• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School Of The Greek Gods

Thana had quickly made it to her room and closed the door before she let out a deep breath and sighed as she looked around her room before a evil purple symbol formed on the ground as a woman formed over it "hi" thana said with releif as she walked over to the girl and hugged her while the girl hugged her back. Thana often brought out souls that had sacrificed then selfies to her for company so she didn't get lonley but of cpurse she couldn't do that out of her dorm

Nyx found out where her room was from a woman in the office, it was her first year at the school and she didn't quite understand the system. She found her room rather quickly though and was surprised to see her roommate already in the room. "Hello....Athena?" Nyx greeted. She was pretty sure she recognized the goddess.

"That was strange." Eros muttered before heading to his room. Finding it relatively quickly he got his violin out and began practicing.

Thana had stayed with her soul for a while before sending her back and leaving her dorm and silently walking around the campus until she heard a violin coming from a dorm "it's beautiful" she said to her self as she looked up trying to find which dorm the music was coming from

@kira blackthorn

"Welcome . ! Nyx " Athena Opened The Closest It Was Full Of Dresses And Armour "What's Mine Is Yours." Athena Smiles And Started Brushing Her Wings

Humming along with the tune Eros began lightly dancing around the room. He like music very much and wanted to learn as many instruments as he could.

Thana stood up and disapered then silently reapered at Eroses window and watched him nervously from the edge of his window with a slight blush. She though that he was great at the violin and hoped he didn't notice her.

@kira blackthorn

Sighing Eros pulled himself from his mind and began drawing the song to a stop. Placing the violin back in It's case he silently untied the bandages. that covered his eyes before heading out the door. He wished to go outside and relax in the sunlight.

Thana had watched Eros leave then she sighed and disapered the reapered in the court yard before looking around as people moved away from her

Aeolus walked through the gates as a blast of wind pushed them open and flew through the yard "aa it's good to be back" he said in a cocky tone as he walked into the yard with wind shaking the windows of all the dorm windows

@AlmighTy

Last edited by a moderator:
Pan has been wandering the halls and campus grounds for what seemed like forever. He was lost,tho he didn't show it. The place lacked the vital wilderness he needed to thrive and he has yet to adapt. This didn't bother him much tho. he now understood the term ignorance is a bliss. The wonder of diving into a u know place was a new sensation . He fought the urge to take of running. The fact that he for once did not know what was behind the corner was a thrill to him. He leaned against the wall and sank down,laughing at his own faults. He crossed his les together and took out his wooden flute,trying to balance it on one finger

"I suppose I will be here for a while"

Aeoulus was put back at the remark but he smiled and got up close to athena "oh poor athena you really are beautiful" he said in a seductive voice as he took a lock of her hair and took a sniff

@AlmighTy

Thana watched athena and Aeolus with a frown on her face "show off" she said quietly as she watched them from a distance

@AlmighTy

Athena Jumped Back "Oh What Is This Feeling . " She Grabbed Her Chest "Disgust.? I Think So." She Grabbed Her Sword "Touch Me Again And Lose Your Head." @Daniel reaver

Aeolus just giggled slightly "oh come on Athena why won't you go out with me I mean i obviouly am the most popular guy in school" he said with a grin before he noticed Thana and appered in front of her and grabed her collar and held her in the air "what are you looking at twerp" he said evily

@AlmighTy

Last edited by a moderator:
Nyx nodded after Athena welcomed her. "Thanks..." Nyx sat on her bed and looked around the room. "I've never been in one of these before," she muttered to herself when Athena left.

Using Tapatalk

Thana looked at Aeolus with some fear as he held her in the air "p-please let me go" thana said desperately as he held her off the ground and bullied her

Athena Flew To Where They Were "Why Would I Want To Date A Person Like You .?" She Grabbed Her Swords "Fight Me Aeolus Leave Thana Alone . "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back