• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hybrids

"Yeah," is all Braull could say as he sighed. He didn't realize he was holding his breath the whole time. "No more teasing," Braull thought to himself and made sure he'd remember it, watching Fisa run off.

(Aww, cya)

Kano was walked right outside the forest. He had a tail and ears? He put his hand to his face and grasped. He took off a mask and the tail and ears disappeared. He smirked and the Mask turned to dust. A one time use magic item. He stretched and smiled.

"Who knew Hybrids had such amazing magic items and such... Heh I like their culture... I should tell this to Xillia!"

Kano walked off and looked near the town from the top of buildings.

"Not that any come to mind," Braull said, before he fell silent. He did have one question though, but Braull was hesitating to say it. "How can you act so natural around cats?" Braull murmured without realizing he said it out loud.

"I dont realy know... Im just abnormal i supose.... lived around them most of my life. Guess that may be why." Aurath said, thinking.

Dang, he said it against his will. Braull smiled at the mistake anyway, the hybrid always did things like this. "Well, that abnormality definitely isn't a bad thing," Braull stated. Braull wanted to pry further to learn why Aurath lived with felines often, but he at least controlled himself to not voice that bit. Braull fixed his gaze to look at some of the flowers that grew in the forest.

"To be honest... I was raised by a snow leopard from when i was just old enough to hunt." Aurath said whne he had finaly stoped thinking.

Its almost as if Aurath read his thoughts! "Wow, that explains it then," Braull looked back at the white wolf hybrid, keeping a permanent looking grin on his face. "Whoever the snow leopard was must have been super nice," Braull finished with one wag of his tail.

Just then, Braull's ears and tail drooped. His smile changed into a more neutral look. "I'm sorry to hear that," Braull replied.

Braull picked up the attempt and tried to smile slightly. "Mmhm," Braull made a sound of agreement before backing away. "You're a pretty cool guy Aurath, I like you," Braull says as if it was obvious, twitching his ears. "Anyway, I better get back to the village. Cya around," Braull stated before waving and walking away.

(Gtg irl :c, bye for now!)

Revnoir was inside of the tree above Aurath, grinning.

"I ship it. Also, just a warning..." He said quietly, jumping down from the branch so high above. He landed and glared at Aurath with burning eyes. He wasn't in the joking mood it seemed.

"If I ever hear that you harmed someone of my village, I won't even leave that fucking ponytail for your family to grieve over." He growled loudly, one of his scimitars now at the wolf's throat. He had his hand on the other sword's handle, so he could block any attack from the other side.

He genuinely looked as if he could rip the man's throat out with his foot. He may not look strong, but he was known throughout the forest for his quick attacks and agile evades. The second you thought you'd land a hit on him, he'd be behind you and ripping your spine out from your ass.

(School, gtg for now. I might not be on, either, there's some french thing going on)

"Those wolves were notof this village. they are from one north of here. dont get your fur in a bunch little fox. Now... If you would be so kind as to remove that sword from my throat befor things turn violent? I would hate for that to happen." Aurath said, looking calm

"They're visiting, and it's only right to treat them as our own." He spat, then reluctantly moved his blade away from the Hybrid's skin. He sheathed it on his hip, his tail lashing from side to side and his ears wanting to bend back.

Fisa slowly wandered back to where Aurath was. She got there just in time to see Revnoir sheath his sword.

Instantly she was on guard, crouching and growling softly at the fox man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Revnoir shot a quick glare at the feline then walked off back towards the village. He was muttering something underneath his breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back