• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

@Zedisback[/URL]
"Well they have powers... just not the ones we are used to in this dimension Bolt can well manipulation moon light, Louis I don't know really he can draw from the dimension force, but doesn't have the same powers as me, I don't know about the others." "Well, that I won't say." As he would look down again saying "Lets just say in our dimension he doesn't exist anymore." He would pat her on the head reaching up saying "Well, do you hate this one like I do? We should get going." @Shammy the Shamrock

She picked him up "Yes! Can we leave this one," she said rocking him back and forth. She played with him and looked at herself, feeling sick

@Zedisback

Bolt opened the door "What do you need," the giant man in the suit asked.

@Quillicious

@Zedisback[/URL]

Bolt opened the door "What do you need," the giant man in the suit asked.

@Quillicious
As Louis would snap his fingers a portal sucked them up, as he had now stopped hiding them with dimension energy, they got thrown out into a dimension where everyone was flowers, the first thing they would see was Flower Bolt, talking to Flower Louis. Everything in this one seemed overly happy. @Shammy the Shamrock

As Gary bolted behind Bolt he said "Who are you and what do you want?" Gary jogged in place "I'm the fastest thing in the multiverse." Being smug as always. @Shammy the Shamrock @Quillicious

"Hm."

Jace backed up and gestured for Gary to run at him.

"Oh, right."

His clothes spontaneously combusted, revealing his suit. He pulled his cowl over his head, then looked awkwardly at the ashes of his clothes.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Bilt picked him up "Second, Second fastest. The Heroes of Tommorrow, what is your power," he asked picking him up with the other hand.

Eliza looked around and laughed "This place is so nice," she said sitting down, keeping Lou in her arms.

"Better than that other place." He just looked back sure his dad did this to him in his own dimension but would he have really done it to others...? Not really sure what to think anymore he just said "Sorry about that other place." as he looked around hearing the voice of Saitama could it be the most powerful flower hero Flower Saitama!!!! @Shammy the Shamrock @Salex

As Gary said "No speed is my game, you can't outrun me when I try." As he wouldn't run at the boy, waiting to see if the so called fast Bolt wanted to race. @Shammy the Shamrock @Quillicious

Zedisback said:
"Better than that other place." He just looked back sure his dad did this to him in his own dimension but would he have really done it to others...? Not really sure what to think anymore he just said "Sorry about that other place." as he looked around hearing the voice of Saitama could it be the most powerful flower hero Flower Saitama!!!! @Shammy the Shamrock @Salex
As Gary said "No speed is my game, you can't outrun me when I try." As he wouldn't run at the boy, waiting to see if the so called fast Bolt wanted to race. @Shammy the Shamrock @Quillicious
"hmm... you aren't the strongest one nor the fastest one here pal, strong as you are lou still can take you to an alternate dimension, and fast as you are you can't be faster when you reach the maximum velocity before reaching time travelling speeds" he said @Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt did as he was told "I wouldn't waist my time racing a flash reject." He said looking around the room, he placed his mask back on waiting for the new hero.

Eliza laughed "Don't worry, you never need to apoligize to me. There is nothing you can do to hurt me." She saw Flowertama "Think I can take him," she said pumping one fist in the air.

Last edited by a moderator:
Salex said:
"hmm... you aren't the strongest one nor the fastest one here pal, strong as you are lou still can take you to an alternate dimension, and fast as you are you can't be faster when you reach the maximum velocity before reaching time travelling speeds" he said @Shammy the Shamrock
"FINE I WILL SHOW YOU HOW FAST I CAN RUN!" With a running start it was lucky he had his heat proof clothes on without anymore warning, he started at ten times the speed of light not caring what time travelling speeds, as he stopped in place saying "What the hell is the flash?" As he stood waiting.

The call Saitama made wouldn't even reach him, as the phone would ring for a few seconds before saying the number couldn't be reached. @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock @Quillicious

Zedisback said:
"FINE I WILL SHOW YOU HOW FAST I CAN RUN!" With a running start it was lucky he had his heat proof clothes on without anymore warning, he started at ten times the speed of light not caring what time travelling speeds, as he stopped in place saying "What the hell is the flash?" As he stood waiting.

The call Saitama made wouldn't even reach him, as the phone would ring for a few seconds before saying the number couldn't be reached. @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock @Quillicious
he then proceeded to call again only to remember that the carrier can't reach other dimensions, he then waited to see what bolt would do @Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt smirked "A hero who can litterally time travel, and go into a new dimension, he can think of what you do before you even do it." He smiled and threw a punch at the new hero.

Eliza yawned and sat in the flowers looking up at the sky. She kissed his head and lied down placing her hat over her head.

Bolt teleported behind him, picking him up "You wanted a test, I gave you one." He said putting him back down"You're a Hero of Tommorrow," he said clapping.

As Gary started running in place he would show the Bolt this time, starting off at his normal ten times the speed of light with little effort, now saying "I'll speed up for you now." as he was now going one hundred, times light speed, as his heat proof clothes started to catch on fire Gary yelled in a smug voice "I'm the fastest one in this group."

As Lou would be relaxing with Eliza a watch on his arm would beep, as he looked at it he said "Great something is making an anomaly in the space and time in our dimension." As he stood up grabbing Eliza before teleporting to where it was looking in shock when he saw it was in the warehouse he said "Can this group go one day without making an anomaly." as he looked over to Gary pulling out his badge as a way to tell him to stop. @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock @Quillicious

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back