• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hybrids OOC

Canadian. French is our second national language. ^^ I'm almost fluent in french, but not too great with vocabulary

(to answer your question from before)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonjour, mademoiselle

Je l'ai appris en ligne

Google traduction est génial

Donald Trumps scared of Mexicans xD Then theres Stephen Harper (Canada's prime minister) damn you Stephen, learn how to use money

Did I mention two out of three of the candidates running for prime minister are planning on legalizing Mary Joanna? (Weed)

Cool. Me and my bff have decided that by the time we're out of highschool, if our state hasn't legalized marijuana, we're going to move to Colorado

Not yet. And anyway, it has been proven that marijuana does not cause any brain damage, and the only way you could overdose on it is if you smoked a joint the size of a light ploe

but it's so expensive, and what's even the point..? Seriously... l: Why does everyone do drugs?! Or at least plan on it. l:

Because there are some things in life you can only experience one way. Like getting high on weed. I want to live my life to the fullest I possibly can with out certain death, because I almost died before and I don't want to miss anything.

l: welp whatever, I just think it's pointless to use drugs. The cost messes you up, and you get addicted and stuff. Don't take it the wrong way tho ^^ I don't judge people who are on drugs, or plan on being in your case, I just don't understand why they do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back