• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for the Supernatural and Gifted

Vel had walked all the way to the other side of the campus before seeing a bunch of pink and white flowers on the side of the buildings. Her tail wagged, maybe she could give Winter a present! By the time she was done picking she had her jaws full of pink and white flowers. She took to air and headed back to the dorms, stopping by the door and tapped the door with her beak and sat there.

Vel stood up and dropped the slobber covered flowers in her hands and shrieks. She wagged her tail slightly, waiting for a reaction. Could they still be friends? All Vel ever wanted was a friend.

Here let me help you. Zero picks up Winter and carries her over to the couch and gently puts her down. Zero goes to the kitchen and gets her a glass of water here Zero said with concern.

Winter shakes her head "I'll be fine" her skin had became feverish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vel had wagged her tail when Winter said thanks about receiving the gift though her happiness didnt last long as the girl fell to the floor. She tilted her head and walked in, following Zero as he carried her to the couch. She sat at the side of the couch, giving a chirp of concern and sniffed her. She lay her head beside Winter's shoulder, nuzzling her shoulder in the process. What was wrong? Why was she so sick all of a sudden?

Vel thought over what she was told about some medicines by her human parents. She sniffed around, trying to find medicine until she nudged open a cabinet and grabbed a whole mouthful of bottles and returned to Winter and Zero and dropped the bottles in Zero's hands, covered in slobber of course. Maybe there was something that might help.

Ya this might work here take these. They should make you feel better Zero said as he wiped the slobber off one of the bottles. Zero pats the fox on the head. Good Job Zero said with a smile.

Vel wagged her tail as she was pat on her head, a small purr coming from her throat. She pricked her ears when she heard Winter say she was fine and sniffed her again. She tried her best not to get slobber everywhere on the blanket when she did, her tail twitching in confusion. She knew what sick smelled like, cold and flu and such, but she couldnt tell if Winter was truly sick or not. Maybe fatigued? Nausea? She huffed and sat down, her back claw coming up and scratching under her jaw as she thought. Maybe just thin blood? Low blood sugar? Irregular heart beat? No, Vel could hear her heart just fine and it seemed to be regular. She was breathing fine, so her lungs were fine. If her skin was ferverish, then she was most likely burning up but to her she could feel really cold. It depends. She whined, laying her head by Winter once again.

Winter sighed "I drink a decent amount of water... Maybe I'm still adjusting to living on land I dunno... Or maybe..." she picks up the water bottle "I'm an idiot" she uses her powers and lifts up a blob of water that has 6 black flecks in it. "I think someone made me sick on purpose... That's shrimp weed flecks it find for human consumption but can weaken a water Nymph."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back