• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hybrids OOC

xD meh, aurath's got the same problem it seems.

btw guys I gtg fairly soon, It's sorta late and there's school tomorrow

I'll be on at school tomorrow xD especially in the morning between 8 15 am and 9 35 am since it's media arts. (eastern time)

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Aurath grabbs the hilt of his sword on his back, and in an instant he took it off again. That would be going too far.....

Aurath's tail slowly dissapered and his ears turned to that of a humans. The one thing you could never change were the eyes. the only thing that would tell people he was a hybrid, but most humans didnt pay attention. And only a hybrid would be able to smell the wolf on him. He slowly walked away from the fox and down the edge of the woods a bit. Why must I always be plauged by those who wish ill on me?

[/QUOTE]
Transformation is impossible... Transformation magic is considered black magic and is forbidden, and there's more or less no way of learning it l:

You guys probably saw me going offline and online constantly today... It was me reading the posts at school. I couldn't join in and could only read. Sorry about that guys. :c

The wifi at my dad's place is down, so I am at the library currently, under the pretense of writing an English paper

Idk what to do next in this RP... Any suggestions, guys?

Oh, and, what are people doing when they put "bump" in their threads? I'm still trying to figure this site out. DX

Last edited by a moderator:
"bump" in their threads? whaaaaa? I'm not sure, either xD

btw, I'll have the humans go into the forest that night ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back