• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School Of The Greek Gods

"I guess even I will never fully understand the mystery that is women. " Eros muttered as he sat back down in the shade of the tree.

"Excuse me, who is Thana?" he smiled at Athena, finally looking back at her. With his perfect good looks and personality what could go wrong, he asked himself. Not to mention now he even met someone that he can treat as his "sister". Maybe.

Thana heard Athenas yell and blushed more as she tried to hide her face in her knees "why did she yell like that" thana said to himself

She Looked At Apollo "She's A Friend Of Mine . " She Smiled "I'm Going To Go Check On Her . She Flew Thanas Window And Started To Knock

Pan had found his way outside. He ran to the door and threw it open arms wide as he stepped out. He stood for a moment bathing in sun rays. His arms slowly lowered as realization hit him.

"Where the heck am I!"

Even if he was outside the grounds had lost it wild touch. A small smile played at his lips as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Well I suppose I'll have one bloody good adventure at the least"

Thana jumped sloghtly and looked at the window "y-yeah" she said while she stood up and opened the window. She was glad she had changed back into her usual form before athena came to her.

@AlmighTy

Me-me stood in front of eros, watching him for a moment before clearing her throat. She held her taters leather journal. To her chests. It was hard to imagaine that the book could be able to hold everything, mnemosyne did not think so either at first. But as she wrote she noticed that she never came to the end if the book,not even close.

Thana blushed when athena spoke "was she talking about my true form" she though as she shook her head nervously "n-n-no I didnt s-see any boy" she said trying to cover it up @AlmighTy

Last edited by a moderator:
"You wouldn't happen to have a pen would you" mnemosyn was just about to cut her finger when she saw Cupid. It was her last resort,after this she would have no choice. It's not like she would loose her place,she just felt odd when she wasn't writing.

Thana blushed as she turned back into her true form "huuuu why this me" he said as he layed back down on the bed and held out his hand as a soul started to goat around it

@AlmighTy

He looked up and and noticed that Athena flew away, he went up to the same window she came from and knocked. "Hello, good evening?" he greeted the person in there with a simple smile.

@Daniel reaver

Thana quickly turned back making it before the boy got to her window "h-h-hi" she said quietly as she stood up and slowly walked to the window while she played with the brim of her skirt

@Ravian

He looked at her in confusion and rose an eyebrow at her, "I noticed a black smoke here earlier and another girl...or was it a boy?" he tapped his chin thoughtfully. "Anyways, how rude of me. My name is Apollo, god of music, arts, man beauty, plague, prophecy and etc. And you must be?" he smiled again. He made it his new goal to meet everybody here and be nice to them if possible.

@Daniel reaver

"Nice to meet you, miss Thana." he reached out his hand for her to shake, "I am very pleased to meet you." he continued as he waited for her hand.

"Athena?" Pan watched her walk out of his view. It was almost safe to assume that Pan was inlove with Athena,almost safe to assume. It's true he spent most of his time trailing around her when he wasn't be a guide,but he had his own reasons. Athena was very popular and had a variety of friends. He mainly hung around her awaiting for a naive friend of hers to come introduce themselves. He had to test the flute on someone. And everyone that knew him always coverd there ears if he brought it out.

He shook her hand and smiled brightly, "Your hand is soft, you don't use this often do you?" he began, there was something about her touch anyways but meh. "So do you know where is the boy's dorm 5? I'm new in these parts." he scratched the back of his head.

Before Eros could even finish his stament mnemosyn was already writing in her book again with her new pen.

"I will never forget your good deeds. All will know the legend of Cupid,that I am sure of"

@kira blackthorn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back