• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for the Supernatural and Gifted

Zero looked at the lady fully armored. I am ready when you are Zero said with confidence.
dark_knight_ver_2_0_by_reaper78-d3husr6.jpg

Winter kept leaning on Luke as she looked away "I can't watch this"

The woman flung water at Zeus first before freezing it and firing more at Zero

Luke watched, seeing Winter look away he sighed. "I'm sure someone will run, I'm sure nobody will die" He said, figuring that was what she was being bothered about.

Zero dodged the attack but he was impaled. Zero picked up his large sword and sliced through the building energy emitting from his blade. A single touch of this blade is enough to kill you Zero said.

(Make it a fight! Like, blood, guts, skeletal structure being flung everywhere! Kind of a anticlimactic fight when one touch from a blade could kill you)

The woman sneared "I could kill you with one ice spike to the head, but that will ruin the fun"

Winter sighed "not my mother"

Zero teleported behind Winters mother. She stabbed him in the shoulder with an ice spike. Blood began to run down the armor. He grabbed her arm and shattered it. He began to lose control as he started to rip her arm off slowly. Zero was in ecstasy from the sight of blood. His eyes began to turn back and his eye color changed to a bright crimson red. He shattered every bone until the were no more left to shatter. Zero took his sword and slowly disemboweled the old lady. Once the fight was over. Zero took her skull as a prize and devoured her soul. Zero was still in a frenzy. He needed someone he cared about to snap him out of it. (There you go a bloody description. I went a little Predator on her to so ya. )

Last edited by a moderator:
Winter glances over for a second in enough time to see her mothers arm get ripped clean off "oh my god" she turned her head into Luke's shoulder

Her mother screamed as she slowly died

Last edited by a moderator:
(Predator is still not at good a killer as Xenomorphs.. Lol I love those series)

Luke narrowed his eyes at what he saw, when Winter turned her head into his shoulder he hugged her. Even though her mom was a bitch he didnt think anyone should see their mother die so horribly. He said nothing though, watching Zero closely and noting his crazed state. He moved his free hand to his gun, just in case he tried something.

(Also, if I were to kill someone, there would be half a page of detail. Does anyone want to see a small fight scene that does not happen in the RP at all? I'v been itching to get this violence out and MK does not satisfy it all)

Zero turned to Winter his face completely covered in blood. He had turned into his true form. Zero had a crazed grin on his face. Who shall I take next Zero said with a psychopathic laugh.

superthumb.jpg

(I just wish we could have more characters lol you think the creatures I find are weird now, they were just ones I came up with off the top of my head)

"Hey, back off" Luke snapped at Zero. He pulled his gun this time, aiming it at Zero. Vel hissed at him as well, standing her tallest. "Calm down, man." Luke said to Zero.

Winter wanted to run, she was terrified. She hated killing so much... She was too weak to run she was barely even able to stand. This isn't the zero she met a couple days ago.

Zero stared straight at him then was gone. Zero had teleported right behind them. Zero had an incredibly demonic aura. Zero had looked right into both of their souls. Who's soul should I take next? Zero said with a crazed evil grin.

th

(Just Picture my true form with the red flame.)

Winter took a deep breath and lifted water shakily shooting it at zero to push him back. "Z-zero you need to stop."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back