• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for the Supernatural and Gifted

Winter smiled "I'm sorry I was not so kind to you when we first met"

Last edited by a moderator:
He began to open his door but it made a loud creek. He hopped no one had heard it because he was going to pack his things and leave.

Luke shrugged. Hey, what can you do when life is life? He shook his head, lots of stuff went down today and he really didnt like it. Something heavier then the normal school day, he would rather have homework.

Vel tilted her head, why be sorry for being kind? She had always been lonely, she had a temper problem that was obvious and her appearance never made anyone want to be near her. So why be sorry?

Winter glanced up as she heard Zeros door creak, she got up she had a little more energy now so she slowly walked to her own door and opened it, glancing over at Zeros door "Zero?"

Vel snarled as Winter talked to Zero, she hated that guy so much! He was murderous and couldnt control himself, he wasnt fit to be around people. She hissed loudly, staying where she was and her tail began to lash again.

Vel could care less about the looks he gave her. Soon he wouldnt have eyes to give looks anymore. She snapped her jaws at the air, not near anyone so nobody was bitten. She couldnt believe he was pulling the victim card, boo hoo you cant control your insanity! I'll strangle you with your own intestines she thought venomously.

Winter sighed "While I wish i didn't see her get killed My mother would've taken me away from here... is that what you wanted?" she bit her lip

Zero looked into her eyes then at her lips while he was biting his. He looked back into her eyes. He gently grasped her and slowly pulled her close. Then Zero kissed her.

Zero wraps his arms around her. Don't worry I wont let anyone ever hurt you. Zero said as he pulled her closer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back