• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

as saitama appeared out of the flames supposed to be looking badass, he came out with a cartoonish pose and a face saying 'i don't give a fuck' @Shammy the Shamrock @FrostXShadow

one-punch-man.jpg

(( OML okayy))

SL

SL took the slashes "aww you've gone a ruined my coat" he pouted "ill just have to kill you now" he said charging up the same move and firing it again "Hellish Lightning" he looked at saitama "welcome back" he said as he fired the blast

Devil

Devil sighed and snapped his fingers causing hellish blue flames to form around the disk he threw it directly at shadow

Shadow

Shadow saw the disk and quickly jumped over it spinning and throwing two daggers "BOLT SPARK NOW" he shouted to bolt

Bolt

Bolt growled as he smashed into the ground "fuck you" he spat out sending a giant current of electricity through Clash the raising his hand to the daggers causing electricity to spark and cover them with lightning

@Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

saitama suddenly in a split second seemingly teleported right in front of atomic samurai and stopped the attack with his own hands "come on, where is your sportsmanship? fight me hand-to-hand will ya? don't use magic to a human because that's just embarassing!" he said taunting them (night) @Shammy the Shamrock @FrostXShadow

Rex picked the fusion up "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT!" He yelled using his powers as they we lifted into the air and forcefully separated. He growled as they were still in his grip "Teleporter Class 10 stand down(Shadow), and Element class 10(Bolt) don't make me crush you," he said keeping them in the air above him, looking around at the city.

"Shadow is not here right now please leave a message" Devil chuckled out and sending flames towards the man

Shadow's mind

"that's it this ends here and now" shadow said creating a sword made of pure Iron "you can thank my dad for this little gift..NOW GIVE ME BACK MY BODY" shadow screamed and cut Devil leaving a giant gash on his chest he then threw daggers in every direction quickly teleporting and throwing one and then teleporting to the next "HELL KING DESTROYER" he said throwing the last iron blade. Devil was covered in knives as he fell to the ground his presence completely disappearing as shadow gained control over his body again

@Shammy the Shamrock

Rex growled "You two are under arrest, by the hero association." He said lowering them towards the ground, he glared at them "You have destroyed an entire city! Will you come willingly," he said crossing his arms and twirling a piece of rubble in the air.

@FrostXShadow

Eliza silently got up, she went to his closet and grabbed something. She put on a lab coat with the name 'Tesla' and looked back "I'll make sure you never have to live through another timeline, I promise," she said kissing him before heading out and climbed to a place Bolt had created a while ago and vanished.

@Zedisback

(( that's creepy ))

Shadow cheered as he gained control over his body he then glared at the man "bite me I just got my body back and now you wanna lock me up hell no I won't go willingly" he said as he threw a dagger at the man

@Shammy the Shamrock

Rex used his powers as the dagger vanished, he lifted his hand and threw it down as Shadow was slammed to the ground. "STAND DOWN! If you give yourself up i'll let everyone else off. No one will be taken besides you two," he said lifting him to his feet.

Bolt gained control, he thought about his arrangement he didn't want his sister to be taken. He went up with his head down, he decided to do something he would probably regret. He threw a teleporter towards Shadow "You ain't coming with me," he said in a weak voice as it exploded, sending Shadow to the desert.

Rex growled and threw him to a wall, he sighed "You little shit! Fine, i'll just take you, you're worth the same." He said as the other heroes went around and vanished with the wind. They were gone in an instant, Bolt went with them.

@FrostXShadow

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadow landed in the sand "DANGIT BOLT" he yelled punching the sand "wait that guy said the hero association" Shadow teleported to the warehouse grabbing his jacket and mask putting it on before teleporting to Saitama "saitama if you value your friendship with Bolt you will help me rescue him" shadow said before teleporting away and reappearing right in front of the hero association building "all right heroes lets dance" he said before walking through the front door

@Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

There was nothing, the place was completely empty. The lights were out and the place was just of ghost of before. The place still had the burnt marks from SL. The only thing that was there was the chairs for the council except without the council.

@FrostXShadow

Shadow burst through the door expecting to be greeted by heroes but there was no one there "were are they...oh" he chuckled slightly when he remembered the first time he and Bolt turned into SL he looked around "come on think Niklaus where would he be"

@Shammy the Shamrock

On a darkened roof top a well dressed man in a black mask inspects a window "Now if that isn't saying 'I want to be broken into by a very handsome man' I don't know what is" he mutters to himself while picking the lock.

Eliza heard this and put down her equipment, she went down "What is it hun," she asked looking over at him. Her skin was still a little pale but she smiled and gave a little sigh.

@Zedisback

Shadow sighed and sat on the floor "WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!!" he shouted to the empty building pulling down his mask and hood "I think I might be the worse hero who every lived" he said with a sigh "wait maybe Lou can find him" he quickly got up teleporting right in front of Lou ignoring Eliza "LOU I NEED YOUR HELP BOLT HAS BEEN TAKEN BY THE HERO ASSOCIATION AND I NEED YOU TO FIND HIM" he practically yelled with out breathing

@Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback

Users who are viewing this thread

Back