• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hybrids

"What the hell?" Fisa looks up and spots Revnoir. "You!" She makes a weird, almost bird like sound of annoyance.

Revnoir grinned even more, dangling the leaves and moving them around just high enough to miss their ears. He was giggling like a little girl, pulling the vine back up. He wrapped the vine around the branch and looked back down at the two Hybrids.

"Lover's quarrel?" He asked, still laughing. He found this extremely funny for some reason. He loved causing mischief, and not just because foxes were known to do so. He looked down at them with golden eyes full of tricks and jokes.

"Wha- when?!" Braull didn't even notice that fox up in the trees. He saw the Inci leaves and recognized them immediately. "N-never in a million years!" Braull pushes the panther away from him and looks at the ground again. He could feel his face heat up and he curses silently to himself...

Fisa is muttering to herself as she walks away. Leter, she'd go see the humans again. Maybe she'd be able to actually talk to the nice man then, and the other hybrids wouldn't be there

Zinnia smiled, surprised that he would know how she felt. "Th-Thanks." She said as she started to calm down. "I'm surprised you understand." She brushed her tail off. @Umbra Regalia

Revnoir jumped down from the branch that hung multiple feet above the wolf's head, and landed with no sound other than a quiet thud. This fox was obviously very experienced when it came to stealth and silence. He gave the wolf a subtle smile, and stood up straight.

"What a buzz kill, that girl..." He said jokingly, his smile turning into a toothy grin. He laughed a little at the blushing Hybrid, as if wordlessly teasing him.

PokemonGirl said:
Zinnia smiled, surprised that he would know how she felt. "Th-Thanks." She said as she started to calm down. "I'm surprised you understand." She brushed her tail off. @Umbra Regalia
(I'm not infront of you anymore xD Revnoir ran off because he had something to do)

Fisa reached her house quickly, and thought back to the wolf and the fox. "As if anyone would like me like that anyway, much less a canine." she mutters as she enters.

"I'm just glad she left..." Braull sighed and calms himself down. He could feel his fur start to flatten down to the way it normally is. "So, what's your name?" Braull asks, changing the subject. He hopes something like that doesn't happen again.

Fisa decided not to stay in the village for long, and went back to the treeline to spy on the humans. She didn't notice the other wolf man hiding there. (@Aurath Moonblood Don't get ahead of yourself buddy)

Revnoir chuckles a bit at his answer, then scratched the back of his head. His ears twitched a little, and his tail swayed from side to side slowly.

"Me? I'm flattered you even care, Mr. Wolf~!" He said jokingly, as he usually speaks. "Revnoir. Revnoir Kayrouz. So unpleased to make your acquaintance." He said sarcastically, his eyes bright with amusement.

"And you? It's only fair for you to say your name after I've said mine."

(Aurath do you know when Kazu might be on? I wanna know when to have Xillia and Kano go into the forest)

(Whatever do you mean? Ive no intrest in messing with you.) Aurath watched the village looking for the source of each new and interesting sent.

(Sorry Umbra no clue. I know he is on my timezone so he shouldnt take too long.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(You just said you heard the panther woman coming back to the treeline. Did I misinterpret that somehow?) Fisa hides in the shadows again, and waits to see if the humans would show themselves again.

"You like your jokes, huh?" The cheery response from Revnoir caused Braull to brighten up himself, so he gives back a smile of his own. "I'm Braull Bennet, nice to meet a mischievous little fox like yourself." Braull waved his own tail side to side in response.

Xillia nervously grabbed her bow and arrows, along with a small hunting knife her father gave her before he tried the same as her. She stared at the knife, smiling.

"Wish me luck, dad..." She whispered to herself, her smile losing it's happiness. She put it in it's sheath and put her bow on her back along with her quiver. She hugged her mother farewell, and hurried out the door. The sun was setting and she promised herself that she would leave once the sun disappeared behind the trees. She ran around the village, looking for Kano. She was told he would come with, so she was going to make sure not to leave him behind. She'd need his help.

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21101-kazu-kun/https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21101-kazu-kun/@Kazu Kun

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21101-kazu-kun/https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21101-kazu-kun/

Revnoir just laughed a little, his tail whipping from side to side from happiness. He loved joking around with people, as well as causing harmless mischief, sometimes harmful depending on the situation and severity. He nodded subtly, and his ears kept twitching as a cool dusk wind came rolling in through the trees.

"As mischievous as I may seem, I'm not just a joker I'll have you know." He said cheekily. "And it's definitely not nice to meet you, Braull. We'll probably spend an unfortunate amount of time together."

(Going Brb guys :c)

Braull gives Revnoir a small laugh in response, "Is this how you greet everyone? You won't get friends like that, shortie." Braull emphasizes by ruffling Revnoir's hair.

(now IM confused lol) Aura watched the girl from earlier wandering around the village. "How odd" he said, forgetting he wasnt alone.

(Ok, I'm just going to assume that we're both at the edge of the forest watching Xillia and leave it at that)

Revnoir glared at the wolf, the word 'shorty' lighting his fuse.

"Hey! I may be small, but I'm taller than that other girl!" He growled loudly, his fur standing on edge from annoyance. "Besides, so what if I'm short? It's better to be

small

than really tall or you'll make a whole lot of noise!" He said the word 'small' fairly quietly, and kept ranting on about how being short has major advantages and that he's not even short. He had major self esteem issues when it came to height. As a fox, he was smaller than average, which was a little odd. Although his fur was softer than the average Hybrid's, he still wanted to be bigger as a four-legged mammal.

Soon enough, he shut up and glared at the wolf. He grumbled something then left, extremely annoyed and not wanting to blow up on the poor guy as if he hadn't already. He left towards the edge of the forest, but took the treetop route. He watched the two opposites and looked at what they watched. The little brunette girl running around asking for someone. He chuckled.

Humans sure are adorable sometimes, though...

He said distantly, but not loud enough for the two beneath him to hear. He watched with golden eyes, intrigued by the short little girl.

(Damn that was long...)

(Already did.)

Aurath continued to watch the girl. She had a bow on her. Was she going to come out here and kill hybrids...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fisa heard the leaves rustling above her, and looked up. Damn not him again. She decided to stay silent to avoid another confrontation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back