• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soulless, Breathless, Heartless || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Well... Alright, I suppose? Don't know what definition you're going with as I'm following the definition that asexuality = lacking sexual attraction towards others. (Which, in itself, is on a spectrum.) It just happens this time around that the angels are literally without sexual and reproductive organs, too. Important side note, though, is that the angels don't reproduce at all in any capacity; they're simply created.
1727804418616.png

I appreciate you making the changes you did to Tiamata's sheet. You're still more than welcome (and encouraged!) to have her be the lounge owner with her staff! I just wanted to make sure I hadn't accidentally made any of the RP information unclear and ensure you knew the war was basically "supernaturals vs demon". Like I said, tensions do exist between supernatural species even in this neutral territory ^^ But the majority's goals are to make sure the place remains safe (whatever that goal may look like to an individual!).

I'll add Tiamata's sheet to the CS thread and you're welcome to start posting whenever!

Well... Alright, I suppose? Don't know what definition you're going with as I'm following the definition that asexuality = lacking sexual attraction towards others. (Which, in itself, is on a spectrum.) It just happens this time around that the angels are literally without sexual and reproductive organs, too. Important side note, though, is that the angels don't reproduce at all in any capacity; they're simply created.
View attachment 1188556

I appreciate you making the changes you did to Tiamata's sheet. You're still more than welcome (and encouraged!) to have her be the lounge owner with her staff! I just wanted to make sure I hadn't accidentally made any of the RP information unclear and ensure you knew the war was basically "supernaturals vs demon". Like I said, tensions do exist between supernatural species even in this neutral territory ^^ But the majority's goals are to make sure the place remains safe (whatever that goal may look like to an individual!).

I'll add Tiamata's sheet to the CS thread and you're welcome to start posting whenever!
K yeah like you said angels lack reproduction organs so I meant the 2nd biological definition you brought up and put she identifies as she|her. But k all goods np

K and like thinkin Imma keep it simple for her. I have this nasty habit of overextending ideas in my head and just stepping on toes of lore lol so just gunna reel my silly ass in a bit. But no yeah you totally clear. Like I get the erybody vs demons I just like to pick on Vamps cuz drama lol But like I'm not a meanie so I can just dial it back too

All good!
Nevertheless, glad you're joining in on the supernatural mayhem! I've got spooky things in store for everyone as the RP goes along ^^ But I'm also super eager to see what subplots everyone wants to come up with in-between!

All good!
Nevertheless, glad you're joining in on the supernatural mayhem! I've got spooky things in store for everyone as the RP goes along ^^ But I'm also super eager to see what subplots everyone wants to come up with in-between!
k soooo like about that whole part of a "Mission" in your IC'ly post. Do we need to list our charries current mission too? Or are all the charries somehow linked ot Imelda's mission too?

Also so mortals cant see the supernaturals as they are but what about like collateral damage? Like if a demon falls off a roof and lands on a car roof then like what does a normie see? or like if they witness a shootout with angel bullets missing and hitting buildings?

And on that matter what happens if an Angel shoots a normie by accident with elemental bullets?

Thanks for the questions!!

1. Mission info isn't required and it's not mandatory to be "part of" the same mission mentioned in Imelda's post. All of that is simply a lead-in option if you want to use it as a starting point for your intro :3 you're free to focus on some other thing.

2&3. Humans can see supernaturals in any unglamoured state (or if something is glamoured to look a specific way). Whether that be a "human disguise" or not varies by species. Angels are always fully glamoured and out of human sight when their wings are "unsheathed." Same with their weaponry. So gunshots won't be audible but the bullets (and other fired ammo) will still cause damage. This includes the elemental bullets and the magical effects associated. Which means humans can still very much become casualties if supernaturals aren't careful.
Demons are completely invisible to humans at all times.

Thanks for the questions!!

1. Mission info isn't required and it's not mandatory to be "part of" the same mission mentioned in Imelda's post. All of that is simply a lead-in option if you want to use it as a starting point for your intro :3 you're free to focus on some other thing.

2&3. Humans can see supernaturals in any unglamoured state (or if something is glamoured to look a specific way). Whether that be a "human disguise" or not varies by species. Angels are always fully glamoured and out of human sight when their wings are "unsheathed." Same with their weaponry. So gunshots won't be audible but the bullets (and other fired ammo) will still cause damage. This includes the elemental bullets and the magical effects associated. Which means humans can still very much become casualties if supernaturals aren't careful.
Demons are completely invisible to humans at all times.
K sooo for clarification like if a normie is walking by a car and a demon body gets tossed from a building and lands on it they just see a car take massive roof damage and no body?

And like my girlie has wind bullets so if she shot and hit something near a normie they would feel the wind too?

Sorry um annoying but likeI'm just tryna get a better feel of how stealthy/shadowy we have to be to keep the 'wool' covered over regular people's eyes lol

No worries!

In short, yes to both :3
Bit of a longer explanation: demons feed off and create chaos. This regularly includes "misfortune" appearing in the world. If a demon got chucked into the top of a car from a roof, then a human passerby would see the equivalent of, say, rooftop debris crashing down and being the "cause" of the damage to the car.

Similar with the elemental aspects of angel ammo. The magic imbued within won't trigger until impact with something (demon, human, or otherwise). When it does, yeah a gust of wind (or some other effect based on the elemental nature) would occur and can make a person who's close enough stumble or their hair to whip about, etc.

ValidEmotions ValidEmotions Since there are currently 3/8 characters on the demonic attack mission, would it be possible to get a secondary prompt (perhaps at a meeting or the like) for other characters to gather to?

Ayama Ayama yeah, you can do that! You don't need to worry about getting permission for starting some other interaction ^^ feel free to craft up a scenario to be part of.

Ayama Ayama yeah, you can do that! You don't need to worry about getting permission for starting some other interaction ^^ feel free to craft up a scenario to be part of.
I was hoping more for like an opening GM prompt rather than having to create one myself though? Just something else with the impetus to draw approximately the other half of the characters.

Oh, sure! I can do that :U I'll have something up today that you can jump off from.
Thanks so much! Doesn't have to be anything fancy- just something like a meeting where the supernaturals are gathering to discuss recent events &/or threats would do the trick ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back