• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hybrids

They arrived at the tree, and Fisa dropped Aurath's hand and climbed the tree. "He's been here, I can't tell if he still is though." She called down to him from one of the branches.

"Well if he want caught yet... He is safe. In the middle of the village... We would see his body here at the bace of the tree. Since we dont.... he is safe. Probably knows what he is doing." Aura called up to her, looking around to make shure no one was eavsdropping. No one was, but the wolves were starting to stare.... at Fisa. "Hey... We should think about going soon....."

"Hmm?" Fisa snaps out of the thoughts she has drifted into. "Why?" She jumps out of the tree, landing in a crouch right in front of Aurath.

Aurath growls back in responce to their growling without realy thinking about it. He seemed ready to wipe the floor with any of them that got too close.

Fisa laughed, turned around, shook her rear at them, then shifted and ran off towards the edge of the village, leaving the wolves standing there with perplexed looks on their faces.

Aurath follows her, but stays facing the wolves up untill he is at the edge of the village, when they ae out of sight.

"That was almost dangerous Fisa. Please be carefull from now on..." Aurath said with a truely conserned look on his face.

Fisa begins to laugh again before she notices the look on his face. "Wow, okay. You actually care..." She was kind of shocked, considering she had almost been a pariah most of her life.

(I'm pretty sure Umbra shipped it first)

Fisa stares back at him for a moment. "I just had a really stupid idea."

"Whats that...?" Aurath asked. (So late. Everyone else already shiped it xD And umbra did ship it first.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fisa stood on her toes and gently kissed him.

She pulled away with a scared look on her face, and she climbed up the nearest tree and looked down at Aurath, shock evident on her face.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Damn it. i just finished typing when you posted that ) Aurath looks up at her in suprise. He then looked a little sad. Stupid! you should have reacted quicker! Now she is upset!

Whatdididowhatdididowhatdidido. Was what was running around in her head as she stared down at Aurath. "Imsorryimsorryimsorry," Is what was coming out of her mouth on an endless loop.

Aurath jumps up and grabs her out of the tree, then, once on the ground, he holds her close to him. "What a great idea. We might have to try that again sometime."

Fisa buried her face in his chest. She had let her walls down for just a moment and... and things had turned out alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back