• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hybrids

"Well alright then..." Braull just stood there and blinked a few times. He makes a mental note to not mention height around Revnoir again while the fox walked away, but then again... "That outburst was cute, though," Braull told himself and smiled. He should start heading back to that village soon, but instead, Braull decided to hang around for a bit longer before leaving. He could tell there were still others aside from Revnoir up ahead.

Revnoir noticed the red panda that was hiding behind the tree that kept him above the ground. It was the girl he spoke to before. He never did catch her name, and if he did he didn't remember it. He smiled a little, his tail swishing around slowly. He waved subtly, then gave her a little grin. He didn't say a word as he stood atop the branch of a tree.

Aurath got up from his hidding place, forgetting the interesting human girl. "Who ARE all you people!" He demanded.

Revnoir jumped from the sudden yell that came from the white wolf. He stared at the man, eyes wide.

"Jeesh, calm yourself!" He growled quietly. "You'll let the humans know we're here, and you've already seen how that turns out." His voice was sharp, as he seriously didn't want to attract the humans' attention.

@Aurath Moonblood

Braull could smell a young girl who just passed by. What's going on up there? Climbing the trees were out of the question, wolves don't climb very well. Braull could at least approach the area where he was picking up a bunch of smells. He did so cautiously just to be safe. They were close to the edge of the forest again...

She waved up to him, smiling. But Aurath made her nervous. Emerging from the shadows, she got ready to pounce, or attack, or do whatever she needed.

"I was here all nice and calm befor everyone started crowding. Seriously.... It makes me nervous.. Crowds never end well...." Aurath said

Once Braull gets close enough, he notices that he's run into almost everyone here today (although he can barely remember the red panda girl), and he frowns. "It's you two again..." He looks at the panther and the other wolf to make himself clear. He falls silent though and waits for the red panda to respond.

Revnoir looked at Fisa with a raised eyebrow.

"You do realize both of you are a little hypocritical right now, right?" He grumbled, his tail now lashing from side to side. He jumped down from the tree and looked over at the panda girl. "

Why

are

you here?"

Revnoir asked, actually wondering whys he ran after him. He was smiling to her though, and he seemed less angry with her than the others.

@PokemonGirl

Aurath looks around "1....2....3.....4...." He says as he starts counting the people here. "Scew it! Too manny!" He said loudly as he walked out of the treeline, shifted and lay down relaxing. They wouldnt follow him here at least. they were still there but they werent so dang close now.

Fisa looks at the wolf. "He's outside the forest again." she mutters. "How am I being hypocritical? And even if I am, at least I'm not being a creep and following people around!" @Umbra Regalia

Kano was kicked out of the town and shunned. He didn't care anyways. The villagers could be stolen from way to easy. Though he waited right outside of the town for Xillia. He promised her that he would help her through the forest. He thought about it hard and suddenly he blushed. He looked over his shoulder. He saw Xillia wandering the town. He waved at her.

"Well..." She said shyly to Revnoir, sad she had angered him. "Im always alone. I thought it would be fun to see where you went." She turned to Fisa. "You don't need to know who I am." She said, her ears perked up.

Aurath lifted his head and his ears perked up, listening closely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xillia had heard the bickering, and had gone closer to hear what they were saying. She found herself as close to the forest as she was earlier. She stared at the white wolf, eyes wide again. She didn't scream, at least not on the outside. *Internal screaming* She held the string of her bow tightly, ready to pull it off at any moment.

Revnoir looked at Fisa, his eyebrow raising further than expected. "Ex

cuse me?!"

He growled, his ears on his head now back. "I'm not some sort of

creep

!" He yelled, but the second he did he looked at Xillia, who was staring right at Aurath yet again like Déjà-vu.

Fisa notices Xillia too and creeps closer slowly.

*Forgetting about the fox

Last edited by a moderator:
Aura stood slowly, watching the girl closely as he walked up to her. Soon he was right in front of her. He sat and looked at her in a nonmenacing way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back