• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Shadow sighed picking up his jacket shaking the Silver from it, he put it on pulling the hood up "your not the only one with a bad Past Louis" he said with a sigh then grimaced "since when do I call him Louis" he said in his thoughts but shook his head and flipped over the couch taking a seat on the arm rest and looking back at Lou "try me tell me everything and don't leave out a single detail" he said looking at Lou with a serious face

@Zedisback

Bolt smiled "You think I just know that kind of combat." He said traveling right in front of Mitch and kneeing him, Bolt then teleported from a lamb shade, hitting him from behind. He laughed "Congratulations, you are a Hero of Tomorrow," he said clapping and picking him up "You want to see your room," he said walking into the hallway.

@Otakubeats

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow sighed picking up his jacket shaking the Silver from it, he put it on pulling the hood up "your not the only one with a bad Past Louis" he said with a sigh then grimaced "since when do I call him Louis" he said in his thoughts but shook his head and flipped over the couch taking a seat on the arm rest and looking back at Lou "try me tell me everything and don't leave out a single detail" he said looking at Lou with a serious face
@Zedisback
As Louis would just get up he would shake his head saying "I'm FINE." Both of his hands lowered to his front hoodie pocket, turning his back from Shadow saying "You don't need to know this it will be better if you don't." As he stood with his back facing Shadow hoping he wouldn't make a big deal out of it, wanting he to drop all of this, waiting to see if he would try to get him to speak again. @FrostXShadow

Shadow sighed and stood up on the couch flipping over Lou and landing infront of him he put a hand on his head pulling the boys hood down and ruffling his hair "alright but if you ever need to talk im here for ya" he said with a smile before Vanishing in a puff of goldish-black smoke, he reappeared next to bolt giving him a weak punch in the arm "Yo ?" he looked back at the other boy "new hero?" he asked pointing back at the boy

@Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock @Otakubeats

(( does anyone else feel like shadow has that annoying brother but can be kind and helpful when he wants to vibe or is it just me))

Bolt smiled placing Mitch down "Hey shadow, I was working on something but I need to help me with it. It does however involve SL," he said rubbing his arm, he wondered if he would agree to help.

Eliza struggled on the ground, she bit the tentacle off. She took deep breaths before lying on the floor, she curled up shivering. Eliza started to hear something but refused to listen, the voices got louder as she started scratching at the floor..

Bolt smiled and teleported them into a dark room, he turned the lights on showing a suit in the middle of the room. He walked towards it, it was a black trench coat with armor underneath. "I wanted a official suit for the guy, I wanted to make one," he said moving the coat to reveal a black, burned lighting bolt. He laughed "Care to try it on," he said extending his hand.

@FrostXShadow

Bolt smiled as he teleported forming SL. He smiled "Oh man it has been so long." He looked at the suit and teleported over trying it on. He clicked something on the neck as he gained Bolts Gauntlets. Bolt smiled "I'll let you pick the signature weapon."

@FrostXShadow

Sl shrugged "Relax Sai, I was just testing my new clothes. Bolts been studying fusion so unless you want that ruined I'm staying for a bit." He said twirling a dagger and putting his other hand in his pocket.

@Salex @FrostXShadow

Salex said:
(no.... that would be shit-my-pants terrifying)
(No this is)

maxresdefault.jpg

Give me the black elmo now

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](Jumping spider crossed with a shark....I also have black Elmo if you want to see :3)

[/QUOTE]

Ray grabbed onto Saitamas clothes "SNEAK ATTACK! DEATH CHOP!" She said gently karate chopping his shoulder. She looked around and realized no one else was there "Did I beat you," she asked patting his head.

@Salex

Rex teleported to the spot "Find them! They've already caused to much damage," he said as other heroes decided to scout the city looking for the Vigilantes. Rex looked at the destroyed city, his face showed anger yet sadness at his old city.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back