• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Zedisback said:
As Louis teleported into the vault where he had the Dimension Eater suit he had come to it that he wouldn't work with a group anymore, he would work in the darkness, and shadows, as a solo vigilante, after getting the suit on, he grabbed a katana in the vault putting it with a sheath to act as another weapon.
After he had everything on he saw a plan going to Japan all he had to do was one thing, going to the warehouse looking at Eliza in the window, he reached inside, dropping his old hoodie on top of her, as he ran off sneaking into the cargo hold of the plane waiting for it to take off. @Shammy the Shamrock
the plane took off, as the plane reaching g forces and altitudes that would be lethal outside of the plane, the plane took about 4 hours until finally it landed in japan, the four heroes got out of the plane where civillians in the airport saw them and started cheering, a young small boy came up to saitama for an autograph which he gave with pleasure, the 4 heroes took their luggage and went to the hero association HQ @Zedisback

Salex said:
the plane took off, as the plane reaching g forces and altitudes that would be lethal outside of the plane, the plane took about 4 hours until finally it landed in japan, the four heroes got out of the plane where civillians in the airport saw them and started cheering, a young small boy came up to saitama for an autograph which he gave with pleasure, the 4 heroes took their luggage and went to the hero association HQ @Zedisback
As Louis could feel the it land he would sneak out before anyone could sneak him, sneaking off to go get some sleep (Okay I'm going to bed night) @Salex

Shadow Shadow appeared in the warehouse, he walked out side to the field and began training and working on his aim "ew my aim is off" he sighed walking back into the warehouse "where is everyone?" he looked around

Examinations of this warehouse show that about three people are here. "Hm heroes, now if I didn't know any better they would have some interesting items" he said smiling with wicked delight. Stealing from heroes would prove to be an interesting challenge. Plus showing the 'heroes' where they stand is always a fantastic. Looking around he saw someone training. How amusing. A leap down from the building on which he was standing. Sneaking over near the warehouse proved easy enough. Now crouching next to some boxes the self proclaimed great thief would wait and watch. "Know thy enemy" he quoted grinning that wicked smile again.

@FrostXShadow

Last edited by a moderator:
FrostXShadow said:
Shadow Shadow appeared in the warehouse, he walked out side to the field and began training and working on his aim "ew my aim is off" he sighed walking back into the warehouse "where is everyone?" he looked around
As Gary ran up to Shadow he said "Louis, Bolt, and Saitama and his friends all quit this group it is only you and me now, not like I need you I can be a one man hero team." As he ran to Shadow patting him on the back. @FrostXShadow

Eliza looked around, she had lost everything but wouldn't let the city burned for it. She put her surgical mask back on and gave a short sigh. She put Lou's hood on and walked into the room "You forgot me," she said with a grin, she spun her hand as a spear came out of the hood.

@Zedisback @FrostXShadow

Another two had appeared now seemingly form nowhere. "Teleportation most likely" he muttered "Maybe that's why do it they never know the pain of a bus ride". He looked over to the door of this warehouse, and with a quick dash and role he was in. Entering, Carlisle took cover in some shadowed part of this mighty warehouse. "Best to scope things out first" he mussed. He tightened his grip on the umbrella. "Never can be too careful" he warned himself.

@Zedisback @FrostXShadow @Shammy the Shamrock

As Gary walked up to Eliza with a normal human speed for once, he said "Okay, make that three, welcome to being a hero." As he looked at the hoodie she had on when he got close to her Gary said "Is that Louis's hoodie?" @FrostXShadow @Shammy the Shamrock @SirGrey

As Dimension Eater was now in Japan, he was ready to be a solo hero who worked in the darkness and shadows to stop evil, what Bolt said to him was too much, whoever that was it wasn't Bolt.

