• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hybrids

Kano woke up on the tree still. He slide off and fell. He caught himself with a roll. He stood up and dusted himself off. Kano then summoned and apple and sighed.

"Hmm... Lets explore maybe..."

Kano said to himself slightly hearable. He took a bite at the apple and smiled.

I opened my eyes and felt as if someone was watching me. Multiple people, actually. I also felt thirsty, so I walked slowly to a nearby river, lapping water from the edge.

Fisa overheard the human speaking to himself, and she flicked her ears in annoyance. "If you go off by yourself, you'll most likely get killed one way or another."

"I probably got my ways..."

He smirked. He held 3 potions under his fingers. Potion of Silence, Scent covering, Invisibility. He walked off. Each potion lasted a half hour which was enough for him to escape.

Fisa shifted, it was much easier to be quiet in this form. She stuck her nose to the ground and followed the faint sent of the human, softly growling for the wolf to follow.

After a couple of minutes, Fisa stops suddenly, then begins to move in ever widening circles. She shifts. "The trail stops here. When he said he had his ways, he wasn't kidding."

Kano wandered on top of the trees. He saw the different wildlife, culture, villages, food, and so much more. He smiled with happiness the whole way through. However he kept searching for the Hybrid who caused the disaster.

"Well if we cant find him maybe they cant...?" Aurath said hopfuly.

(Sorry I fell asleep.)

Last edited by a moderator:
"I wouldn't get our hopes up." Fisa scratches her head. "Let's just keep our eyes open and our ears up, okay?"

(It be okay.)

"Hmmm... Well... Acording to where the sent stops, he took the trees." Aurath said, now seeming to focus.

"He does like to do that. I'll go up there, and you'll stay down here and see if you can pick up a trail again." Fisa shifts and climbs up into the closest tree.

Last edited by a moderator:
"He beter not have gone to the village....." Aurath said as he shifts back into a wolf and starts sniffing around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back