• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

@Zedisback[/URL]
"The hell is a timeline walker?" Dimension Eater asked, as he would jump in the dodge any of the shots that came his way he was ready, Black Bolt may be stronger, strength wise, and may be able to take more hits, but he was faster, at least he was thinking that, reaching for more shurikens yet again pulling out six this time, he grabbed ones that would explode, when they are hit or they hit something. @Shammy the Shamrock

Salex said:
(well, idk about any tech class but alright, where is black bolt? a class-s hero is usually the top of command)
(Sorry, I thought you meant MY hero association separates, they seperate differently than the japan hero association would probably be S-class, lowest rank. For black bolt I really don't know)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](Sorry, I thought you meant MY hero association separates, they seperate differently than the japan hero association would probably be S-class, lowest rank. For black bolt I really don't know)

[/QUOTE]
(ooohhh sorry thanks for explaining, but where is black bolt?)

Black bolt seemed to vanish and appear behind him "Hey what's this," he said grabbing one and throwing it at the back of his head. He teleported to the ground, he let out more energy and shot it at Dimension Eater.

@Zedisback

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#00b359](I believe the base)[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32653-zedisback/ said:
@Zedisback[/URL] @Salex
(uhhhhh, would you please kindly be a little more specific? there are many bases, the base of the heroes of tomorrow, the base of the hero association, the base which me and my girlfri- nevermind)

Salex said:
(uhhhhh, would you please kindly be a little more specific? there are many bases, the base of the heroes of tomorrow, the base of the hero association, the base which me and my girlfri- nevermind)
(The Warehouse...........WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](The Warehouse...........WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!)

[/QUOTE]
(... look here please *wears sunglasses and shines a light* you will now not remember the last thing i said)

with atomic samurai passed out from heatstroke and genos also damaged, both of them were taken to a hospital. saitama got back to the warehouse to see two guys fighting, with that he made a more 'badass' and 'terrifying' pose to show his more fearsome side "who are you...?"

34C0B65C971268007019999531008_pic-r-14452906424051330ccdabe.jpg.jpg

Black Bolt grabbed the hook "Heh, really, ok it's your funeral," he said using his force to spin him and throw him against a wall. He growled as he scanned him, he smiled summoning a disc "Let's play," White Rapture said throwing the disc. She saw Saitama "Super human please ignore this, this doesn't concern you. I'm here to take in a criminal," she said poking holes in reality, causing a explosion.

@Zedisback @Salex

@Zedisback[/URL] @Salex
As Dimension Eater landed on the wall with his feet, he would jump off as he said "Isn't this a little party." Until he saw something, he saw someone poking holes in reality, as he would teleport using the power of the suit, hoping no one would know it was him with the voice changer. Before he was grabbed, he reached in his belt, grabbing smoke pellets throwing them in the face of Saitama, as they exploded into smoke, he would throw more shurikens at everyone even Saitama. @Shammy the Shamrock @Salex

Black bolt glared "Hero association, America, Class: Tech, rank 10. You are out of your home, you have no authority here, please step out of the way," he said walking over. She became face to face with Saitama "I will use force if necessary. So this is my last warning," she said as he fist burned red. She punched one of the shurkines going to Saitama "You're welcome."

@Salex @Zedisback

Zedisback said:
As Dimension Eater landed on the wall with his feet, he would jump off as he said "Isn't this a little party." Until he saw something, he saw someone poking holes in reality, as he would teleport using the power of the suit, hoping no one would know it was him with the voice changer. Before he was grabbed, he reached in his belt, grabbing smoke pellets throwing them in the face of Saitama, as they exploded into smoke, he would throw more shurikens at everyone even Saitama. @Shammy the Shamrock @Salex
smoke got in his face but that never stopped him before, as the shurikens came flying, he grabbed one mid air and dropped it "the japanese hero association is a worldwide organization setting on keeping peace, and i haven't killed any heroes before and i don't intend in doing so... i don't get ranked the second before blast for nothing, and i dont get named 'one-punch man' for nothing either" he said in a serious tone

(... *wears sunglasses and flashes light again* you will now forget the last two rp post i sent about bases and everytime you read them you will forget about it again and thus repeating the process) @Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback

"Get out of my way, I'm looking out for number one!" still not sure if Saitama knew it was him under the suit he hoped he didn't it would ruin his plan, as he would be behind Saitama, he knew he could take, this as he would put a bomb on the back of Saitama, shooting up with his grappling hook on to part of the building of him, as he would try to kick Saitama forward trying to bomb Black Bolt and his friend. @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

White rapture teleported away, she went to the roof and laughed "I need to be on my way. Now Mr. One Punch, you deal with him," she said as she teleported away.

Rex applaud "Good work B/W, you're better than your originals. Go back to sleep, i'll call you when ready," he said pointing to the pod.

Black rapture nodded and went into the pod and slowly closed his eyes, he slept as the case locked around him

Salex said:
saitama would then take the bomb from his back and crush it within his hands like crumpling a piece of paper and dropping it to the ground "number one huh? lemme see him then..." he said cracking his knuckles @Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock
"It is just me and you now." , reaching into his belt again, throwing a flash bang at Saitama, using the teleport system in his suit thanks to the picture he had gotten landing behind Saitama, trying to axe kick him. @Salex

Zedisback said:
"It is just me and you now." , reaching into his belt again, throwing a flash bang at Saitama, using the teleport system in his suit thanks to the picture he had gotten landing behind Saitama, trying to axe kick him. @Salex
he just stood there and kept waiting there as he took the barrage of hits altough his posture seemed like he was inaffected at all @Zedisback

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!)

[/QUOTE]
(*wears sunglasses, flashes light to shammy* you will now forget the cookie feature and will stop spamming everyone)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back