• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Eliza was surprised by the hug "Have you ever lived a full life, I won't let you die this time," she said the last part in a shaky voice. Eliza stroked his hair "I want to stay with and help you," she said letting tears run down her cheeks,

@Zedisback

As he would pat Eliza on the back letting her lay with his hair he said "No, none of us have lived a full life so far reaching with his left hand wiping the tears away "Sometimes I just wish I could forget like you guys, when this one resets you won't remember this, this is the first time I have told you really." @Shammy the Shamrock

Eliza felt hopeless "So there is no reason for me to live. I could kill myself right now and I wouldn't remember," she said looking down at her hand. She let out a gasp before her skin went white.

@Zedisback

"DON'T! Please no.... I knew I shouldn't of talked now you want to die.... look I can make it and I don't forget so you can make it this once, for me right?" Asked Lou s he held her hand shocked as it turned white worrying about the gasp. @Shammy the Shamrock

Eliza gave a weak smile "You're the thing that makes me keep going." She said kissing his head "I want a full life with you and I'm going to get it," she said as her orange color returned.

@Zedisback

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#00b359](I found these and just wanted to show them off)[/COLOR][COLOR=#00b359] [/COLOR][IMG]http://www.funnycenter.net/wp-content/uploads/Saitama-Is-Doctor-Strange-Master-One-Punch-Man-543x1024.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.beritaseleb.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Terungkap-Kekuatan-Doctor-Strange-Lebih-Mengerikan-Seperti-One-Punch-Man2.jpg[/IMG][COLOR=#00b359] [/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29184-salex/ said:
@Salex[/URL]
(beautiful)

@Zedisback[/URL]
As Lou walked back over to the bed he said "Night, Eliza I'm turning in, feel free to stay in my room and wake me if needed, please don't tell the others, I fear people like Shadow and Bolt could give up, Saitama wouldn't care I think" As he would lay on the bed passing out. @Shammy the Shamrock (Goodnight I'm about to go to bed.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
((Did you see black Elmo :) ))

[/QUOTE]
(i did, it's.... uhh... exquisite)

Rex found the warehouse, he lifted it with one hand as the ground shook. The smirked as Ray was pulled out "Reaper class you are dismissed, leave now." Ray refused and tried to grab his leg, he threw her back inside "Get the hero class hell please," he told one if the Heroes, he touched the lighting bolt that was scared on his chest.

(( im dead just reading the Rp and I SHIP ELIZA AND LOU SO HARRDDDDDDD))

SL jumped from the skyscraper landing on the ground causing a huge crater to form and electricity to fizzle around ignoring the screams of people around him "whoops guess I don't know my own strength" he shrugged and teleported to the warehouse to see a man standing there "and who exactly are you?" he asked with his arms crossed

@Shammy the Shamrock

FrostXShadow said:
(( im dead just reading the Rp and I SHIP ELIZA AND LOU SO HARRDDDDDDD))
SL jumped from the skyscraper landing on the ground causing a huge crater to form and electricity to fizzle around ignoring the screams of people around him "whoops guess I don't know my own strength" he shrugged and teleported to the warehouse to see a man standing there "and who exactly are you?" he asked with his arms crossed

@Shammy the Shamrock
(Frost if Clash and Black devil are technically part of this fusion does that mean they can....you know where I am going)

Rex moved his shirt revealing the bot of lighting "Ring a bell!" He said lifting SL of the ground and throwing them into a building.

SL laughed "Sorry but it will take a lot more than that." Clash took over the Bolt part of the body and teleported a energy disc at Rex. It came back but was immediately vaporized by Clash.

@FrostXShadow

saitama's cell phone rang, he picked it up and surprisingly it was from the hero association, the phone spoke 'saitama, villain codenamed SL has returned, level is demon, sighting have shown he is in the city and you're the closest along with genos, atomic samurai and iaian, intercept and destroy' before the phone made a beep, he didn't want to do this but he knew he must protect them as clash and the black devil could be fused together, so he brought genos and atomic samurai along with him "master who are we fighting againts?" genos asked "and why isn't iaian also invited to this battle?" atomic samurai asked "because.... we are fighting againts SL.... it's the company building all over again" he said, the trio came to the scene where SL is visible atacking a man @FrostXShadow @Shammy the Shamrock

A blaze red pentagram formed around SL and you could hear Devils voice "im back and ooo I love new form you have shadow I think im just going to TAKE IT!" you could hear Shadow screaming and then his voice was silenced indicating that Devil had taken over "I like the feel of this body" SL said clenching his fist

Shadow's mind

"give me back this body!!!!" shadow shouted as he threw a dagger at Devil, devil side stepped and chuckled at the boys attempt "im going to kill you" shadow said as he formed a sword and began to slash at Devil, devil dodging the slashes effortlessly

@Shammy the Shamrock @Salex

(( red=Devil Orange=SL Black=Shadow ))

Last edited by a moderator:
FrostXShadow said:
A blaze red pentagram formed around SL and you could hear Devils voice "im back and ooo I love new from you have shadow I think im just going to TAKE IT!" you could hear Shadow screaming and then his voice was silenced indicating that Devil had taken over "I like the feel of this body" SL said clenching his fist
Shadow's mind

"give me back this body!!!!" shadow shouted as he threw a dagger at Devil, devil side stepped and chuckled at the boys attempt "im going to kill you" shadow said as he formed a sword and began to slash at Devil, devil dodging the slashes effortlessly

(( red=Devil Orange=SL Black=Shadow ))
genos and atomic samurai rushed forward and goes defensive, now both of them are about 5 meters away but they go defensive to see the attack patterns SL would do @FrostXShadow @Shammy the Shamrock

Clash smiled "Guess we are sharing a body devil. I don't like the name SL, but anyway," SL took out a trident and pointed it at the group.

Bolt

Bolt tried to tackle the devil only to be stopped by Clash. Clash smiled "This body isn't yours now," she said letting the tentacles cover him.

@FrostXShadow @Salex

SL spun the Trident it covered with fire and electricity indicating both Devils and bolts power "try a little harder" SL smirked and pointed the Trident to Genos "Hellish Lightning" he said firing of a giant blast of fire and lightning

Shadow

"bolt your here too" he said back flipping away from devil he landed in a crouched position and teleported next to clash punching her in the face "LET GO OF MY FRIEND" he shouted before attempting to stab her

FrostXShadow said:
SL spun the Trident it covered with fire and electricity indicating both Devils and bolts power "try a little harder" SL smirked and pointed the Trident to Genos "Hellish Lightning" he said firing of a giant blast of fire and lightning

Shadow

"bolt your here too" he said back flipping away from devil he landed in a crouched position and teleported next to clash punching her in the face "LET GO OF MY FRIEND" he shouted before attempting to stab her

genos covered his face with his hands and he got damaged alot and knelt down. after the fire cleared out and the ground in flames, the silhouette of a man with a cape with seemingly no hair can be seen, genos can only look at the silhouette and said weakly "master....". @Shammy the Shamrock @FrostXShadow

Clash smiled as she teleported away and near black devil, she created a disc and gave it to him. "Can you set it on fire and Throw it." She said slamming Bolt into the ground.

SL looked at the silhouette "An actual opponent," he said crossing his arms. He picked holes in reality as hellfire shot out towards the figure.

@Salex @FrostXShadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back