• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Otakubeats said:
"Well, the best cover for a horrid record is to out shine it with a better one. As for who he is, I think I've seen him before. But it was a long time ago." Mitch leaned against the wall, running the dog-tags through his fingers restlessly.
The day seemed peaceful, it was ready to attack again, the group was just about broken up, today he would attack again, as the sky turned into nothingness, everyone would be able to sense the anomaly as it entered the dimension again. @FrostXShadow @Otakubeats

As Gary jumped up he followed Eliza getting to where she was in a blink of an eye looking up at the sky saying "This guy again." As he stood waiting for him to show.

As he would teleport in front of the group he said "Whats wrong is your little group lost without you leader." Making fun at the lost of Bolt, as he looked at Louis's hoodie on Eliza saying "Did you lose your little cat." As he would fly around them "No more baldy." As he would teleport back to where he first was. @FrostXShadow @Shammy the Shamrock @Otakubeats

Eliza twitched at his words about Lou "Alright you fuck, what are you waiting for. Aren't you going to level the city or something, and if anything i'm the new leader. Gary move any civilians around the area out of here, Mitch see if you can take this guy," she said crossing her arms.

@Zedisback @Otakubeats @FrostXShadow

As Gary ran off, he started at the speed of light, making a quick run around the city, what was left of it anyways. Picking up one person at a time, taking than about fifty miles away from the city, when he would keep doing this until one found no one else.

As it stood in the air for a second, he would snap his fingers gravity turned into nothingness for everyone, as a shock wave would leave his body again making a more powerful Negative Zone than last time, movements would be backward for everyone but his making them move the opposite direction they try to move. @Shammy the Shamrock @FrostXShadow @Otakubeats

Eliza growled but quickly adjusted "Aw, you never play fair huh, seriously fight me the right way." She said spinning her spear and putting her hood on, her purple eyes shinning through.

@Zedisback

As it would just stay flying in the air waiting for someone to make the first attacking move, he would yawn saying "Man, you guys really did lose your best team members." Just relaxing in the air waiting for the next move to be made. @FrostXShadow @Shammy the Shamrock

As he teleported away he was just playing around it said "Watch out Shadow, she may try to eat you!" He mocked her past of eating humans, hoping it would get some reaction out of her, just waiting to dodge again. @FrostXShadow @Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Eliza grabbed her head "SHUT UP! I don't do that," he eyes burned pink as she started to softly cry. She straightened and vanished.

Something from the side made contact with the Anomalies face. The thing growled "That's my cousin you jackass," the man of stars said. He wore a hood and his chest was covered by the robe. He hated anomalies.

He smiled before teleporting and grabbing his head. He kneed him making contact "I'm Star, child of creation, I'm made out of the nothingness." He raised his hand as gravity returned and stuff fell to the ground.

@Zedisback

Star smiled "Good, I won't either," he said as his eyes became stars. He pointed at the anomaly as stars went around him "Cut him up." Was all he said as the stars tried to get to him, one going right for his shoulder.

@Zedisback

He saw the blast as he didn't move, smoke went around him. He walked out, a cigarette in his mouth "Wow, dodge really," he teleported face to face with him, he grabbed the anomaly by the throat. "You're weal, we both know that this isn't a game but I know you would like to act like it was one." He said throwing him to the ground, he snapped his fingers as gravity turned off, he turned it on and off repeatedly so the anomaly was just being thrown at the ground and sky.

@Zedisback

@Zedisback[/URL]
What he did got him the first time, until he started playing with gravity himself, to stop his effects saying "That attack really didn't do anything to me." As the anomaly couldn't help but laugh saying "How about we play in my home?" As he would snap his fingers, everything would turn into blackness around them, as he turned the area around the two into part of the void, anyone could sense his power was starting to grow weaker, it was like nothingness was taking him over. @Shammy the Shamrock

Star smiled "I made out of the void, thanks for this," he said creating a flame as he clenched it causing his hand to glow. He teleported and punch him in the face, he smirked "I thought you would be a real fight," he said crossing his arms.

@Zedisback

@Zedisback[/URL]
As he stood up he would laugh saying "Nothingness is about to overtake me, you should of came before this." As the void turned back to the city, "If you came before this day, this would of been a true fight." As his arms and legs started to melt into dust, without anymore words, said it exploded into a huge explosion of nothingness, leveling most of the city that was left, when the dust cleared , all that could be seen was a purple dust where the anomaly once stood. @Shammy the Shamrock

Star smiled and lifted his hand as the rubble rose. He gestured as the city was repaired, he smirked "Thanks cous, you really did help," he said before turning back to Eliza and fell to the ground.

@Zedisback

Eliza crawled back to the warehouse and curled up into a ball "Why did he have to leave, because of my damn brother." She let tears roll down her cheeks and looked down at her jacket, the memories made her eyes burn more.

As Gary ran into the room where Eliza was he said "What was the other guy about?" he asked going sitting on the bed not really sure what happened or where the anomaly was anymore. @Shammy the Shamrock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back