• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Shadow's mind

Shadow & Kazem

"
Niklaus you are pathetic" Kazem said side stepping a dagger Shadow growled and teleported right next to him using all his force to kick him a few feet away and then he teleported above him throwing a dagger that struck his brother in the chest "was that good enough" shadow asked as he landed Kazem sighed and pulled the dagger out letting it evaporate into nothing "try harder" Kazem said smirking ,shadow growled and charged at his brother

Ryan

Ryan walked through the non-destroyed part of the city which was most likely to be destroyed he sighed "wow is it really this boring when their isn't any villains to fight?" he continued to walk

Last edited by a moderator:
FrostXShadow said:
Shadow's mind
Shadow & Kazem

"
Niklaus you are pathetic" Kazem said side stepping a dagger Shadow growled and teleported right next to him using all his force to kick him a few feet away and then he teleported above him throwing a dagger that struck his brother in the chest "was that good enough" shadow asked as he landed Kazem sighed and pulled the dagger out letting it evaporate into nothing "try harder" Kazem said smirking ,shadow growled and charged at his brother

Ryan

Ryan walked through the non-destroyed part of the city which was most likely to be destroyed he sighed "wow is it really this boring when their isn't any villains to fight?" he continued to walk
"DOC! HIS VITAL'S DROPPING!!!" a nurse said, "prep the defibrillator, max charge" the doctor said. the nurse brings a defibrillator and readies it too the strongest setting, the doctor takes it and shouts "CLEAR!" and strikes both of the pads to shadow's chest, bringing him to consciousness @FrostXShadow

Clash controlled Bolts body and walked outside. She looked around and changed to herself, the ground around her became black and stared patterned. She summoned her disc and threw it at a building as it fell to pieces, she looked back at the warehouse. "I should make an entrance," she said breaking down the door and staring at everyone.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]Clash controlled Bolts body and walked outside. She looked around and changed to herself, the ground around her became black and stared patterned. She summoned her disc and threw it at a building as it fell to pieces, she looked back at the warehouse. "I should make an entrance," she said breaking down the door and staring at everyone.

[/QUOTE]
Stella stared, a puzzled expression on her face. "Um, does this always happen? I mean, breaking down doors is kinda rude."

Clash smiled as the ground around saitama became black. Tentacles rose from the ground, tied him up and slammed him into the building before throwing him back to space. She looked at the girl "I'm the definition of rude," she said throwing a energy disc right at Stella.

Stella squeaked and held up her arms, summoning a small barrier of water. Once the blade had been stopped by her comrade, she glared at Clash. "Okay, that was uncalled for." Raising her arms, she brought the ocean up. A steady stream of water flowed through the hole where the door should have been and surrounded Clash. With a sigh, Wave flicked her hands and began to create sphere of water around the girl. Complete with a rather annoyed shark.

Clash smiled as the black ground went around her and became a spiked barrier that expanded and she walked out. She looked at the others "Now, now, you aren't aqua man deary." She said laughing, she looked over at Atomic Samurai "Aww ruin my fun huh," she said pocking holes in the air around her and pointed, shooting beams of energy straight at the two. Clash grabbed a tentacle as it stiffened and formed a katana. She teleported behind the Samuria while he was distracted with the lasers.

Stella ducked to avoid being hit, drawing the water around her. "I'm so sorry..." She mumbled to her shark friend before thrusting the water at Clash. Of course she kept some for herself as a barrier, but the rest was manned by general Sharky Shark. Defender of the ocean! Somehow not in it though.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Stella ducked to avoid being hit, drawing the water around her. "I'm so sorry..." She mumbled to her shark friend before thrusting the water at Clash. Of course she kept some for herself as a barrier, but the rest was manned by general Sharky Shark. Defender of the ocean! Somehow not in it though.

[/QUOTE]
(SHE IS AQUA MAN! I have a perfect idea)

x3yDF.jpg

Clash smiled and vanished going behind him, she snapped her fingers as the tentacles wrapped around him. "Don't struggle unless you want me to make these tentacles to have some fun. I will now go for the girl," she said extending a tentacle, punching her in the stomach. Clash grinned and kicked her in the side and teleported slamming her into the ground.

Stella groaned, curling into small ball. "Ow." With that, the water fell to the ground, useless. Sharky Shark was stranded in a small puddle. Stella raised her head and used her last bit of control to send him rushing back into the ocean. Then she fell limp like she was a dead noodle. Because noodles are alive.

Clash sighed and lifted her up "You're too weak for me. I will let you live, but I will come back when you're stronger," she said putting her back down. She kicked her one more time before leaving. Bolt had gained control again as he walked in, he saw Stella on the floor and ran to her. He picked her up "WHAT HAPPENED!" He said nervous, placing her on the couch.

Stella coughed and gave him a thumbs up. "Sharky Shark's alright! I sent him back to the ocean! And also, ow." She said with a wince. With a small yawn she curled up, determined to make the pain go away.

(Wait.... Since the body is 65% water, shouldn't she be able to control it? Oh god, let's not think about that...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back