• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(Bam)
TERRIFYING-SESAME-STREET-HALLOWEEN-COSTUME-49.jpg

[/QUOTE]
I love you.

@Salex[/URL]

Rex teleported to the spot "Find them! They've already caused to much damage," he said as other heroes decided to scout the city looking for the Vigilantes. Rex looked at the destroyed city, his face showed anger yet sadness at his old city.
he pretends to fakely die as he fell down and his whole body going limp, he held his breath as long as possible @Shammy the Shamrock

Ray freaked out seeing him dead "NOT AGAIN! I need bleach, bags and an axe," she said running and grabbing her supplies, she was ready to pour lighter fluid on him.

@Salex

Ray gave a sigh of relief trying to hide the giant axe behind her back "Good! This was for a party I was going to. That's it right mom"She whispered the last part to the air.

@Salex

Eliza looked around the place and saw a boy walking around. She slid from the ceiling and looked straight at him, she was dressed in black and wore a surgical mask. "My bro said you were in right?" She asked, giving a smile underneath the mask.

@Otakubeats

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#b3b300]Ray gave a sigh of relief trying to hide the giant axe behind her back "Good! This was for a party I was going to. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b3b300][SIZE=8px]That's it right mom[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#b3b300][SIZE=14px]"She whispered the last part to the air.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29184-salex/ said:
@Salex[/URL]

Eliza looked around the place and saw a boy walking around. She slid from the ceiling and looked straight at him, she was dressed in black and wore a surgical mask. "My bro said you were in right?" She asked, giving a smile underneath the mask.

@Otakubeats
saitama looked in confusion "who are you whispering too? and what party would need an axe?" he asks (great rhyme) @Shammy the Shamrock

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#b3b300]Ray gave a sigh of relief trying to hide the giant axe behind her back "Good! This was for a party I was going to. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b3b300][SIZE=8px]That's it right mom[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#b3b300][SIZE=14px]"She whispered the last part to the air.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29184-salex/ said:
@Salex[/URL]

@Otakubeats
"Yea. I'm Mitch." He greeted her with a warm smile.

Ray pointed to the air "My mom, can't you see her. He can't see you? Why is that," he asked as a shadow started to form underneath the air.

@Salex

Eliza took her mask off revealing the tiny bloody sharp teeth. She smiled "I'm Eliza or Salamander you pick, i'm Bolts sister," she said extending her gloved hand. She changed the color of her skin to become its normal orange, and her hair yellow.

@Otakubeats

@Salex[/URL]

Eliza took her mask off revealing the tiny bloody sharp teeth. She smiled "I'm Eliza or Salamander you pick, i'm Bolts sister," she said extending her gloved hand. She changed the color of her skin to become its normal orange, and her hair yellow.

@Otakubeats
He accepted the hand, smiling as his eyes gleamed golden. "Nice to meet you! Er..is your bro competitive? I mentioned that I had the same sort of power, and he kinda got this look....." He'd shrug smiling, the dog tags glinting in the lighting.

Eliza shrugged "Nah, he just energized and always looking for something to do. Happens when your body is a living lighting bolt," she said placing her mask back on and looking around.

@Otakubeats

As Lou seemed to drop down in front of Eliza exiting a portal he just looked dawn, with his hood up, both of his hands in his front hoodie pocket. He just walked to his room, throwing himself on the bed curling into a ball, thinking back to how Nero talked about what he was hiding how did he know about the curse part of his powers, and did he lose the trust of Shadow? @Shammy the Shamrock

Eliza went over and stoked his hair "You ok Love, you seem shaken up." She said kissing his cheek and continued to stroke his hair. She looked nervous, she felt awful at his silence.

@Zedisback

Eliza kissed him "You aren't fine, don't lie to me." She said in a sad tone, she placed her hand on his cheek and gave a sigh. "Please tell me the truth," she said with tears in her eyes, she climbed into bed and placed her head on a pillow.

@Zedisback

Eliza looked back and curled up around him "You don't know that til you tel me. I want to help so please let me, I hate secrets," she said placing her head on his neck and cried softly.

@Zedisback

@Zedisback[/URL]
"Fine....but only if you agree to not tell anyone." As he looked up to her with a serious look on his face, maybe this talking about secrets thing would work Louis would give it a try, seeing if it did work seeing if it did make him feel better, already knowing deep down that it wouldn't. @Shammy the Shamrock

@Zedisback[/URL]
"Fine...I guess I will try this talking thing." As he would pull his hood down from his head, his face would stay serious, as tears started forming in his eyes "Well this is one thing I keep having to battle. When a dimension ends, it starts over but thanks to my powers, I don't forget I remember each one, I can see every outcome every dimension, everything about them, and when one restarts I remember everything the second I wake up....all you guys forget but I don't." As tears started forming in his eyes, this was the first person he had said this to, when not trying to discourage someone, and this talking really didn't help him much. It was just reminding him, of how his powers cursed him, and why he didn't care about them. @Shammy the Shamrock

Eliza grabbed his cheek "Do you love me, do you really care about me even when we reset," she asked wiping tears from his eyes. Her hand shook as she waited for his answer.

@Zedisback

Users who are viewing this thread

Back