• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

@Zedisback[/URL]
"I want to show you something." As he grabbed her hand, he would snap his fingers, as a portal opened up behind them lined with the purple Dimension force energy on the inside, sucking them out throwing them out behind a desk in his lab, reaching into one of the drawer, not even really seeing that he had taken shadow with him, when he teleported in front of him at the same time, opening the book, showing pictures of all of the group with each other. "Wait, what? And how are you in my lab?" @FrostXShadow @Shammy the Shamrock

Sat in a darkened high rise apartment is a man in a suit and mask looking out the window "Oh what there really is nothing today is there"

FrostXShadow said:
"I DON'T KNOW BUT IT DOSEN'T MATTER I NEED YOU TO USE YOUR POWERS TO FIND BOLT" he once again practically yelled "wait you have a lab?" he said looking around the place
@Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock
"Time for me to become a criminal." As he shut the book as fast as he could hoping Shadow didn't see it, putting it back in the drawer. "Yes I do. As he would look over to what was under the pink sheet saying "You two stay, you can look around, just don't touch what is under the pink sheet." As he would snap his fingers, a portal only sucking him up, taking him to the hero association. @Shammy the Shamrock @FrostXShadow

"Well siting here getting pins and needles won't do me any good, I might as well go for a roof run see if can find something shiny,expensive and perfect for my mantle piece" He concludes to himself, as he takes a ladder to roof tops. Smelling the midnight air, he breathes deep before taking a leap to a rooftop, made possible by the grappling hook contained in his umbrella.

As Louis walked into the hero association, he would be ready to attack, as he walked up to the front desk saying "Does Bolt, happen to be in this building, let me guess Atomic Samurai and Iaian, did this? So let me take Bolt home or we will have a fight on our hands." As he pulled down his hood, the purple tent now a passive purple glow. @Shammy the Shamrock @FrostXShadow @Salex

The clone looked at him "I'm sorry but no one other than me is here right now. The group moved to an unknown location somewhere, I really don't give a shit where they go." She said fixing her papers and eating a browny.

(Bolt is doing a MIA for now, he'll be back later :)

@Zedisback @FrostXShadow @Salex

"Hmmm, alright, if you say so." As he walked away shaking his head, maybe he could make Bolt come out of hiding, by using something he made a little bit ago,as he would teleport back to his lab, after doing that, he would teleport himself, Shadow, and Eliza back to the base as he said "I have to go on a trip for a little bit." As he would teleport away again, into an underground vault, trying to get Bolt out of hiding, he would have to get something, act as someone else. @Shammy the Shamrock @FrostXShadow

"If houses could talk this one would say I am rich steal me" He chuckled to himself as he grappled down to the side of this house, which pricked Carlisle's self made sense of justice. He felt the window noticing a lock. After a bit of convincing the lock to open, he entered the house.

He entered the house "Oh this will pay for lunch" he mutters as he sees the paintings kept on the walls, and sculptures on podiums.

Last edited by a moderator:
As Louis, grabbed the suit in the underground vault, he changed into it, for now he couldn't be Louis he had to be Dimension Eater, he would have never thought he would use this suit to get Bolt out of hiding he only made this suit so, if any of the main heroes turned evil, he could beat them, this suit had a weakness it could beat of each of the main heroes, he already had a picture of the vault in the armor, anything else other than a pizza place, he would have to take with armor. As he changed into the suit.

As Dimension Eater teleported to the pizza place, he walked over to where Shadow last was, he needed to start his plans to draw out Bolt, as looked across from another building,getting a shuriken from one of his pouchs, he would throw a shuriken that would land in the ground next to Shadow's right foot. @FrostXShadow @Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Rex sighed "Send in the Black Bolt, let him deal with the problem." He said to a girl as she ran over to a black suit locked in a time field. She released him and put him in a pod, he was sent to the sight of the attack.

Black Bolt sighed "Please stop causing such a mess. I will have to use force," he wore the same suit as kinetic, weapons all over his body. He clicked something on the side of his mask as it went red, a red power came from his hands as he got into a fighting stance.

@Zedisback @FrostXShadow

"Lets play, than I'm looking out for number one, me." As he would point to his chest with his right thumb. Reaching into his shuriken pouch, with both hands, he pulled out three of them in each hand, as Dimension Eater would chuckle, doing a back jump in the air, throwing the six shurikens at Black Bolt, waiting to see what he would do "You're not the only one with a fancy suit." @Shammy the Shamrock @FrostXShadow

Black Bolt shot 5 away with his gun, he grabbed the other as it became red. He threw it back "I'm not the one causing destruction for no apparent reason. You're a timeline walker, class 5," he said as he punched the air and a shot of power went straight for him.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](Can't you not see the song, also Bolt is Tech class rank 10(Dangerous), Black Bolt is Bolt used as a weapon for the hero association so yes.)

[/QUOTE]
(well, idk about any tech class but alright, where is black bolt? a class-s hero is usually the top of command)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back