• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hybrids

Fisa could feel him tense. "What's wrong?" she asked from her current position, not feeling quite comfortable enough to show her face to the world yet.

Fisa could now hear the wolves, and her ears twitched and her tail poofed up. "Aurath," She said again, this time cautiously.

"I know...Ive got this. Get high into the tree were they cant reach you. Meet me at the edge of the forrest near that human village."Aurath said to her letting her go.

"No. I'm putting my paw down on this one." Fisa growls. "And anyway, I can help." One of the wolves rushes forward and he trips over a tree root that was not there before.

Aurath sighs, knowing he wouldnt win this battle with Fisa. He turned to another wolf and grabbed him by the throat, holding him up and squeezing the life slowly out of him, causing the other wolves to halt their advances. he threw the half dead boy at them and chuckled as they ran off. "See? No big deal. They were weak.... And cowerds."

(If you guys don't mind me having my character come in here, I'm still kinda knew at this I'm sorry DX)

Braull was on his way back to the village, but he could smell a large number of wolves gathering around... "Family meeting? Without me? How mean," Braull smirked to himself, jokingly, and decided to follow the scent to see what was going on. He eventually reached the destination, but the wolves were running away... Okay? Braull didn't notice Fisa and Aurath standing a little ways ahead of him as Braull was trying to figure out what happened, looking at the wolf hybrid who was left behind. The guy took a bit to catch his breath before running off, saying, "That white wolf is insane!"

Fisa smiles. "It seems that you will have quite the reputation now. Fighting with your own kind to protect a cat. How.." She makes a horrible impersonation of a stuck up person's voice. "Outrageous!"

"Oh the stories those poor pups will tell. I can hear it now... That Crazy demon wolf and the scary cat!" Aurath cuckles

Braull looks around a bit more until he spotted Aurath and Fisa... Hugging?! "H-how..." Braull didn't mean to say it out loud, but he let a word slip anyway. He shouldn't be thinking about differences like this, he should let them do what they want, Braull told himself. He hoped they didn't hear him earlier and he decided to walk a bit closer. "One of those wolves called you insane, man... What was that about?" Braull smirked, looking at Aurath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back