• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hybrids OOC

After I leave, I won't be able to get on until kinda late tonight. The internet is still down at my dad's place.

wolf_and_panther_commission_by_wildspiritwolf-d14vydu.png

I nearly screamed when I saw this. I did squeal, and now the librarians are looking at me weird.

Ok. Have you ever had an OTO?

I shall see your answer later. I just realizes what time it was.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ship it xD

sorry i tookso long to respond i was bussy and what u mean OTO?

Sorry my cs is taking a while. I shoud have it done realitively soon, alls hoping.

I don't think I can be online today, volunteering at my school. I should have never signed up lol :c

guys I gtg sry, but I'll be free in the morning as always and i'm staying late at school tomorrow for jazz band so I'll have weird times after school

An OTO is an One True Orgy. A group of four or more people that you ship together.

And you ship it??? YAY

-has quite a few- xD Revnoir x Scourge x Alvah x Cain

Revnoir x Alvah x Grimm x Aethero x Vocruen

and so many more

OMYGOD. Ok, so Homestuck is this web comic created by Andrew Hussie, and it's about four teenagers who start playing a video game and realized they triggered the destruction of the world. Then there's a ton of trolls thrown in, and Jack and Doc Scratch and a bunch of other seemingly random shit and I don't really understand but it is still awesome *Takes a breath finally* You need to read it. It is the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back