• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hybrids OOC

Umbra Regalia] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11634-summerwolf/ said:
@SummerWolf[/URL] are you going to make a character soon? ^^ Just wondering, don't feel rushed. Just wondering at what time you may have it up
Yeah. Ive just got some homework to complete first. It should be up tonight sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xillia (human) was getting ready to go into the forest, while Revnoir (fox hybrid) was talking to the orphanage refugee Zinnia (black cat hybrid). Xillia ran into Kano (human), who just got back from practicing his swordplay, and they started talking about the hybrids, and how they had killed Kano's parents in the war. Leslie (human) decides to go into the Hybrid's forest. Braull (brown wolf hybrid) comes back from a hunt. Adia (human) takes an uneventful walk in the forest. Revnoir tells Zinnia that he won't take her back to the orphanage, and Xillia and Kano decide to team up for an expenditure into the forest. Braull starts talking to Revnoir because he can't find where the prey pile is. Braull tells revnoir that he's a wanderer, but doesn't say why, then leaves to go put the prey on the pile. Aurath shows up, and starts following a scent to the edge of the forest. Revnoir picks up Aurath's scent and starts following him. Fisa (black panther hybrid) is hiding at the edge of the forest watching the humans Xillia and Kano talk. Xillia stops talking to Kano and walks toward where Fisa is hiding, as Aurath approaches from behind Fisa. Fisa gets nervous, and Aurath starts to play with her as Braull follows Revnoir to the edge of the forest. Aurath stops playing and exits the forest slightly to get closer to Xillia and Xillia gets frightened and screams attracting a bunch of human villagers plus Kano. A confrontation between human's and hybrids ensues, and Kano threatens the human villagers by saying that if they attacked the hybrids, Kano would fight the humans. The canine hybrids go back into the forest and start arguing before going their separate ways. Fisa decides not to get involved in the argument, but she is followed by Braull, and she starts talking to him, while Revnoir watches from above in a tree. @CelestialBunny God, I hope I got everything.

[QUOTE="Ilani the Archer]Zinnia (black cat hybrid

[/QUOTE]Zinnia is a red panda hybrid

and other than that it's perfect xD better than I could've done

Last edited by a moderator:
no seriously I'd say something like "yeah revnoir spoke to zinnia, xillia spoke to kano, stuff happened for a few minutes, Aurath scared Xillia by accident then an encounter happens then yeah now Fisa is talking to Braull xD

that's my effort

Just do it! Don't let your dreams be dreams! Yesterday, you said tomorrow. Just... Do it!!
Shia LeBoeuf

My puppy keeps on growling at me because I won't let her sit on the math homework I am currently trying to complete.

xD poor you, having math homework. I don't have math 'till next semester l: I'm honestly kinda scared.

>uO oh but I have french class... fun part is I only need 3 credits instead of 4 ^^ btw I go to a french school so English and french needed credits are reversed

Hello all! :)

First off, I am so sorry I haven't replied yet -- omg you guys move fast xD -- I will get to it very soon.

Also, @CelestialBunny , while Marie seems adorable I would love for her and Leslie to interact later on... Leslie's still in the human village at the moment, so she couldn't have met Marie yet :/ I'm sorry! >.< They shall meet soon though! :)

Secondly, Umbra wanted me to let you guys know she has to go and eat, but she'll be back soon :)

Now... to post!

//scurries off//

Users who are viewing this thread

Back