• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Bolt picked her up again and took her to her room. He threw her on the bed "You sleep in your bed ok, also who the hell is Sharky Shark," he said tucking her in and leaning in the door way. "You need anything for the pain," he asked nervous of the scenario they had just been in.

"Nope!" Stella said with a grin. "I've been through worse. Once a whale tried to eat me! And then another, someone stabbed me in the leg..." Basically she just rambled on and on, being an idiot. "And captain sharky shark tried to fight the evil lady, but he got hit and went down. I sent him back to the ocean hospital to have his wounds tended to." Stella giggled, hugging a pillow. She really is an idiot...

Bolt looked at her "Did she hit your head by an chance, do you go to school." He asked, she was an idiot, or on something that he may have wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bolt ran up, he put her back on the bed. "I really need to teach you more, I know more than those clods at school." He said studying her eyes "How are you on test," he asked, taking mental notes.

Stella furrowed her brow in concentration, studying the floor. "Pretty good. I tend to score the highest in class, but I have to work the farm. Meaning my grades are pretty bad. I never get time for homework." She said with a small shrug. "I don't mind too much. My family needs my liquid control to get water to the plants, so I find myself useful in a way."

Bolt smiled "You're a smart kid, you'll get better I promise." He said flicking her nose gently and walking towards the door. "I need to go to the city for a bit, if there is a problem, call," he said handing her a blue phone with a bolt of lighting on the case.

Stella rubbed her nose in annoyance before looking at the phone. Knowing her, she'd use it the moment a shark ate a fish. After Bolt was gone, she ran out towards the ocean, running into the waves. She shoved her head beneath the water and looked around merrily. Swimming down, she looked for her friend. "Sharky Shark?" Stella called, breathing in the scratchy water. Fresh water was fine, but salt was almost like breathing in smoke. A small leopard shark swam out of the depths before circling her with interest. Too late she realized her mistake. A small swarm of the young sharks began nipping at her. Drawing blood. With a squeak, she struggled to swim off. The sharks didn't want to let go of their prize. Stella started water shouting at them, not really being heard. Finally she flicked her wrist and rode a small wave inland. Stella pulled herself onto the sand and coughed up some water. "Darn babies..." She muttered and attempted to wipe the blood off her arms, legs, and neck. Eventually after several minutes, that failed and she gave up. Stella pulled herself into the warehouse and tried (And failed again) to stop the bleeding. So, she finally did the logical thing. She called Bolt.

Bolt teleported over, and saw her. He picked her up "What happened, you are so accident prone," he said going inside and getting bandage wrap. He disinfected and tied the wounds up, stopping the bleeding. He let out a sigh "What is with you an accidents," he said taking her back to her room.

As Lou walked around the city he would yawn looking for something to do as he peered around that really seeing a lot of things left in the city as he just wanted to take a nice walk and relax, not really having much do to.

the samurai was caught off guard for the first time in his life and is knocked out, so he woke up too bolt carrying 'wave' towards her room. saitama came crashing down like a meteor going through a building and destroying it making a crater at the ground, it also made a voice that travelled miles even towards the warehouse. @Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock @Echo Dreamsong @FrostXShadow

As Louis heard what happened he looked in shock before he would walk that way not really sure what he needed to think, as he would yawn once again.

As Gary was running around the city, he heard something, so he ran getting to where he heard it in a flash, as he would hope everything would be alright, as he would beat Louis to the place.

Elizabeth jumped at the sound, she hid underneath the bed like a animal. She crawled out and looked around the room letting out a low growl as she took out her bat.

@Zedisback

Bolt jumped and looked around the room "You want to see what the hell that was," he said placing on hand on a lamp and extended the other towards her.

@Echo Dreamsong

Bolt teleported with Stella as he went to the sight Saitama had crashed and sighed "REALLY! What is with this group and breaking things," he said, putting his hand on his forehead and going over to Saitama.

@Echo Dreamsong @Salex

Clash broke off from Bolt, going over to the warehouse, she saw Lou and went up to him "Hello, Lou. So how are you, still with the salamder freak, and still looking for daddy." She said, her form being unstable but it soon formed to show a women with Bolts normal clothing.

@Zedisback

Clash smiled "Oh ya, you're still looking huh. He was lost in time like a flake of sand in the wind," she said traveling around him. She took out a tentacle "So what dimension are ya from," she said as the tentacle went under his door.

@Zedisback

Clash gave a distorted giggle "You can't really fake, I mean hiding emotions is my thing doll." She said as the tentacle went into his room and grabbed Eliza, it became sharp and curled around her, pointing it at her throat. She tried to scream but couldn't, Eliza decided to stop struggling.

@Zedisback

@Zedisback[/URL]
As he just now saw the tentacle under his door he would jump back in shock "Why are you trying this?" Lou would ask as he would chuckle saying "You don't have to be evil you know." As he would snap his fingers, a dimension window opened, showing a dimension where her and the heroes of tomorrow ended up being friends, trying to give it a shot. @Shammy the Shamrock

Clash slashed the portal "I ALREADY GOT MY CHANCE! I REFUSE TO LIVE WITH MY GROUP!" She said as her body started forming more, she became Eliza "I lost him, I was Bolt and he didn't care if he died. He kept going til he finally gave out," she said slamming the Eliza into a wall, her eyes burned.

@Zedisback

(She's from a world where everyone was swapped, Bolt was a salamander, Eliza was a electrified superhero, Lou can kill people in one punch, Siatama can teleport and summon weapons, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back