FrostXShadow said:
"thanks gary I feel loved" he rolled his eyes "oh i forgot you were here Eliza" he smiled does anyone wanna train with me I can use it after getting my butt kicked by that weird guy in the suit" he shook his head
@Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock @SirGrey
As Gary would speed behind Shadow he said "Guy in a suit?" Picking Shadow up, before he dashed off to the couch, sitting him on it before he would take a seat next to him saying "Speak so I can go beat this guy." @FrostXShadow @SirGrey @Shammy the Shamrock

ELiza looked at the hood "The only thing I have of him. It fell on me and I decided to wear it, call it my gift." She looked at Mich and shrugged "Guard the city, sit here. Do something productive," she said patting his head before sitting on the couch.

(Cthulhu will be here soon (} :) )(} :) )(} :) )(} :) ))

FrostXShadow said:
"wait your a guardian why can't you go back to your dimension without help" he raised a brow looking at Gary " you guardians are so confusing I swear" he shook his head and looked at gary
@Zedisback @SirGrey
"What do you mean by that?" Said Gary, as he ran off for a second, coming back half a second later with ten pizzas saying "Lets eat some pizza." In one second he had already ate two of the pizzas Gary also seemed to be a fast eater. @FrostXShadow

"you said you can't get back to your own dimension without Lou's help shouldn't every guardian have the power to go to different dimensions?" Shadow gave him a curious look and took a slice of pizza stuffing it in his mouth

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
"you said you can't get back to your own dimension without Lou's help shouldn't every guardian have the power to go to different dimensions?" Shadow gave him a curious look and took a slice of pizza stuffing it in his mouth
@Zedisback
"Yeah, well I could but Louis rush out of my dimension before i could get my dimension teleporter machine, Louis has always hated those things for no reason." Said Gary downing another box of pizza. Not really sure why Louis did hate those thing, wishing Lou would of let him got it before. @FrostXShadow

Zedisback said:
"Yeah, well I could but Louis rush out of my dimension before i could get my dimension teleporter machine, Louis has always hated those things for no reason." Said Gary downing another box of pizza. Not really sure why Louis did hate those thing, wishing Lou would of let him got it before. @FrostXShadow
"hm interesting" he said grabbing another slice of pizza devouring it

As Dimension Eater walked around Japan, he had already gotten an underground vault as his base, he entered relaxing taking a seat turning on the tv after a long day, he had got a lot done, he stopped someone from robbing a bank, he stopped someone from kidnapping kids, he even saved seven dogs from getting hit by a car, the only thing he didn't like was the new people got a picture of him.

As Gary turned on the news on the tv he got for the warehouse he saw something about a new mystery hero in Japan talking about what he did, as he would tap Shadow showing him saying "Looks like new heroes are coming." Not knowing that was the guy who attacked Shadow. @FrostXShadow

Shadow saw as they showed a video of the man saving the dogs before disappearing "THATS HIM HE'S THE ONE THAT ATTACKED ME FOR NO REASON" he said jumping up and pointing to the TV with a frown "well at least he isn't here" he shook his head

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow saw as they showed a video of the man saving the dogs before disappearing "THATS HIM HE'S THE ONE THAT ATTACKED ME FOR NO REASON" he said jumping up and pointing to the TV with a frown "well at least he isn't here" he shook his head
@Zedisback
".....Is it normal for you to just scream at a tv?"

FrostXShadow said:
@Zedisback

"Wait so first he attacks someone for no reason, than he goes around being a hero, who is he." Gary said as he would jut shake his head "He seems to be well not sure of what he wants to do than." As Gary signed, just relaxing, hoping to find out more about this new hero as Gary asked "Any idea who he is?"
@FrostXShadow @Otakubeats

Zedisback said:

"Wait so first he attacks someone for no reason, than he goes around being a hero, who is he." Gary said as he would jut shake his head "He seems to be well not sure of what he wants to do than." As Gary signed, just relaxing, hoping to find out more about this new hero as Gary asked "Any idea who he is?"
@FrostXShadow @Otakubeats
"Well, the best cover for a horrid record is to out shine it with a better one. As for who he is, I think I've seen him before. But it was a long time ago." Mitch leaned against the wall, running the dog-tags through his fingers restlessly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back