• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Salex said:
(wow, i haven't been getting any notifications, mind telling me what's happening and where can i jump in? @Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock )
(Yeah I'll tell you what is going on, right now we're fighting the hero association Bolt went to, after I did steal him back, that is what is going on thats how Bolt and louis got back to the group the anomaly also got taken over by nothingness, those are the main things that happened.@Salex)

Last edited by a moderator:
Zedisback said:
(Yeah I'll tell you what is going on, right now we're fighting the hero association Bolt went to, after I did steal him back, that is what is going on thats how Bolt and louis got back to the group the anomaly also got taken over by nothingness, those are the main things that happened.@Salex)
(BTW is shammy ded?)

(I am, it's the end of the school year and it has been really packing up on me. I also am going to an event so I wont be here the ENTIRE DAY, I'll be back around California 1:45 AM)

Gold smiled and looked at her electrified body. She grabbed his leg as gold started encasing it, she threw him to the ground with full force. Gold then encased her own hands in gold and started hitting Mitch deeper into the ground.

@Otakubeats

Titan looked at his leg and pressed his arm against it, feeling nothing "You going to have to try harder than that." He said running towards him, he tackled Jace down. His frail body feeling like a 1000 tons around his arms and legs, acting like a prison. "Cease this an you'll get a easier sentence." He said in a serious voice.

@Quillicious

Rex dodged every attack Lou made "Heh, you really think I could be defeated so easily. Let's see how you can han-" He was cut off by Eliza trying to punch him in the face. Eliza was lifted from the ground and slammed into buildings his grip on her neck tightening. He used his other hand to lift Lou and slam him into the ground, waiting for his next attack.

@Zedisback

Salex said:
(well since saitama is affliated with the hero association.... heheh.... @Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback oh and also won't you be worn out when you return then shammy?)
(Well I am going to six flags with friends who want to go on every ride so yey. If anything i'll post in the morning or try to squeeze in one last post before I pass out from exhaustion.)

@Otakubeats[/URL]

Titan looked at his leg and pressed his arm against it, feeling nothing "You going to have to try harder than that." He said running towards him, he tackled Jace down. His frail body feeling like a 1000 tons around his arms and legs, acting like a prison. "Cease this an you'll get a easier sentence." He said in a serious voice.

@Quillicious

Rex dodged every attack Lou made "Heh, you really think I could be defeated so easily. Let's see how you can han-" He was cut off by Eliza trying to punch him in the face. Eliza was lifted from the ground and slammed into buildings his grip on her neck tightening. He used his other hand to lift Lou and slam him into the ground, waiting for his next attack.

@Zedisback
"ack! You ugly WITCH!" He grabbed her wrists, twisting them. The temperature dropped drastically and the wind picked up. His powers had spiked from the adrenaline rush. He jumped up, sending a few shocks into her eyes aiming to blind her. the shocks hopefully would stun her as well. One of his eyes had turned a stormy grey as he began to use his storm energy.

@Otakubeats[/URL]

@Quillicious

@Zedisback
As Louis would jump away from him, he would begin to sweat, as he pushed Eliza off him saying "Unlike the others, you may be able to predict, but haha, lets just say this is a fair fight." As he would snap his fingers, disks would form behind him as they started to fly at Rex. @Shammy the Shamrock @Salex @FrostXShadow @Quillicious @Otakubeats

saitama simply stood there as he watched the battle continue "hello?" saitama asked, as he keeps apparently getting ignored as he seemed weak and insignificant, also he was standing in a pose that isn't threatening at all @Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock @Quillicious @Otakubeats

A_ab920638-3d15-4f5f-9ae1-45a9744b9bb6_large.jpg

Salex said:
saitama simply stood there as he watched the battle continue "hello?" saitama asked, as he keeps apparently getting ignored as he seemed weak and insignificant, also he was standing in a pose that isn't threatening at all @Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock @Quillicious @Otakubeats
A_ab920638-3d15-4f5f-9ae1-45a9744b9bb6_large.jpg
Louis would just look at Saitama saying "Oh, hey" looking at him, he would look at him, waving to his friend, not really sure what to think as he said "Why don't you four come back and rejoin with the group." Said Louis @Salex

Zedisback said:
Louis would just look at Saitama saying "Oh, hey" looking at him, he would look at him, waving to his friend, not really sure what to think as he said "Why don't you four come back and rejoin with the group." Said Louis @Salex
"i still have a duty to do in the hero association" he said "what's happening?" he asked (btw he is only with genos, not atomic samurai or iaian) @Zedisback

Salex said:
"i still have a duty to do in the hero association" he said "what's happening?" he asked (btw he is only with genos, not atomic samurai or iaian) @Zedisback
"Come on please." As he would look at Saitama, he would frown seeing his friend had no plans of joining them again, he said "Very well." Going back to focusing on fighting, in hopes Saitama would come back. @Salex (I know I was just talking about all four of them at once)

Last edited by a moderator:
Zedisback said:
"Come on please." As he would look at Saitama, he would frown seeing his friend had no plans of joining them again, he said "Very well." Going back to focusing on fighting, in hopes Saitama would come back. @Salex (I know I was just talking about all four of you at once)
(ooohhh, sorry)

"what's all the fuss about? i got a call that some dragon-level villains were here" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
(ooohhh, sorry)
"what's all the fuss about? i got a call that some dragon-level villains were here" he said @Zedisback
"I ended stealing Bolt back." Said Lou as he waited for Rex to make the next move as he stood. (I'm turning in night) @Salex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back