• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hybrids

Aurath continues to sniff around, finding nothing. he then shifts. "He would have had to take the trees."

Fisa shifts to reply. "I think I might have found something, and it goes that way." She scowl, for the direction she was pointing was where the village was.

"He... wouldnt be stupid enough to actualy come out in the open.... I hope... If he was, he is already catured or dead....." Aurath said through a clenched jaw.

Revnoir stood in the village, conversing with the people in it. It was where he lived, so it was no surprise that he was there. He could smell Kano, but he ignored it. He didn't want to cause a scene and get everyone worked up, as he hated it when there were squabbling idiots running around screaming 'HUMAN HUMAN!' It's annoying.

"ok..." Aurath said, still looking uneasy.

(i think everyone does xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
(Well I'm back... sooo... Except for barely anyone did their homework so if I disappear its cos he's making us work like dogs mmk? xD )

(I know I ship it)

Fisa rolls her eyes. "You worry too much." Without thinking she takes his hand and pulls him into the village.

"Where do you think he would be?" Fisa thought aloud as they moved along. "Probably not in the middle of the village, too much risk of being discovered." She adjusts her course slightly so that they were heading toward another edge of the village.

Aurath is pulled back to reality by her words. "I..Um... Well maybe the large tree here in town...? If he wanted to be secretive and still see everything in town... It would be his best bet i guess..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back