• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

As Louis got from the water it dripped from his person, as he said "We can still fix this, and stop them from doing it to anyone else." As he would look at Bolt, he just about had the old Bolt out "They are the real villains, Bolt, look what they did to you." As he would open his eyes again "They even made you snap at your sister, I know you want to remember the better times." @Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Bolt sighed as a memory he didn't remember having flashed in his head. He got up and grabbed his shoulder "Take me to the warehouse NOW!" He said in a serious voice, staring right at him.

@Zedisback

@Zedisback[/URL]
As Louis would snap his fingers a portal would open up over him and Bolt, throwing them out at the warehouse as he would yell "IS ANYONE HOME?" Forgetting that he had the Dimension Eater suit on, just waiting to see if Eliza was home. @Shammy the Shamrock

Zedisback said:
As Louis would snap his fingers a portal would open up over him and Bolt, throwing them out at the warehouse as he would yell "IS ANYONE HOME?" Forgetting that he had the Dimension Eater suit on, just waiting to see if Eliza was home. @Shammy the Shamrock
Mitch bolted to his feet, a dagger appearing in his hand. Electricity gathered around him, as he walked towards Louis watching him warily.

Eliza tackled Lou to the ground pointing a spear at his forehead "You! I have dealt with enough shit," she said, her purple eyes burning from underneath the hoodie.

@Zedisback

Bolt teleported away, he knew something that the others didn't know. He vanished with electricity being the only thing left.

@Zedisback[/URL]

Bolt teleported away, he knew something that the others didn't know. He vanished with electricity being the only thing left.
"Eliza I'm sorry I left, just what Bolt said that day got to me.", his eyes looked down "I'm sorry, for a little bit I went to being a solo hero, I wanted to tell you but.... I knew you would be mad at me." As his eyes shut for a second hoping Eliza would forgive him "After this day I plan to put this suit up for good, I even got Bolt back." @Shammy the Shamrock @Otakubeats

Zedisback said:
"Eliza I'm sorry I left, just what Bolt said that day got to me.", his eyes looked down "I'm sorry, for a little bit I went to being a solo hero, I wanted to tell you but.... I knew you would be mad at me." As his eyes shut for a second hoping Eliza would forgive him "After this day I plan to put this suit up for good, I even got Bolt back." @Shammy the Shamrock @Otakubeats
"He left. His electric signature had faded. Eliza, what do we do now." Mitch stood next to her, following her seeing as she is the most reliable of the heroes he'd met.

Eliza realized who it was and dropped the spear, she was about to hit him but instead it went into a hug "Don't ever do that again! You have no idea how much I missed you," she said softly, letting tears roll down her cheeks. She looked at Mitch staying silent, she let out a sigh and stayed, pinning Lou to the ground.

@Zedisback @Otakubeats

Eliza smiled "Do that ever again and I'll rip your arm off. I forgive you, do you want your jacket back," she said laughing and stroking his back.

Bolt was outside, he was on the roof looking up at the sky. A worried look on his face.

Eliza removed the hoodie, revealing a white T shirt. She gave it to him "If you still feel bad, I could use another reward," she said giving a devious grin.

@Zedisback

Bolt looked at him "Hey," was all he said looking at the city. "How would you feel to fight the strongest heroes ever created," he said in a nervous voice.

@Otakubeats

Eliza smiled and kissed him "Did you know all this would happen. Also in our picture, where you really smiling," she said grabbing his jacket.

@Zedisback

@Otakubeats[/URL]

Eliza smiled and kissed him "Did you know all this would happen. Also in our picture, where you really smiling," she said grabbing his jacket.

@Zedisback
As Louis would try to not answer to first one he said "It was a fake smile..." Hoping Eliza wouldn't be mad at him for faking it his eyes shut as he would just shake his head saying "It is just hard sometimes you know?" @Shammy the Shamrock

@Otakubeats[/URL]

@Zedisback
"Well....considering I survived near-death as a kid, not really something I'd like too happen again. Why do you ask." He phrased the question as a statement, not asking but demanding a reason. The tense atmosphere was apparent as the air was literally weighed down a bit.

Bolt looked at him "The association will want their Hero weapon back." He said walking around the roof, he let out a sigh.

Eliza looked down "So I can never surprise you, guess I need to scrap a few things," she said with a laugh. "Do you think that I will get a lifetime with you," she said in a depressed tone.

Eliza became curious "What would have happened if you didn't do that," she yawned. "Also thanks to you I have refused to sleep, nightmares are a bitch," she said with a laugh, rubbing her eyes.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]Bolt looked at him "The association will want their Hero weapon back." He said walking around the roof, he let out a sigh.
Eliza looked down "So I can never surprise you, guess I need to scrap a few things," she said with a laugh. "Do you think that I will get a lifetime with you," she said in a depressed tone.

[/QUOTE]
"Well, they'll just have to go home empty handed then."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back