• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hybrids OOC

Just a few things. The proportions are a bit off. The shoulders are too broad for that size head, plus they angle down too steeply. Other than that, I think it looks great!

~(ouo~) thank you for your *cough* constructive *cough* criticism!

(I'm looking at you, friends from elementary school. Those wolf-dog-dragon things were good and you know it)

now we're figuring out who goes out infront of 600 people to explain a french flag we made xD

she looked at me... I think she realized I can barely even talk infront of 30 people for 5 seconds

I'll stay as long as possibru, but... nyeh...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey one of them should be the god/goddess of marriage and another the god/goddess of understanding. There, my two cents are in.

aaalrighty xD gotta switch em...

btw i'll be lurking a bit, gotta find some music for my new phone ^^

even so if u need anything, I'll be checking all messages and notifications so no worries, I'm still here, just don't have time to make a long post

and its fine xD no worries

Hey @Ilani the Archer @Aurath Moonblood you two mind helping me out a LOT?

I know I don't yet have a co-owner, but you two are the most active so I was wondering... if you two could help me contact the members who haven't posted yet to see if they lost interest or just didn't get any notifications?

If you're too busy, dont worry! Just something for you to do if you're constantly waiting for notifications.

Im in. Im about to be driving to mississippi soon. idk when though. when im there i can post though. just on the drive i cant.

you litteraly just message the inactive people and see whats up with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back