• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Rex sighed "I'll give you Bolt but I need one thing from you. Make sure he doesn't destroy or kill anyone or anything anymore. If he does, I'll rip his bones out," he said in a strict tone. He called a hero over "Get me Black Bolt," he said as she vanished.

@Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadow growled punching the ground. Hi eyes turned back to their normal color and he stood dumbfounded "uhh what just happened? he asked he didn't remember anything that had just happened

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow growled punching the ground. Hi eyes turned back to their normal color and he stood dumbfounded "uhh what just happened? he asked he didn't remember anything that had just happened
@Zedisback
As Dimension Eater would shoot his grappling hook, up from the subway tracks, everyone could see now,, dragging Shadow down taking a stance as he said "Lets play." not even seeing if it worked before, he said those words taking the stance. @FrostXShadow

"AH" shadow screamed as he was dragged down tot he subway "WHAT THE HELL MAN AND WHO ARE YOU" shadow screamed at the man forming a couple daggers and a sword in the other hand

@Zedisback

Dimension Eater would hear something behind him, could it be, no.... it couldn't be, it was a subway, as he wold run full speed at Shadow grabbing him by the waist, letting the daggers hit his shield system, he could see the subway getting closer, he grabbed his grappling hook from his belt, firing it up, onto the top of the warehouse, taking him and Shadow out just before the subway hit them, as he fell to the ground on his feet placing Shadow down as he jumped back, he hoped Shadow did know who he was now. @FrostXShadow

"what hell" he said as he sat on the ground looking back at the man "first you try to fight me and then you save me" Shadow stood up "ill ask again" his face became serious and his golden eyes glowed "WHO..ARE..YOU"

@Zedisback

As Dimension Eater reached into his shuriken pouch, he pulled out four in each hand throwing them at Shadow after saving Shadow, he was one step closer to finding out who he really was, after all, why would someone who just attacked him, try to save him. @FrostXShadow

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow growled using the sword to deflect the Shuriken and throwing the Daggers to the man "I don't understand why would you attack me then save me..do I know you?"
@Zedisback
As he side stepped the daggers he said "I'm your long lost brother." he said as he stood, he would use one of the silver based weapons this suit had. He extended his right hand, as a silver, nuclear energy based beam would leave his palm, this suit had more counters to the heroes thanks to the main weapons systems and gadgets. @FrostXShadow

Shadow dashed to the side dodging the blast "yea right my brother is dead" he jumped into the air above the man throwing a dagger down before teleporting in front of him throwing another, he teleported behind the man throwing a dagger be fore he summoned a sword and charged towards the man "SHADOW CROSS" he screamed slashing the sword as the daggers flew at the man

@Zedisback

As he would teleport behind Shadow, he saw that he was just about out of Dimension force to power the suit as he said "Thanks for the fun, lets fight again later." As he teleported back to the underground vault. Changing out of the suit and back into Louis.

As Louis teleported in front of the warehouse he said "I'm back." As he wiped the sweat from his head asking "Did I miss anything?" @FrostXShadow

Shadow dropped the sword it turning into dust he looked and glared at Lou "nope nothing at all" he walked into the warehouse and sat on the couch exhausted "can I just have a boring day for once"

@Zedisback

"Shadow don't lie to me." Lou said looking at the subway tracks as he walked in the warehouse "Something happened plus you're talking about wanting a boring day." As Lou would sit next to him as he asked "Did you get attacked?" @FrostXShadow

"yup some guy in a Suit who knew my weakness" he said pouting grabbing a box of nerds from the table behind him and eating some "and it's weird when im around you I can feel the dimension force power rolling off you in waves ,i felt like he had the same power and was suppressing it...could he be another guardian?" shadow asked

@Zedisback

"Alright what else did he do, what powers did he have, and did you get a name, I need all that to look in the data base of guardians for him." Said Louis pulling out a phone, as he opened the date base up ready to type everything Shadow had to say in "Also what did he look like, the suit I mean." As he waited for Shadow to speak. @FrostXShadow

FrostXShadow said:
"yup some guy in a Suit who knew my weakness" he said pouting grabbing a box of nerds from the table behind him and eating some "and it's weird when im around you I can feel the dimension force power rolling off you in waves ,i felt like he had the same power and was suppressing it...could he be another guardian?" shadow asked
@Zedisback
Mitch had been practicing his voltage jump ability and he fell from the ceiling. "CRAP!" He fell on his face hard.

FrostXShadow said:
Niklaus "Shadow" O'Brien Shadow laughed at the boy then looked back to Lou "That's all I really know about the guy but its weird as soon as he left you showed up" he thought for a second "wait dimension force ,knowing my weakness....IT'S YOU" shadow said jumping up and pointing at Lou

Tagged @Otakubeats @Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock @Salex
"No it isn't." Said Louis as he would shake his head, saying "I used to have such a suit that had a weapon and a defense, that cold beat each one of us, but someone did steal that suit a little bit ago." Grabbing Shadow, teleporting him to him empty vault with Louis, showing him the broken glass inside of it, and the broken open case to hold the suit. @FrostXShadow

Otakubeats said:
Mitch rubbed his head, confused.
As Gary ran in going the speed of sound still having his heat proof suit on he still didn't know how he did trip that one day, until he say a new guy he said "Hello, I'm the fastest thing in the multiverse." @Otakubeats

Zedisback said:
"No it isn't." Said Louis as he would shake his head, saying "I used to have such a suit that had a weapon and a defense, that cold beat each one of us, but someone did steal that suit a little bit ago." Grabbing Shadow, teleporting him to him empty vault with Louis, showing him the broken glass inside of it, and the broken open case to hold the suit. @FrostXShadow
As Gary ran in going the speed of sound still having his heat proof suit on he still didn't know how he did trip that one day, until he say a new guy he said "Hello, I'm the fastest thing in the multiverse." @Otakubeats
Mitch looked at him extremely confused and mentally cursed bolt for ditching him. "Uhh....hi. I'm Sparkz, most people just call me Mitch though."

Otakubeats said:
Mitch looked at him extremely confused and mentally cursed bolt for ditching him. "Uhh....hi. I'm Sparkz, most people just call me Mitch though."
As Gary ran circles around around Mitch in a blink of an eye he said "You can call me Gary." Patting him on the back one thousand times a second, before pulling out his phone, putting bunny ears on the boy using his fingers, and taking a photo and posting it on the internet, in a second saying "See how fast I am?" @Otakubeats

Zedisback said:
As Gary ran circles around around Mitch in a blink of an eye he said "You can call me Gary." Patting him on the back one thousand times a second, before pulling out his phone, putting bunny ears on the boy using his fingers, and taking a photo and posting it on the internet, in a second saying "See how fast I am?" @Otakubeats
"Ok one, OW and secondly, if i saw you that'd defeat the purpose. And since we're debating powers, I can use electricity, manipulate technology and somewhat bend the weather patterns." A spark hit Gary by accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back