• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School Of The Greek Gods

"Oh thanks a lot then I better get going to dorm fiiiiiiii-wait...what? You're the person I am going to share this room with?" his eyes widened at the realization. Wow, coincidence? But for him to share his room for a girl is...weird but okay.

"Ooookay then." Eros shrugged flopping back down. "I wasn't aware I was legend worthy but I guess I learn something new about myself everyday."

'This is so weird.' he whispered quietly to his own self, "So um, erm, may I enter?" he tapped his right cheek and his mouth puckered to point the room with it.

"Your stories rival Zeus if I remember correctly,and I do." She had yet to look up at all from her writing. One of Mnemosyn's weakness was her focus when she was writing. Those were perfect times to ask her things,she would usually tell you with no hesitation. Every embarrassing moment,every affair every secret of everyone was practically at your disposal. Me-me stood up closing her journal giving her last thanks to the boy before turning and heading off to her dorm.

@kira blackthorn

Thana slightly nodded and steped aside and looked down blushing "y-yeah" she said as she crawled onto her bed then turned to watch him

"Thank you!" he then looked around the dorm and noticed that his stuffs were already delivered there. He sat at his own bed awkwardly and coughed, "Why-why don't I play a song with my harp?" he smiled innocently again doing his best to avoid the awkward silent between them before getting his harp and strumming it professionally. His hums harmonizing with the melody of his harp.

Thana sat there and smiled at the sound of the harp then held out her hands as a soul appered then started to playfully float around her. She liked to play with her souls when some one played good music

Mnemosyn arrived at her dorm looking around for a brief moment then back down at her work. Now that she has memorized the lay out of the room she won't have to loose focus by having to watch where she is going. She made note of Athena sleeping and tried to remain quiet. She opened up the closet squeezed in then shut the door. She didn't need to see to right she remembers what the pages look like exactly

@AlmighTy

He smiled at her as she had fun with her powers, "Using your powers to have fun is cute." he complimented her as he continued his strums and hums.

Pan was still on his walk when he saw a young boy resting under a tree. He looked around to find that they were alone. He looked so adorable sleeping he almost didn't want to wake him up. He sighed rubbing his temples.

"The gods are testing me" the fact that he was even allowed to attend this school was mind boggling considering his unusual reputation. Pan sat down in front of Cupid showing much restraint as he pulled his pans flute(the pans flute is the one that's not cursed) he played a soft rustic tune. One that reminded him of the mountains

@kira blackthorn

"Anytime." he replied as he finished his strums, "That song cheered me up, it brightened this place." he then kept the harp inside his bag. "Look it's already late, it's bad for a maiden such as yourself to stay up this late." he laid down on his bed, adjusting the pillow to make it more comfortable, "Good night and sweet dreams.".

Thana still sat there and blushed more when he called her a sweet madden "th-thank you" she said quietly as she still sat there as more souls appered around her and she played with them

A soft rustic tune filtered threw Eros misty mind drawing him from his rest. Blinking awake drowsily laid his head on his knees as he looked at the one responsible for the tune. "You are very good."

Apollo just nodded his head as he proceeded to sleep. A few minutes later, he was already dreaming of something as he talk while he was asleep. He was mumbling about the sun, rainbows and perfection.

"In more ways than one" pan looked over at him and smiled.

"Cupid correct? God of affection,erotic love, attraction and desire....And here I got sheep taming and flute playing. How I envy you" he smiled to himself and continued to play.

@kira blackthorn

Thana had fallen asleep shortly after apollow but woke up late at night from a night mare. Thana slowly crawled out of her bed and got into apollows in a sleepy daze while pushing up against his back and going back to sleep not knowing what she was doing

@Ravian

Last edited by a moderator:
Pan paused momentarily taken in a sharp breath and holding it there, he let it out and continued to play. Every cursed lovely words that came out of that boys mouth was just calling for pan to play his wooden flute. He could not deny his curiosity on the effects it would have on him. On children it simply made then dizzy and confused. Cupid wasn't a child,but he wasn't as old as the shepards either. Pan shook the thought out of his head and looked over at Eros. He held the pans flute out to him.

"Want to try? It's not very hard just think of a wild place you have been to. The dessert the tundra the forest. Any where you can remember best. And the flute will do the rest"

@kira blackthorn

Apollo was too tired to even open one eye and look at whoever it was that pushed him. He decided to ignore it as he sensed no harm in the room. After a few minutes he shuffled and turned around, making him face Thana unconsciously and snuggled closer to her.

Thana blushed in her sleep and put her face into apollows chest as her dreams became good ones instead of night mares while one hand had moved to apollows chest

@Ravian

@Ravian

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="aja maji](Wait so it's night now?)

[/QUOTE]
((Yah I guess, Athena said it is so I guess so? Haha.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back