• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow crossed his arms "who else has dimension force that would want to beat all the heroes" he raised a brow looking at Lou not believing him
@Zedisback
"I don't know, but it isn't me." As Louis would think for a second saying "Help me find out, please." Said Louis as he would extend his hand to Shadow. @FrostXShadow

Otakubeats said:
"Ok one, OW and secondly, if i saw you that'd defeat the purpose. And since we're debating powers, I can use electricity, manipulate technology and somewhat bend the weather patterns." A spark hit Gary by accident.
As Gary rubbed where he got shocked , he said "Watch how you use your powers." As he run off and come back in a second with a pizza saying "eat up." @Otakubeats

Zedisback said:
"I don't know, but it isn't me." As Louis would think for a second saying "Help me find out, please." Said Louis as he would extend his hand to Shadow. @FrostXShadow
As Gary rubbed where he got shocked , he said "Watch how you use your powers." As he run off and come back in a second with a pizza saying "eat up." @Otakubeats
"Sorry, and thanks." He accepted the pizza, eating it. "That's sorta why i'm called sparkz." He'd shrug.

Shadow shook his head putting his hand on Lou's head and ruffling his hair before teleporting them both back to the warehouse he walked over to the couch and sat down "hey gary" he waved

@Zedisback

(( I just moved to Hawaii and they didn't have our house ready yet so I had to stay in a hotel room with 5 other people...I officially hate hotels))

FrostXShadow said:
(( I just moved to Hawaii and they didn't have our house ready yet so I had to stay in a hotel room with 5 other people...I officially hate hotels))
(*Eats Pizza* be happy that you haven't lived in a apartment for most of your life.)

Black bolt teleported to the base, his mask off revealing Bolt. He scanned the area and growled "Home base added," he said looking at his wrist.

Eliza was gong through some sort of shock. The idea of her reseting haunted her mine, she was a ghostly white. She bit on her fingers as the blood dripped from them.

Eliza looked at the pictures "Where did you get these." She leaned on him "Why did you choose me instead of everyone else who would qualify better to know this information." She said wipping blood from her fingers.

@Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:
Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#0000ff]Eliza looked at the pictures "Where did you get these." She leaned on him "Why did you choose me instead of everyone else who would qualify better to know this information." She said wipping blood from her fingers.[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32653-zedisback/ said:
@Zedisback[/URL]
"Well these are from each timeline, I lived through." As in each photo Lou was in, anyone could see, his flash smile was started getting more bigger and bigger like he was stop trying to hide it with each timeline, in the first few pictures he had real smiles than frowns, than just fake smiles... as he said "Well... when I wouldn't tell you,, you did start to cry..." Said Louis "If any of the others knew this I think they would just give up on everything." @Shammy the Shamrock

Eliza looked at the fake smiles and frowned "Do you still feel when tensions are high. Have you ever tried to change the timeline," she went to the kitchen and started making food and putting them on the into a basket.

@Zedisback

@Zedisback[/URL]
"One, no I don't." As he stood up going behind now getting to the next one saying "No, I did think about it a few times....but...after living a lot of timelines, I learned nothing I do really matters, and I just started taking what life gave to me, I just, didn't see a point in it you know?" As he walked back putting the book back up before walking back to Eliza. @Shammy the Shamrock

Eliza went into her room and went out with a sun hat and sun dress. She smiled "You want to come to the park with me. I decided to try to go out, even in my appearence," she said smiling and grabbing her basket. She bandaged her fingers and threw her surgical mask on the couch.

@Zedisback

@Zedisback[/URL]
As Louis remembered what happened the last time, what happened when they went out for walk he would snap his fingers taking them to an Earth much like their own, only where people with powers got accepted and everyone lived in peace as Lou said "Lets walk, this time, nothing bad will happen." @Shammy the Shamrock

Eliza smiled "What would have happened if I went out." She kissed him, linking their hands and strolling towards the park, she sat under a tree and laughed. Eliza took out a sandwich and gave it to him, she ate her own.

@Zedisback

@Zedisback[/URL]
As Louis was about to say he shut his eyes for a second before two people walked up to him saying "Louis... are you hiding from your timeline again?" One of them asked, as he started to sweat saying "No...no....just relaxing." As he remembered he only started being in his timeline because of the people in this dimension trying to make him give it another chance. As he started taking bites of the sandwich. @Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Eliza growled "Do you mind, I'm trying to have a date. It's rude to interrupt," she said sitting right next to Lou. She loojed at him "Are they bothering you," she said grabbing a tiny dagger in her hat.

@Zedisback

"No,no, if it wasn't for them, well lets just say.... you wouldn't even know me." As he remembered most of his days spending time, in this place, the center of all dimensions, as he opened his eyes saying "Meet this dimensions me." Louis ate more of the sandwich. @Shammy the Shamrock

Eliza waved at the other Lou "Hey," she simply said looking up at the sky. She grabbed his hand and leaned in him, she ate her sandwich and took out a camera. "How do you work this damn thing," she said trying to take a picture.

@Zedisback

Users who are viewing this thread

Back