• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom HAVEN'S BLADE

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Dinah "Vi" Ashford
Mentions: @Megilagor
img-GWKxrnp3RTs2dBe4G8am8.jpg

Dinah pouted not moving off Anyas lap as she took a bunny shaped slice of caramelized apple and ate it. Then as if her mood had suffered a complete mood shift she chuckled. It was time to tease her a bit more.

" Acting like I know you Anya I am insulted we used to play all the time " Dinah gave fake sniffle and put the back of her hand to her forehead in feigned dismay. " we were the best of friends you told me all your secrets when you visited " more hints abd pretend drama there was no way that Anya or anyone would guess the cat they had known was a person.

Dinah sat up suddenly as if getting a sudden idea. It was kind of hard to belive she had been nervous with how dramatic she was being. Well it was easier to do anything once you were doing it and not thinking about it. Dinah mad a fist abd brought it down on her plan " How about a game I'll give you a hint and you tell me my name. If you lose ill take those apples if win you'll get a kiss okay? " Dinah didn't really plan on any kiss but was just playing around and didn't wait fir Anya to say anything

" here's your hint " with that Dinah turned into mist as her semblance activated and then a new form took her place as the mist moved onto Anya's lap and cout cane a black cat. The cat was somehow smirking sure this woukd jog Anyas memory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back