• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy HIGH SCHOOL OF SUPERNATURAL

Wyatt said:
Ian stopped his firy atrack and the tackled his mother, however Iva was like a stone wall and did not move. Instead she laughed a cruel laugh. She then waved her hand and Ian went flying crashing to the ground leaving a large hole where he layed. He quickly got back up but his mother quickly slammed him into th ground again.
i heard a loud noise below me so i looked down and i saw lan on the ground."NOOO LAN HOLD ON I MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING THAT WILL HELP"i opened a pouch i had and took out a jewel that i kept safe will me."i really need this right now so i hope this works".i opened the jewel and darkness came out of it all i could do now was chant the words i had to and see if it works."with this jewel i cast upon total darkness"i look at lan and i go to him."LAN...LAN ARE YOU OK"?

Pastamancer said:
Oh no, was this a challenge to Bob's authenticity? Bob knew so, and it was a pretty underhanded way to go about it. Cyborg Vampire Girl wasn't getting anything out of him, nothing that was remotely correct anyways. Some dumb part of him wanted to mess with everyone, and the rational concept of just walking away was alien to him right now. He had so much power! It was glorious! If he wove a good enough tale, it stood to reason, NO ONE would mess with him! Bob would be invincible!
"Well, I was born and raised in Sumeria, and after being turned into a vampire I ran off to Egypt and eventually they managed to seal me away in one of the pyramids. It was so well-designed, I couldn't find my way out safely until I gained my strength back, and by then I was buried in sand! So I waited for a long, long time and eventually, some punk kid with brushes and shovels dig me out! I pretend to be dead, of course. Going loud wouldn't do anything but hurt me. So they carry me out in a sarcophagus, and I make my escape from there. I look young, so I weaseled my way into an adoption agency after a long while, and I recently got adopted and sent here."
Grinn accepted his story, "Very interesting vamps. So what was your name again?" she said lying down.

creepylover said:
i heard a loud noise below me so i looked down and i saw lan on the ground."NOOO LAN HOLD ON I MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING THAT WILL HELP"i opened a pouch i had and took out a jewel that i kept safe will me."i really need this right now so i hope this works".i opened the jewel and darkness came out of it all i could do now was chant the words i had to and see if it works."with this jewel i cast upon total darkness"i look at lan and i go to him."LAN...LAN ARE YOU OK"?
Ian gets up slowly with one of his wings bent in weird shapes. "I think I will be okay." As he spoke he was coughing on the darkness. Iva yelled in anger throwing thousands of spears of light in every direction at once, including Rebecca's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wyatt said:
Ian gets up slowly with one of his wings bent in weird shapes. "I think I will be okay." As he spoke he was coughing on the darkness. Iva yelled in anger throwing thousands of spears of light in every direction at once, including Rebecca's.
"LOOK OUT"i put up a shield over lan and missed all of the bolts but one.it hit me right in my wing"AH...stupid my wing....i need to get in the shield"i was crawling to the shield to get under it.

"I can't remember my old name, That long in the desert, you can't remember your name. You can call me...Bob."

Bob wasn't sure if he was in the clear, so he might as well throw in more garbage with a hint of truth. He realized now he'd have to keep up the facade the entire time here, or he'd be dead in an instant. What a world, Bob thought.

Duncan, seeing no one at this point was really talking to him, began to strut back to the door. Murmuring to himself. "Yea, I know, I tried."

Revenant said:
Duncan, seeing no one at this point was really talking to him, began to strut back to the door. Murmuring to himself. "Yea, I know, I tried."
"What exactly did you try?"

"Yes, it's about time I go find a nice, dark place to sleep. Like I was used to back in Egypt."

Bob walked away. If his odor magics wore off, she'd know. He'd just be a tasty blood-feast, found in the morn as a dried unidentifiable husk. Even if he did, this chick was totally coming onto him and he could have none of that. Living was his top priority right now. His parents had sent him to some sort of death-camp, he reasoned.

creepylover said:
"LOOK OUT"i put up a shield over lan and missed all of the bolts but one.it hit me right in my wing"AH...stupid my wing....i need to get in the shield"i was crawling to the shield to get under it.
Iva waved the darkness away and spoke in a friendly voice. "You two are some of the strongest children I have seen, Ian I welcome you into my family now, and Rebecca you have my blessing."

Grinn continued to lie in the grass, unwavering in the cold.

"Cya guys in the morning," she called out as she dosed off into her slumber.

