down the barrel of a gun wasn't quite the thing she had in mind just at the start of her day at least'. Amber stood there for a second then spoke, "well, sir, are you truly that terrified of 13 year old like myself". She chuckled with a psychotic grin on her face. She stared at the ground. "Or perhaps is it just the weapon in the hands of such an adolescent?". 

Last edited by a moderator:
Riku would shake his head " well older me must of met her when she felt alot better. " he smiled calmly but looked down " just seems like older me was used to seeing her that way though. I don't know again it's still a long way too. It's confusing once we both found out were your parents.. and she is determined not to have a child.. why you still exist?

"Girl do I look scared? I could put two bullets into your chest, watch you bleed out and cry and I wouldn't bat a damn eye." He said, standing. "Last time I ask before a bullet goes in your leg. Who. Are. You?" He asked.

Grov returned and gave Milo the yellow moss and said. "Burn the sun moss the mix the ash with water and make her drink it."

"Thank you so much." Milo smiled and continued. "By the way, I haven't been back to this place since my sister was sick, and that was 21 years ago." He thought for a moment. "I think I remember seeing you then as well, but someone else helped me."

"Well I guess I don't have too many options here, do I", she snarled, though never lost that confidence in her voice. "The name's Amber, and who exactly are you?". Her hand never left the butt of the gun, she ran her fingers across the wooden nicks in the handle.

She bit her tongue. So hard she could taste the iconic taste of blood, like when holding bullets in your mouth as you reload. She couldn't just stand there looking like a loof, she had to say something, and quickly. "I was just out wandering in the woods", she started, "and I— eh I— stumbled upon this place."

Just from a first impression she didn't seem to be honest outright, but he played along. "Alright, walk inside." He told her, motioning with his handgun.

Grov looked at him and said. "That makes sense, it seems that the you that me and Izumi meet was a you from a different time. Theres a lot of time stuff going on right now." He patted him on the back. "He probably is at your house right now, he did go into town after all."

"W-wait!", she protested. "I refuse to go anywhere with a gun pointed down my spine!" She took a step back, debating back thoughts in her mind about her next move.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You wanna be not held at gunpoint?" He asked. "Hand me your gun and I will lower mine, either way you walk or you drop dead." He said, dead serious.

"Well if you don't have me for many years I won't stop exsisting unless you pass the day I was conceived." she snarled hearing the fight nearby. "or maybe this isn't my true timeline." 

Milo's facial expression immediately contorted to that of panic.

"WHAT?!"

He quickly placed the herbs in his bag and began running toward the town. He didn't say anything back to the golem. Him from another timeline? That was full of crap. He had no time. His daughter was sick and his wife and baby son had no ability to bring her with them if they needed to get out. Although there was a chance that nothing was wrong, and the golem was simply unable to process his thoughts at his age, something felt wrong about him leaving home earlier. His heart pounded against his chest as he rushed through the trees.

(Not being a jerk to you btw @fuil o,o just wat Milo is thinking xP)

((so many storylines kinda hard to keep track... Izumi is in her room and October is in hallway upstairs doing nothing Adriana and Riku talking outside most people are outside)) 

"Fine", she said, giving in. She took out her gun from the holster at her side, unloading it and throwing it down at his feet. "There take it, and I swear to god, if u don't return it at some point, there will be hell to pay". She crossed her arms.

Riku would nod " true.. we will see how this plays out " he said looking at Adrianna than the others nearby " what is happening over there " he was a bit curious as he started to walk towards them

"Pssh... Hell to pay." He said, picking up the handgun. He held it as it was empty and holstered his own weapon, then walked her inside. "October!" He shouted as he walked in. "We got someone here, goes by Amber! Found her pokin' around and I think you should talk to her!" He shouted. He then turned to hand Amber her gun back. "There ya go. See, thirty seconds without that wasn't too bad, right?"

dirk finally walked out of the woods, still wearing the lab coat as he looked around, feeling relieved to be back at home. "Grov" he greeted his friend, giving him a pat on the shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back