• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for the Supernatural and Gifted

"So it wont kill you? Its not like rat poison or something?" He asked. "Its weird anyone would want to poison someone, I hadnt heard about a lot of big things happen around here"

Winter shrugs "I don't think I consumed so much that I'll get killed, I'll just be quite weak for a bit" winters eyes go wide at Luke's statement about poisoning like she had an idea but then she quickly goes back to neutral "yea it's weird"

"I would check water before you drink it or food or something. If enough is consumed then... Well I think you get it" He stood up and looked at Vel before holstering his gun back to his leg. "Where did you get the water from?" He asked.

Winter thinks back "just at a little market place when I was stocking up" winter bites her lip; an old habit she had since she was little that shows her thinking

"So it had to be someone that knows you were coming, or they would have risked the stuff getting to another person that might not affect them. Hmm" Luke thought for a moment.

Winter glances up at him "I think I might kn-" mid sentence and splash of water hits her window. "Help me up"

Luke looked at the window before looking at her. "Are you sure? Your awfully weak" He said, seeing Vel snarl at the window and start headbutting the door because she couldnt open it to see what was out there.

Winter sighs "I know but I'll have to deal with it because if what I think is going on downstairs is... I'm screwed." She shakes her head "I know it's a bit to ask, but could you help me get out there?"

Luke sighed. He knew he shouldnt let her go out of this room but he didnt know what was going on and she did. He walked over to her and helped her stand. "Did you need help walking?" He aked.

"Its no problem" He assured, putting her arm around his neck and his other arm around her waist as he helped her to the door. There was a big dent in the door now from the repeated beating from Vel's head. The creature stepped back as he reached and opened the door. Vel jumped outside, snarling and looking around.

Standing waiting outside was a woman that looked like Winter but was older by about 30 years, she was wearing what looked to be a gown and on her head was a crown. "Well my daughter, you aren't looking well... Maybe you should be careful with where you get your water"

Winter glared using a great amount of energy to get mad "How could you?! You haven't seen me for years and the first thing you do is poison me! This is why I left!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Vel snarled at the new woman, her ears folding back and she stood up to look her biggest and screamed at her. She tried to kill Winter! Vel had her tail lashing, waiting for Winter's call to tear this bitch apart limb from limb.

The woman glanced at the snarling creature "this is between you and me child"

Winter nodded "Vel stay back"

The woman smiled "you've grown so much, into the beautiful princess you are"

"Don't call me a princess, I left that life" winter tried to look tough but it was kinda hard when you were relying on another person to hold you up.

"You will return home with me at once"

"Never."

"Why don't we fight? Mother daughter fight, if I win you return home or die, if you win you can stay with your friends and never be bothered again"

Vel hissed in irritation, but backed up. "Now hold on lady, that isnt even fair. You fight, then you fight on equal terms. She's weak with the poison you gave her through her system and its an easy prey for you if you fight her like this" Luke protested.

What Zero said angrily as his armor began to form. Zero was preparing to fight. He did not want to turn into his dragon form because he did not want to destroy the building.
dark_knight_ver_2_0_by_reaper78-d3husr6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Luke put his hand on his gun, "If she doesnt come willingly then its considered kidnapping. And I will not let you commit a crime in front of me" He said to her, not drawing the weapon just yet.

The woman almost laughed "looks like you've got yourself an army winter"

Winter looks at them all "I guess I do mother"

"What happened to you being the best warrior in the Indian Ocean? Have you gone soft little one?"

I am no ones soldier , but I protect what I care about if you get in my way I don't care who you are your skull will shatter under my boot.

Vel snarled at her, her tail slamming the ground and she spread her wings to show how big she was. "Its kind of obvious you arent wanted here" Luke said to the woman.

The woman shrugged "I won't leave until I have fought and brought the princess back home"

Winter tries to make herself look bigger as she spoke "guys it'll be ok, it's a little fight"

Winters mother rolled her eyes "your father would be ashamed, getting someone else to fight your fights"

Winters eyes begin to tear up "don't talk about my father you witch! You have no right to talk about him!" She begins to shake as she shouts "You cheated! You made me t-too weak to even walk so you could take me!"

(That kind of seems like overkill there, brother. The whole turning into a dragon thing kind of seems like an unfair fight)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back