• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for the Supernatural and Gifted

Winter was taken back by the shot "what the-" she cuddled the rabbit to her chest almost trying to protect it

Vel snarled, her plating protecting a good lot of her. She kept low, then jumped on the outside wall of the building and crawled up tot he roof. Another shot was taken at her, in which she was already crawling down the side wall of the building. The shooter hurried up to Winter's room, "Are you alright? Did that thing attack you?" It was Luke, seeing Vel he figured she was trying to kill anyone in the room.

"Sick eh? With what?" He asked, not stepping into the room unless he was invited. "I know quite a bit about medicine y'know" He added, his gun at his waist. "I could help"

Winter coughed "shrimp weed and I'm a water nymph" she had began shaking again. "What's your name?" She gestured for him to come in

"Luke" He said, looking behind him for that creature and when he was about to close the door when the coast was clear Vel attacked him from behind. She screamed and hooked both her wing claws into his chest, holding him there and bit into his shoulder. He yelped in pain, his arms pinned to his sides from the wings being wrapped around him so he couldnt move.

Winter jumped up weakly "Vel!" She quickly flew some water over and pushed to seperate the two with it, she was shaking and sweating using so much effort to seperate them

Vel noticed the water and Winter having to use energy to try and pry them apart. She let go of Luke and jumped over in front of Winter, spreading her wings out as to protect Winter from this guy. Luke held his bleeding shoulder, "Vel?" He asked.

"That thing has a name?" He asked, getting a hiss from Vel. Vel looked back at Winter, worried that the ordeal of having to pry them apart might have really hurt her in some way. She picked the rabbit up gently and set it back in her lap as to help her feel better.

Winter coughed before she spoke and laughed lightly as she placed the rabbit in her lap "we all have names" she glances over at Vel "Vel has never attempted to hurt me in anyway, she almost like... What do you people have they are small and they bark?"

"A dog?" Luke asked, still unbelieving that this creature that can slaughter almost anything as big as it was if it really wanted to is being this gentle and does its best to protect this girl. He would never see this thing as a she though, it will always be a nameless it. A monster.

Winter nods "yea! A dog!" She pats Vels head "come on your ok you don't have to protect me" she looks back up at Luke "here let me help with your shoulder"

Vel wagged her tail at being pet, a small purr coming from her throat. She turned her head to Luke when Winter offered to help him with his shoulder and slightly snarled at him as he walked closer. "If it makes your... Dog feel any better, I'll put my gun away from me" Luke offered, taking the weapon from its holster and putting it on the kitchen counter. Vel made sure he made no sudden moves as he walked back over, keeping her senses on him.

"Nice to meet you, Winter" Luke nodded to her. Vel had to back up to make room for Luke to sit down so Winter didnt have to stand or anything to help fix his shoulder. She flicked her tail in irritation.

Winter gave him a warm smile "I'll try to make this hurt as little as possible ok?" She lifted some water and placed it around his shoulder, it started to glow a light blue. "It's still gonna be a little sore but the cut will have mostly healed" she holds it there as she keeps talking "I'm really sorry I'm not well enough to stand and stuff right now I feel like I'm being rude"

Luke nodded as he watched the water do its work. "No need to apologize, you shouldnt be sorry for being sick. I should say sorry for making a mess out of everything really, I just thought this thing was trying to kill whoever was in here"

Winter laughed lightly "my hero" she said sarcastically. She took the water slowly away from his shoulder and into the bottle. "how does it feel?"

"Thats what I do, save the day and the damsel in distress" He said with his own laugh then excersized his shoulder, noting the soreness but other than that there was no more bleeding. "Wow, you really are good at that"

Winter laughed "cause I'm such a damsel" she watch as he moved his shoulder "well I've had lots of practice" she begins to cough again "sorry..."

Luke looked back when she started coughing and looked at the pill bottles and searched through them. No, no, no, no, no, heck no, no, yes! He picked up a bottle. "If the coughing is real bad then you can take these" He said.

Winter smiled and took the bottle knocking back the pills "thanks, I'm just trying to wait for the poison to leave my system if it can"

"Poison? Oh shit, if you have poison in you then you need some more immediate medical attention." Luke said, surprised that she was this calm about having poison in her system.

Winter shook her head "1 I'm a mythical being, how the hell would a hospital react to scales and gills if they get water on me2 it's shrimp weed so right now I'm more worried about who poisoned me than my own health

Users who are viewing this thread

Back