• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Salex said:
he just stood there and kept waiting there as he took the barrage of hits altough his posture seemed like he was inaffected at all @Zedisback
As he now stood he said "I'm out." As he used the teleport system in his suit to go back to the underground vault taking the suit off, teleporting back to the streets as Lou walking back home to where Saitama was.

As Louis waved to saitama he said "Hello." As he stood waiting. @Salex

Zedisback said:
As he now stood he said "I'm out." As he used the teleport system in his suit to go back to the underground vault taking the suit off, teleporting back to the streets as Lou walking back home to where Saitama was.

As Louis waved to saitama he said "Hello." As he stood waiting. @Salex
"oh you're back, well my job here is done im gonna get bolt back" he said, he then flew himself to the hero association HQ where he goes in as eyes started fixating on him @Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback (which hq is he in, american or japanese?)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](.....space, he's in space)

[/QUOTE]
(spaaaccccceeee!!!! *subtle portal 2 reference)

As Lou would snap his fingers, he needed to set everything up in place he needed a reason to be gone, as he snapped his fingers, going to the hero association in Japan, making sure they had pictures of him and knew he did it, as he snap his fingers as a portal opened up over the hero association, as a giant purple and white beam would demolish the building, not killing anyone in side. As he waited for heroes to come and see him, waiting for his reason to 'disappear' @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

(...you don't want to know where space core is.....)

images

Shadow looked at the Shuriken he reached down and touched it before pulling his hand up forming one of his own before throwing it at the person that had threw the other one

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow looked at the Shuriken he reached down and touched it before pulling his hand up forming one of his own before throwing it at the person that had threw the other one
Dimension Eater was already gone, everything had already ended, long before Shadow had even acted, but he would be back later He was about come again.

As Lou teleported away, back to the underground vault he looked at the suit, he was about to act yet again. As he would put on the suit teleporting infront of the warehouse again. As he would become Dimension Eater again. @FrostXShadow

"Me? Just someone who looks out for number one." As he reached into his pouch, he would throw one shuriken in a poof of smoke made by throwing smoke pellets, nine got thrown as a follow up, but they all got aimed at non-lethal areas it was like he wasn't trying to kill the two. @FrostXShadow @Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
As he covered his body, with his black cloak he would just laugh "To have some fun.",as he would grid his, grappling hook, firing it up, swinging at Shadow trying to kick, at the same time throwing down more smoke pellets, as he knew his attacks would effect Shadow more, thanks to the outer silver alloy the suit was made from just mixed in with the other metals. @FrostXShadow @Shammy the Shamrock

"shadow jumped back dodging the kick he breathed in the smoke and was instantly weakened not being able to teleport he growled and formed a sword swinging it at the man "WHO ARE AND HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY WEAKNESS" he yelled as he slashed

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
"shadow jumped back dodging the kick he breathed in the smoke and was instantly weakened not being able to teleport he growled and formed a sword swinging it at the man "WHO ARE AND HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY WEAKNESS" he yelled as he slashed
@Zedisback
"I found this in one of your friends vaults. From what I read about it in the papers, I did take by stealing, this suit was made by him, to use each weakness of the main heroes of tomorrow." As he chuckled saying "What was his name again? Louis?" As he stood knowing it would hurt Shadow to even try to touch him, thanks to the outside of the suit.

As Nero walked to the Warehouse he saw someone new.... was he trying to steal his work, trying to get his money, as he walked up to Shadow saying "Who is this guy trying to steal my work." Reaching into his coat, pulling out his nine millimeter glock, aiming it at him. @FrostXShadow

" I don't know his name but im going to kill him" Shadow said his eyes turning more red than gold as he dashed up to the man with his sword and slashed the armor before jumping back and throwing 5 daggers along with ninja stars

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
" I don't know his name but im going to kill him" Shadow said his eyes turning more red than gold as he dashed up to the man with his sword and slashed the armor before jumping back and throwing 5 daggers along with ninja stars
@Zedisback
As he had already teleported away when he saw Shadow come his way he was now behind Shadow only to do it again when, Shadow had thrown things at him, he was lucky he got a picture not to long ago, as his eyes would flash again taking another one. grabbing three throwing knives, as he would throw them at Shadow, aimed at non-lethal, that is why he didn't have iron weapons on him this time.

As Nero stood watching, he would fire the gun a few times, trying to help Shadow, he didn't really like others trying to steal his work, he was shocked when he saw he missed he would have to Time Leap this guy seemed skilled. @FrostXShadow

"Crap" shadow back flipped away from the knives kicking one in the air and dodging another only to have the third stab him in the arm. he cried out and pulled the knife out letting it drop to the ground he stood up his eyes completely red "I don't know who you are but im going to kill you" he said pulling out a scarf from his back pocket and putting it o to stop him from breathing in the Iron shadow ran flipping through air using the smoke as a cover he threw a knife at the mans leg before quickly running around to throw another

@Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:
As the red of his eyes would glow, letting him see in the smoke, he would be looking around for Shadow, as the knife seemed to bounce off him think to the outer shield system, as he would count to himself in his head one. As he would throw a bomb on the ground, letting it explode, showing the under ground subway tricks, as he let himself fall.

As Nero started time leaping he saw what Dimension Eater was going to do, as he dropped and rolled out of the way, making sure he wouldn't die. @FrostXShadow

He got up revealing himself to be Rex "I'm sorry Mr. Saitama but your friend has caused much damaged to your city. He also attacked most of the heroes here. You must understand I can't just let him go," he said placing his hands behind his back.

@Salex

(You've token longer before)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back