• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Stella looked at him with a worried face, holding her arm. "Not all sharks are like commander Sharky Shark." She said with a nod before continuing. "Baby leopard's practice hunting."

Salex said:
saitama still passed out on the site, he fainted because of lack of oxygen and the coldness of space (somebody pick up saitama!) @Echo Dreamsong @Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback @FrostXShadow
(( "eh *walks away*))
Shadow could hear the bullets being fired he quickly maneuvered himself so that the bullet would go past him "is that all you got tch Pathetic" shadow was toying with the man baiting him to come from his hiding spot

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
(( "eh *walks away*))
Shadow could hear the bullets being fired he quickly maneuvered himself so that the bullet would go past him "is that all you got tch Pathetic" shadow was toying with the man baiting him to come from his hiding spot

@Zedisback
As he would think about testing the low exposure to silver he would see now that it was the time to test this, he started time leaping again, running up to Shadow and Louis, putting a Silver Foam grenade in both of their pockets when it would explode, it would explode into foam that would turn into silver. As he was now hiding again as time returned to its normal speed, @FrostXShadow

As the silver grenade exploded Shadow was instantly weakened his breathing turned into panting and into nothing at all "Cant breath I have to get this foam off me" he contemplated in his head he quickly pulled of his jacket where most of the foam was covering along with his gloves after getting all the foam off him his powers starting to recharge his eyes glowed with anger "thats it im done with you Klaus noticed that the smoke didn't go all the way to the ceiling so he ran to a wall throwing a sword into it as he jumped on the sword and flung him self up a few feet before stabbing another sword into the wall and crouching on it as if it was a ledge he scanned the room trying to find nero

(( just imagine him creating a ladder of swords my imagination is amazing xD @Zedisback))

FrostXShadow said:
As the silver grenade exploded Shadow was instantly weakened his breathing turned into panting and into nothing at all "Cant breath I have to get this foam off me" he contemplated in his head he quickly pulled of his jacket where most of the foam was covering along with his gloves after getting all the foam off him his powers starting to recharge his eyes glowed with anger "thats it im done with you Klaus noticed that the smoke didn't go all the way to the ceiling so he ran to a wall throwing a sword into it as he jumped on the sword and flung him self up a few feet before stabbing another sword into the wall and crouching on it as if it was a ledge he scanned the room trying to find nero
(( just imagine him creating a ladder of swords my imagination is amazing xD @Zedisback))
As the foam turned into silver around Lou it seemed to form around his legs, he would find himself unable to move as he would look down seeing the silver Lou said "Shadow this one is up to you I didn't get the foam off, I was too slow."

As Nero would watch Shadow on the roof, he reached into his boot pulling out a small senbon needle, he had a clear view of the Shadow's right knee if he hit the pressure point he was looking, he would just have to be effective in this hit, Nero couldn't help but think Shadow was making this too easy for him, as he would throw two or three more after it making sure it would hit, unlike Saitama these two had exploitable weaknesses. If he did hit it the side of Shadow's right knee would break in a small crack in the bone.
@FrostXShadow

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadow Saw nero finally after looking and dived from the sword not even noticing the Senbon needle as it past him Shadow growled as he landed right beside Nero aiming a kick to his face "I SERIOUSLY DON'T LIKE YOU" he yelled as he aimed the kick

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow Saw nero finally after looking and dived from the sword not even noticing the Senbon needle as it past him Shadow growled as he landed right beside Nero aiming a kick to his face "I SERIOUSLY DON'T LIKE YOU" he yelled as he aimed the kick
@Zedisback
Nero would just roll out of the way, as he would jump back up, he had to fight head on now, the time for hiding was done and over, as his hand would form a chop, aiming a chop at the neck of Shadow trying to hit a pressure point to induce a gag reflex. @FrostXShadow

Shadow quickly sidestepped "Doge and throw of balance" he said in his thoughts remembering something his brother taught him shadow turned and grabbed Nero's arm in attempt to throw him to the ground

@Zedisback

As Nero stood for a second he said "Ah the O'Brien's an obsolete family with predictable tactics." As he would let Shadow throw him, doing a flip in the air landing on your feet saying "No wonder, your family is low in numbers." As he reached into his coat pulling out a forty four pistol waiting for Shadow's next move. @FrostXShadow

"yea but you've never seen an O'Brien like me before" he laughed flipping over Nero touching his gun in the process, he landed behind the man and formed the gun using his power he held it to the mans back "have you ever seen a O'Brien to do that because as far as I know only I can summon weapons" he said with a smirk

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
"yea but you've never seen an O'Brien like me before" he laughed flipping over Nero touching his gun in the process, he landed behind the man and formed the gun using his power he held it to the mans back "have you ever seen a O'Brien to do that because as far as I know only I can summon weapons" he said with a smirk
@Zedisback
As Nero would duck, he would roll out of the way standing in front of Shadow again "I have to go now." Nero said as a helicopter would fly behind him, dropping a ladder from it "Think about paying me off, all I need is two million for each member of this group, than I can work with. But right now I'm just doing my job." As he grabbed onto the ladder As he was flying away he said "By the way your friend Louis Gilmer is hiding a lot from you." As he would fly away. @FrostXShadow

Shadow growled and shot a bullet of dropping the gun "ugh I hate guns" he said as the gun turned into gold dust he walked over to Lou " What did he mean by your hiding stuff?" Shadow asked clearly interested

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow growled and shot a bullet of dropping the gun "ugh I hate guns" he said as the gun turned into gold dust he walked over to Lou " What did he mean by your hiding stuff?" Shadow asked clearly interested
@Zedisback
As Lou looked at the silver start to melt around his body it seemed unstable as Lou said "What are you talking about I don't hide anything, hehe." Lou said putting up a bad act the purple tent now a passive purple glow @FrostXShadow

FrostXShadow said:
"your acting is worse than my brothers" he said with a sigh "spill now" his eyes flaring "what did that pitiful excuse for a Assassin mean?"
@Zedisback
As he would just look down he would just remember how sad his life was as he would just shake his head "Why should I even try to tell others not like they would understand the reason I don't know if my powers are a gift or a curse." As he would push Shadow away pulling his hood up Louis said "You wouldn't understand, none of you would." Anyone could see he was faking with bad acting hiding sadness in his voice. @FrostXShadow

Bolt looked over at him "What is your power if I might ask. I'm bolt, powers of electricity, and a wiz with tech," he whistled as his gauntlet flew by Mitch's head. It locked onto bolts hand, he extended it.

@Otakubeats

Bolt was suprised "Another hero with those abilities, wow. Thought I was the only one," he said leaning on a wall and fixing his gauntlet. He smiled as his eye turned bright blue "Show me what you got," he said crossing his arms.

@Otakubeats

Bolt nodded "I'll go first," he said activating the glove as it slammed him into a wall with full force. He laughed "Sorry, I get a little carried away, must make sure my team is in tip top shape." He said walking back, waiting for a attack.

@Otakubeats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back