Wyatt said:
Iva waved the darkness away and spoke in a friendly voice. "You two are some of the strongest children I have seen, Ian I welcome you into my family now, and Rebecca you have my blessing."
i look at iva in a confused way."wh..wh..what do you mean blessing"i look at lan and try to treat his wing."hold still lan this might hurt a little"i cast a spell to help his wing.then i pass out again

creepylover said:
i look at iva in a confused way."wh..wh..what do you mean blessing"i look at lan and try to treat his wing."hold still lan this might hurt a little"i cast a spell to help his wing.then i pass out again
Iva disappears back into the heavans leaving only Ian and Rebecca. Ian stays put unable to change back into a human due to his broken wing. He watches Rebecca throughout the night unable to sleep.

Dimitri fiddled with his resin while sitting on his bed, as he shakily went about running it over the strings of his bow. Something went down earlier, he felt a large concentration of... those beings, and for some reason he got the impression a fight had gone down. That made him nervous, if they were fighting there was a chance humans might find out, and if humans found out, then they'd need a way to get the suspicion thrown off. And who better to use for that then himself. He assumed that they hadn't discovered the fact he knew, aside from Duncan, and was desperately clinging to that hope. There's no way he could handle going through what had happened in middle school again.

And as such, Duncan walked into his room, and openly fell upon the bed, and accepted its embrace.

Wyatt said:
Iva disappears back into the heavans leaving only Ian and Rebecca. Ian stays put unable to change back into a human due to his broken wing. He watches Rebecca throughout the night unable to sleep.
as im passed out i see my mother and me when i was a kid before i hated her.."mom...what is...love..".mother:well love is when you find someone special and you want to be with them for a long time...why..","i just wanted to know...mom do you think i will ever love someone",mother:*she looks at me and smiles*"of course you will...and when you do i bet he will be just as good as your father is too me","yeah".i cant help but mumble in my sleep through out the night.*the next day*."AH" i sit up on the ground and look around and when i do i see lan still in his dragon form."l..lan what are you doing still in your dragon form..a..and why are we on the ground outside".?

creepylover said:
as im passed out i see my mother and me when i was a kid before i hated her.."mom...what is...love..".mother:well love is when you find someone special and you want to be with them for a long time...why..","i just wanted to know...mom do you think i will ever love someone",mother:*she looks at me and smiles*"of course you will...and when you do i bet he will be just as good as your father is too me","yeah".i cant help but mumble in my sleep through out the night.*the next day*."AH" i sit up on the ground and look around and when i do i see lan still in his dragon form."l..lan what are you doing still in your dragon form..a..and why are we on the ground outside".?
Ian stands up and stretches his legs, "I couldn't change back last night because of my hurt wing." He flaps his wing testing it, and it is still hurting. "I don't think I will be able to change for a good little while. We are on the ground outside because we fought my mother last night. You passed out when it was over and I was to tired to move. Do you remember her saying you had received her blessing." Ian moves closer to Rebecca and rests his large head in her lap. "Any ways, what she meant by that was that she was making your powers over light ten times stronger. In a way I also received her blessing by her welcoming into her family"

Wyatt said:
Ian stands up and stretches his legs, "I couldn't change back last night because of my hurt wing." He flaps his wing testing it, and it is still hurting. "I don't think I will be able to change for a good little while. We are on the ground outside because we fought my mother last night. You passed out when it was over and I was to tired to move. Do you remember her saying you had received her blessing." Ian moves closer to Rebecca and rests his large head in her lap. "Any ways, what she meant by that was that she was making your powers over light ten times stronger. In a way I also received her blessing by her welcoming into her family"
"oh..well thank you lan" lan puts his cute dragon head in my lap and i run it."hehehe..you look cute as a dragon"as soon as i say that i put my hands over my mouth in embarrassment and all of a sudden my cheeks grow warm."u..um..i meant you still look cute but you look cuter as a dragon...um"my face was as red as a tomato and i didnt know what to do.so i got up flew away."aaaahhh..why is this happening to me"i fly away with tears in my eyes.and try to find a place to land...

creepylover said:
"oh..well thank you lan" lan puts his cute dragon head in my lap and i run it."hehehe..you look cute as a dragon"as soon as i say that i put my hands over my mouth in embarrassment and all of a sudden my cheeks grow warm."u..um..i meant you still look cute but you look cuter as a dragon...um"my face was as red as a tomato and i didnt know what to do.so i got up flew away."aaaahhh..why is this happening to me"i fly away with tears in my eyes.and try to find a place to land...
Ian watches Rebecca fly away and debates chasing after her, however, she was to fast since he couldn't fly. He gets up and starts walking towards the direction she flew off to, not having any desire to try and fit into the dorms at school. Besides he had a long night, and he didn't want to be around people he wasn't comfortable with. The least Ian could do was cheer Rebecca up.

Sighing after finishing his task, he took out his precious instrument, practicing his scales before it slowly started to turn into an actual song. 'At least I still have this,' he thought to himself. As crazy as this school was bound to become, music was always there to help him through it. He either didn't notice or care, that his door was open enough that the music was free to bleed out into the hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back